Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Re: America is no longer coming apart at the seams

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 1, 2020, 1:58 am

jackspratt wrote:
July 31, 2020, 10:52 am
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
July 30, 2020, 10:23 pm

Last I heard is that Karen Freeman-Wilson is the female mayor of Gary.
You appear to have failed your research on this one, Uncle. ;)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... y,_Indiana
Thanks for the update, Khun Jack. I will take my place at the back of the room with a conical cap on my head.

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » October 9, 2020, 5:12 pm

According to Pence

BFM

Black Flies Matter
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 11, 2020, 12:00 pm

I suggest this observation is 100% correct. Lying is the worlds greatest growth industry

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/10/opin ... -lies.html
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 12, 2020, 5:49 am

Trawling through many posts on here, the Title of the OP is mis-leading as it states America is NO Longer coming apart at the seams.
Truth is America is no longer coming apart, it is riven in TWO, possibly able to rebuild but mentally it is TWO nations, . TRhe rhetoric and the nigh on idiotic statements from some have to be heard to be believed .
President Trump has done what he set out to do, DIVIDE America and many are buying into that. The Old adage, Divided I rule seems to apply here and what is even more amazing is that many so-called Americans are happy with that scenario. One could say OMG , but then God in this instance has absolutely nothing to do with this situation

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 12, 2020, 8:52 am

^ Go easy with your "so-called American" voter comment. They're still ALL Americans with all the entitlements that bestows on them, regardless of who they voted for or what you may consider to be a misplaced sense of nationality.

Unless of course you consider anyone that votes Labour in the UK to be unworthy of being called British.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 12, 2020, 10:00 am

tamada wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:52 am
^ Go easy with your "so-called American" voter comment. They're still ALL Americans with all the entitlements that bestows on them, regardless of who they voted for or what you may consider to be a misplaced sense of nationality.

Unless of course you consider anyone that votes Labour in the UK to be unworthy of being called British.
I was not KNOCKING the American Voter just stating a generalisation, many seem to be happy with the way America has fone, hopefully the status quo can be restored but after 4 years of Trump it will be hard.

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » November 12, 2020, 10:08 am

Trump was the best president for decades, us will now go downhill taxed to death with all jobs going no oil industry how stupid

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » November 12, 2020, 10:09 am

tamada wrote:
November 12, 2020, 8:52 am

Deplorables, then.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 10:48 am

minimiglia wrote:
November 12, 2020, 10:08 am
Trump was the best president for decades, us will now go downhill taxed to death with all jobs going no oil industry how stupid
Mini,

DEFICIT. The taxes for the rich has blown it out of the water as government receipts plummeted and that was before COVID. Obama inherited the GFC and still brought the deficit down considerably.

EMPLOYMENT. This was on a downward trend for several years before 2016, that trend continued.

COVID. Nothing needs to be said, the worst effective country in the developed world.

ETHICS. Plummeted, 25,000 proven lies by Trump and they continue to flow at a rate of knots.

DIGNITY. ??? this no longer is part of the make up of the Whitehouse

FOREIGN RELATIONS. The worst position the USA has ever been in. Long time allies treated like dirt, zero respect for Trump throughout the world, China and Russia played Trump like a 2 year old.

Much more truth will emerge once he is thrown out of office, you wont be able to put clothes away in that building, all the closets full up with skeletons.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » November 12, 2020, 12:46 pm

Due to increased tarrifs etc in the USA each family unit is paying an extra $1400 after tax. So there is not need to increase taxes Donald just comes around the other way to collect his $$$$$
OR 129.6 Million Households X $1400
Not a bad chuck of change
So one can say Sayonara to any increases the Orange Bombshell is trying to sell to his masses

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 12, 2020, 7:26 pm

Hi just watched the new Borat movie. The scenes with Giuliani were hysterical, 100% sleaze ball

newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Post by newtovillagelife » November 13, 2020, 5:58 am

Doodoo wrote:
November 12, 2020, 12:46 pm
Due to increased tarrifs etc in the USA each family unit is paying an extra $1400 after tax. So there is not need to increase taxes Donald just comes around the other way to collect his $$$$$
So one can say Sayonara to any increases the Orange Bombshell is trying to sell to his masses
Not sure Trump realizes that US companies, and subsequently their customers pay the tariffs he enforces, or he knows that most Americans are too dumb to understand who pays for tariffs.

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » November 13, 2020, 9:19 am

newtovillagelife wrote:
November 13, 2020, 5:58 am
Doodoo wrote:
November 12, 2020, 12:46 pm
Not sure Trump realizes that US companies, and subsequently their customers pay the tariffs he enforces, or he knows that most Americans are too dumb to understand who pays for tariffs.
I will go with your last statement, too dumb !!

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 16, 2020, 10:10 pm

After the civil war, the country re-built based on commerce. Cotton and tobacco fueled by finance from the North, helped the South rebuild.

Now, the globalised economy will not let simplistic commerce re-unite America. White control will have to give way to the growning population of people of colour. White, Christian Americans will be more and more marginalised as power erodes. The fightback epitomised by Trump's appeal to restore American power is impotent, it will over time be diminsihed. Commerce will not help, China, Korea, Mexico, Brazil and others will crush American manufacturing.

The US is stuffed.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » November 16, 2020, 10:13 pm

Whistler wrote:
July 14, 2020, 10:09 pm
anefarious1 wrote:
July 14, 2020, 5:06 pm
glalt wrote:
July 14, 2020, 4:39 pm
If by some miracle the democrats prevail, I will likely not live long enough to see the country recover. What you are seeing now will continue and get even worse until the democrats wake up and realize this is the wrong way and their methods cannot ever work. Destroying our history and culture is just wishful stupid thinking.
You can thank Trump if the democrats prevail. No matter how clownish he shows himself to be... people still can't figure out that he is positioning the dems to rule for decades to come. Maybe after they win in Nov you'll finally see how Trump, the Trojan horse of our time, completely screwed you! It's already happening under his watch, as he would say "bigly"!!!!!!
With the exception of Bush following Reagan, America flipped left to right since Harry Truman in 1945, if you ignore second terms and succession due to death or resignations (Nixon was never removed from office, JFK was).

If this pattern persists, the White house will go a shade of blue with the next POTUS.
Amen

Return to “World News”