How Does a State Built on Terorism Assume International Credibility?

World news discussion forum
jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: How Does a State Built on Terorism Assume International Credibility?

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 7:41 am

AlexO wrote:
June 1, 2021, 9:02 pm
jackspratt wrote:
June 1, 2021, 8:30 pm
And neither did the Zionist terrorists just appear in 1948.

Straw man argument, UM.
Ok Mr Pratt.
Where are the facts behind your statement? ............
6th post on this thread Alex - you can find it on page 1.

I am not going to waste my time by posting it for a 3rd time, because it seems you can't retain the information.
Last edited by jackspratt on June 2, 2021, 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 7:45 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 2, 2021, 2:29 am
While we're at it, let's go back to the thread title.
Please do.

It's about the foundation of the state of Israel, not what is happening today.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 7:49 am

AlexO wrote:
........but all Muslims support the aim of Islam taking over the world .......
:-s

Unadulterated nonsense.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 2, 2021, 8:06 am

I would appear that this washing machine has indeed gone the full, extra-wash cycle with fabric conditioner but now the bloody door is jammed.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 2, 2021, 8:14 am

Do You Pass the Israel Test?
Would you believe us if we said that the best litmus test of any society's success is its attitude towards Israel? Well, it's true. As George Gilder explains, whether a society envies and resents Israel's success or celebrates and tries to replicate it is indicative of that society's progress. Countries that "pass" the "Israel Test" tend to rise. Those who don't tend to sink.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 2, 2021, 8:36 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 2, 2021, 7:41 am
AlexO wrote:
jackspratt wrote:
June 1, 2021, 8:30 pm
And neither did the Zionist terrorists just appear in 1948.

Straw man argument, UM.
Ok Mr Pratt.
Where are the facts behind your statement? ............
6th post on this thread Alex - you can find it on page 1.

I am not going to waste my time by posting it for a 3rd time, because it seems you can't retain the information.

Throughout history, Jews have considered certain areas in Israel sacred—as do Christians and Muslims. The Torah, the Jewish religious text, depicts stories of ancient prophets who were instructed by their God to return to this homeland.

While the fundamental philosophies of the Zionist movement have existed for hundreds of years, modern Zionism formally took root in the late 19th century. Around that time, Jews throughout the world faced growing anti-Semitism.

Pratt, your ignorance of anything factual is astounding. Your post way back in your continuing racist rant refered to Zionists as TERRORISTS in what one can only assume the post WW2 era, this is clearly not the case despite what the Guardian says. Try reading up on historical facts rather than just reading a rag that suits your racist leanings.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 2, 2021, 8:49 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 2, 2021, 7:45 am
Udon Map wrote:
June 2, 2021, 2:29 am
While we're at it, let's go back to the thread title.
Please do.

It's about the foundation of the state of Israel, not what is happening today.
So you think that Israel was built on terrorism, but doesn't act in a terrorist manner today, then, yes?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 9:07 am

AlexO wrote:
June 2, 2021, 8:36 am
Pratt, your ignorance of anything factual is astounding. Your post way back in your continuing racist rant refered to Zionists as TERRORISTS in what one can only assume the post WW2 era, this is clearly not the case despite what the Guardian says. Try reading up on historical facts rather than just reading a rag that suits your racist leanings.
On the subject of ranting, Alex - there you go again. :?

An astute observer would note that my post 6 on page 1 of this thread (the one you can't seem to get your head around) is taken from a document by the US Dept of Justice.

I have not mentioned The Guardian at all in this thread, but that hasn't stopped you from obsessing about it. Go back and read and take note of what Tamada said.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 9:08 am

Udon Map wrote:
June 2, 2021, 8:49 am
1. So you think that Israel was built on terrorism,

2. but doesn't act in a terrorist manner today......?
Yes

Yes

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 2, 2021, 9:11 am

tamada wrote:
June 2, 2021, 8:06 am
I would appear that this washing machine has indeed gone the full, extra-wash cycle with fabric conditioner but now the bloody door is jammed.
Well and truly.

I'll leave it now to those who seem to have missed the original intent of the thread, and want to make it a debate about what is happening today.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 2, 2021, 9:32 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 2, 2021, 9:07 am
AlexO wrote:

An astute observer would note that my post 6 on page 1 of this thread (the one you can't seem to get your head around) is taken from a document by the US Dept of Justice.

I have not mentioned The Guardian at all in this thread, but that hasn't stopped you from obsessing about it. Go back and read and take note of what Tamada said.
Pratt
Sounds like a little bit of hero worship for soon to be departed Tamada.
That will be the same Tamada that told me to stop obsessing about Diane Abbot and the Guardian but virtually on a daily basis posts about BOJO and his perceived failings as leader of the duly elected British Government. Have never ever seen your hero post any article from any other rag except the Guardian, that bastion of unbiased columnist article writing. Dry your tears he will be back in a few months.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 3, 2021, 11:11 am

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2021/0 ... eph-puder/
Israel's Just Cause
It is sad that the Israeli genius that was able to create the Iron Dome cannot find a way to win the informational war, particularly when justice is on Israel’s side.
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 3, 2021, 5:12 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 2, 2021, 9:11 am
I'll leave it now to those who seem to have missed the original intent of the thread, and want to make it a debate about what is happening today.
So you meant only how it got international credibility in 1948, and now how it maintains international credibility today? You only intended to discuss the historical context and not the current situation?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 3, 2021, 5:58 pm

No, I meant to discuss how did a state founded on terrorism in 1948 achieve international credibility to the point where it can continue to force Palestinians off their land for Jewish settlements, and move further towards appropriating the entire city of Jerusalem as part of Israel.

As per my OP.

rick
udonmap.com

Post by rick » June 3, 2021, 6:22 pm

Yes, built on terrorism. This is a list of the attacks by one of the jewish terrorist groups, before Israel came into existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_operations

Over 70 listed attacks

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 3, 2021, 7:27 pm

rick wrote:
June 3, 2021, 6:22 pm
Yes, built on terrorism. This is a list of the attacks by one of the jewish terrorist groups, before Israel came into existence.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Irgun_operations

Over 70 listed attacks
So we have to just ignore the more than 6 million Jews who were exterminated by the Nazi's and Russians during WW2 and the prior attempts before the 1930's to destroy the first modern religion and these guys are not allowed to defend/try to ensure their Promised Land became a fact.
Just compare how many died in the Irish rebellion in 1916 when the cowards knew the UK was fighting to exist against Germany and how many women and children were massacred by the IRA in the 1970's /80's and/90's yet they are not Terrorists.
Is in the words of the Pratt, Ireland a Nation built on Terrorism??
Quite a few on your list were leaders of Arab extermination gangs who were targeted in an attempt to stop innocent civilians from being slaughtered.
Is Ireland a nation of terrorists who have obtained international recognition or do you just hate the Jews and agree with Pratt.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 3, 2021, 7:39 pm

AlexO wrote:
June 2, 2021, 9:32 am
jackspratt wrote:
June 2, 2021, 9:07 am
AlexO wrote:

Pratt
Sounds like a little bit of hero worship for soon to be departed Tamada.
That will be the same Tamada that told me to stop obsessing about Diane Abbot and the Guardian but virtually on a daily basis posts about BOJO and his perceived failings as leader of the duly elected British Government. Have never ever seen your hero post any article from any other rag except the Guardian, that bastion of unbiased columnist article writing. Dry your tears he will be back in a few months.
I see you're still obsessing Alex but I don't just highlight daily exposes on Bojos' fustercluckery from the Grauniad. I've got this fantastic thing called a really broad mind that likes to call out the arseholery on all sides (and in between). Much more recently I have lampooned the rubbish Labour leader and the general crappiness of all players north of the border too but those blinkers you wear are bloody enormous so not surprised you missed it. No matter how much you love him to bits you have to admit the PM's artfully combined the bungling incompetence and the cynical deceit of BOTH his immediate predecessors. Even the Toryraph is getting all bum twitchy with your dear "duly elected" and conjuring up scary visions of the near future.

Coup or conspiracy? Tories sense ‘shapeshifter’ Gove and Dominic Cummings are stalking No 10

I wonder if Boris will quote Julius Caesar when the knives get stuck in?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politics/20 ... -cummings/

Anyway, (sort of) back on topic, the end of Bibi's 12 year rule is nigh but I fear their own factional infighting won't see them in power for long. With an 8-partner coalition, they've got more sects to appease than the arabs. Palestine has won this latest stramash big time.

PS: I've already left.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 3, 2021, 8:29 pm

I've got this fantastic thing called a really broad mind that likes to call out the arseholery on all sides (and in between). Much more recently I have lampooned the rubbish Labour leader and the general crappiness of all players north of the border too but those blinkers you wear are bloody enormous so not surprised you missed it.

So with your really "broad mind" exactly who do you you think is worthy of your support? Easy to slag everyone without coming up with a solution. You sure your not related to the Pratt.
PS
Have a good trip.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 3, 2021, 9:26 pm

Khun Tamada, you are a Saint and a hero, no. Maybe
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Udon Map
Admin

Post by Udon Map » June 3, 2021, 11:53 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 3, 2021, 5:58 pm
No, I meant to discuss how did a state founded on terrorism in 1948 achieve international credibility to the point where it can continue to force Palestinians off their land for Jewish settlements, and move further towards appropriating the entire city of Jerusalem as part of Israel.
See comments upthread for history of whose land it is. You're starting to remind me of Gigs, ignoring facts which are inconsistent with your beliefs or the narrative you're trying to advance.

Return to “World News”