Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

World news discussion forum
pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Re: Ghislaine Maxwell arrested

Post by pipoz4444 » August 3, 2021, 4:33 pm

So now that it is out, how much does she really know

I would have like to have been a fly on the wall during the Separation Agreement discussions between, him and her or the the two legal parties and see how much extra in Billions, it cost him to have her sign that Non Disclosure Clause. :-k :-k I presume when she was still married to him, she could not testify against him (Bill No 2 and maybe even Bill No 1)?, but now that she is free, who knows.

As a fly on the wall, I can only assume the conversation between her and him, went something like this, [-(

CONVERSATION BETWEEN MEL & BILL:

Mel (Speaking from the Front Door): Honey, I am home. :lol:

Mel (Speaking from the Front Door): Honey, I want a divorce (Loud noise from upstairs) :confused:

Mel (As she walks into the spacious Living area): Honey, I have left two sets of Papers on the Coffee Table, for you to look at. You just have to pick one and sign it and fill in a number. :lol: It's easy.

Mel (Walking back to the Front Door): In the first Paper you can put your own Number, in in the space ............ ? but this one is where I remember things. [-(

Mel again: In the second Paper, I have made it easy for you. All you need to do is write in your Telephone number in the space.................(Millions). This is the one where I can't quite remember, when you went away on holiday and who with. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Mel (Still Speaking): You pick Honey, which set of the papers you want to sign, but please, I am in a hurry to go shopping. I am just ducking into the Garage to get the Bentley and will be back in a tiff (expect that means 30 sec) to grab the Paper. =D>

So be a good boy and run down the stairs and sign it, because I need to go shopping.

I am thinking of buying one of the Hawaiian Islands, is that OK with you. Moloka‘i look very nice or maybe Maui, if I have enough. \:D/ \:D/ =D>

Mel again: Lots of love.

Mel (from the Bentley in the Driveway): Oh, I am borrowing the Jet tonight, to go look at the Islands with the Agent. I also arranged to have the Yacht parked over that way, as well. \:D/ CHEERS and Kids are coming with me.

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 3, 2021, 5:17 pm

Is there an interpreter in the house?

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » August 3, 2021, 5:41 pm

That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 3, 2021, 5:55 pm

Interesting.

I guess Bill must have been struck mute during the monologue.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 3, 2021, 9:28 pm

id do her , she seems a proper piece of filth. use some American police restraint maneuvers. maybe kick her back doors in. on the other hand she might really just be a victim of the liberal press. :lol:. seriously just having a laugh. abuse is not nice
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 3, 2021, 9:33 pm

Poor thing was clearly led astray by the offer of cheap pizza in Woking

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 3, 2021, 10:02 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 3, 2021, 9:33 pm
Poor thing was clearly led astray by the offer of cheap pizza in Woking
i can see that. she was fitted up :lol:
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

pipadoo
udonmap.com

Post by pipadoo » August 3, 2021, 11:12 pm

FYI I went to Israel to visit Robert Maxwell’s grave but just couldn’t find it despite several hours of looking.
When I got back to my hotel the concierge asked if I had had a nice day. When I told him my story he smiled and said of course you couldn’t, it’s in his wife’s name 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » August 4, 2021, 8:58 am

pipadoo wrote:
August 3, 2021, 11:12 pm
FYI I went to Israel to visit Robert Maxwell’s grave but just couldn’t find it despite several hours of looking.
When I got back to my hotel the concierge asked if I had had a nice day. When I told him my story he smiled and said of course you couldn’t, it’s in his wife’s name 🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸🥸
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Return to “World News”