This is how to deal with Scum.

World news discussion forum
vlad
udonmap.com

This is how to deal with Scum.

Post by vlad » June 26, 2020, 8:49 pm

After a scumbag stabbed 3 people to Death in the city centre of Glasgow Armed police shot the perp dead. That's how we deal with scumbags.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Re: This is how to deal with Scum.

Post by jai yen yen » June 27, 2020, 12:59 am

vlad wrote:
June 26, 2020, 8:49 pm
After a scumbag stabbed 3 people to Death in the city centre of Glasgow Armed police shot the perp dead. That's how we deal with scumbags.
Obvious case of police brutality. Those cops should be charged, the police force disbanded and a full honorary funeral for the poor victim and 10 million dollars given to the family of the deceased. I fully expect world wide protests for scum lives matter.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 27, 2020, 1:33 am

Well this is what happens when you allow Asylum Seekers in who think they can bring ther'e customs with them.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 27, 2020, 1:35 am

Correction the stiff with the bullet holes was 1 of the three Dead so he killed 2.

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » June 27, 2020, 5:23 am

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 27, 2020, 8:18 am

Dear All (and vlad),

Only the "scum" died. One police officer with serious but not life threatening injuries plus five others with less severe injuries are in hospital.

This thread has been reported, this did NOT happen in Udon Thani which we know is notorious for being scum-free.

Ta
tam

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2020, 1:03 pm

I read the newspaper article, I smiled when I read this excerpt

'Nicola Sturgeon, the First Minister of Scotland told a news conference that it had "been a dreadful afternoon for the city of Glasgow," before urging the public not to share "unconfirmed information" on social media'.

Lets not tell on Vlad, OK?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 28, 2020, 2:30 pm

Suggestion for the Scottish Tourist Board in cooperation with Police Scotland for their tourist "bubble" campaign.

"Come to Scotland!... but make sure you get something to eat first."

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 28, 2020, 3:27 pm

jai yen yen wrote:
June 27, 2020, 12:59 am
vlad wrote:
June 26, 2020, 8:49 pm
Obvious case of police brutality. Those cops should be charged, the police force disbanded and a full honorary funeral for the poor victim and 10 million dollars given to the family of the deceased. I fully expect world wide protests for scum lives matter.

I hope you are being sarcastic, otherwise what an idiotic statement that has no bearing on reality. You must be one bitter Canadian.
Last edited by newtovillagelife on June 28, 2020, 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » June 28, 2020, 3:47 pm

Jai Jai
You werent there and dont know the whole story and neither was I

I have a son who is on the Swat (ERT) Team and I shudder everytime I read someting that happened in his area

I was not there therfore cannot tell others what to do

I do know that in certain countries Police Officers are not allowed to shoot unless they receive Orders from their Superiors.
These women and men put their lives on the line every day in or out of uniform and make hair split decisions. Hopefully they are the correct ones.
As for your comments they are hateful, disrespectful, and truly Bull-----

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » June 28, 2020, 3:52 pm

Hopefully the British police never mistake Vlad for a scumbag and simply shoot him dead in the street, a church or a supermarket. We'd miss one of our livelier posters. I think the British police can nick many scumbags with little or no force.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 28, 2020, 4:24 pm

GT93 wrote:
June 28, 2020, 3:52 pm
Hopefully the British police never mistake Vlad for a scumbag and simply shoot him dead in the street, a church or a supermarket. We'd miss one of our livelier posters. I think the British police can nick many scumbags with little or no force.
Tell that to PC Andrew Harper's family. August 2019

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-53139153

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-berkshire-53194682

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 28, 2020, 4:31 pm

GT93 wrote:
Hopefully the British police never mistake Vlad for a scumbag and simply shoot him dead in the street, a church or a supermarket.
Or a train, for that matter. :-$

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_ ... de_Menezes

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 28, 2020, 4:55 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 28, 2020, 4:31 pm
GT93 wrote:
Hopefully the British police never mistake Vlad for a scumbag and simply shoot him dead in the street, a church or a supermarket.

Hardly relevant to today's World, as it was a very long time ago and yes very unfortunate, but to my knowledge it has never repeated by the BP

Or are you still "Crusading" to protect criminals, at all costs, over that of the Policeman. [-X [-X

Or are you just tossing out bait, like the "Old Man in the Sea", hoping you can catch a Whale. (Ernest Hemingway, by the way). In his case a Marlin \:D/ \:D/

pipoz4444
Last edited by pipoz4444 on June 28, 2020, 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 28, 2020, 5:04 pm

pipoz4444 wrote:
June 28, 2020, 4:55 pm
jackspratt wrote:
June 28, 2020, 4:31 pm
GT93 wrote:

Hardly relevant to today's World, as it was a very long time ago and yes very unfortunate, but to my knowledge it have never repeated by the BP

Or are you still "Crusading" to protect criminals, at all cost over the Police force.

Or are you just tossing out bait, like the "Old Man in the Sea", hoping you can catch a Whale. (Ernest Hemingway, by the way)

pipoz4444
That it happened at all, and no-one was held accountable, makes it all the more relevant today.

And please tell me more about my alleged "crusade" - you seem to know more about it than I do. :-k

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » June 28, 2020, 5:43 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 28, 2020, 3:47 pm
Jai Jai

I have a son who is on the Swat (ERT) Team and I shudder everytime I read someting that happened in his area

I do know that in certain countries Police Officers are not allowed to shoot unless they receive Orders from their Superiors.
These women and men put their lives on the line every day in or out of uniform and make hair split decisions. Hopefully they are the correct ones.
Well said, I prefer "bitter Canadian", he can't stand the fact that the city he lives in, Vancouver, has been taken over by Asians, even though he is married to one.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2020, 8:00 pm

What a ridiculous thread.

This poor sod was almost certainly unhinged, cops probably had no choice but to shoot and had every right to protect themselves from harm.

However, some of the comments on the thread reek of hatred.
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » June 28, 2020, 8:57 pm

This poor Sod as you put it told other asylum seekers the day before he was going to do it because he was annoyed. So he thought about his actions 24 hrs before his rampage he didn't just stab his fellow Asylum seekers in the hotel he also stabbed staff so if he was not stopped there would have been more stabbings and and likely more dead. I'd appreciate you not bringing my name into your threads. Same as others trying to cash in.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » June 28, 2020, 9:41 pm

Vlad, jyy and pip. the three of you disgust me.

jai yen yen
udonmap.com

Post by jai yen yen » June 28, 2020, 10:49 pm

Doodoo wrote:
June 28, 2020, 3:47 pm
Jai Jai

It was sarcasm, I fully support the police and I do not support the leftist protesters and whiners. I guess you guys are too bent on seeing the negative on everything that you can't tell a joke when one is on front of you.

Return to “World News”