President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

World news discussion forum
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 11, 2021, 10:27 pm

The following article provides the reason the President wants to unite allies to confront China, and its friends Iran and Russia. Perhaps the investigation into the WIV lab to see if covid-19 originated there is part of the reason for this policy. It is about time countries start to stand up to China. The latter part of the article concerns Canada's position in regard to China. Canada is a small country with little international impact so this part of the article can be ignored.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/g7-tru ... -1.6059816

You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

Giggle
udonmap.com

Re: President Biden is Ready to Stand Up to China

Post by Giggle » June 11, 2021, 10:35 pm

Biden is a beta simp. He has more chance of beating Putin in an arm-wrestling match than matching wits with Xi. He's an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 12, 2021, 5:07 am

Giggle wrote:
June 11, 2021, 10:35 pm
Biden is a beta simp. He has more chance of beating Putin in an arm-wrestling match than matching wits with Xi. He's an embarrassment to Americans everywhere.
He should be able to beat the stuffing out of Trudeau.

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 12, 2021, 5:45 am

Giggle wrote:
June 11, 2021, 10:35 pm
Joe does not even know where he is . wandering off at G7 LOL . nurse Jill saves the day . everyone laughs

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... mit-video/
Onlookers Laugh as Nurse Jill Comes to the Rescue After Joe Biden Gets Lost and Wanders Off at G7 Summit (VIDEO)

how embarrassing for those who voted for this guy .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 12, 2021, 12:52 pm

Those who are honest with themselves know that JB has an advancing stage of Dementia or at best, a lack of cognizance. The signs are there. Most will have seen some of these signs in their parents or elderly friends, namely,
Being confused about time or place
Memory Loss
Tending to repeat yourself during conversations

The US is lucky that China is not represented at the G7. I also find it ironic (if that is the right word) that the US and other Media, is so full of Sh..t, when it come to trying to spin a narrative that part of Joe Biden's agenda at the G 7 is about "Standing up against China", when China has no representation at the G7. Let Joe try to take on Putin and Russia, face to face at the G7, if he has the balls and smarts to do so. :-k [-( No it won't happen, he will stay far away from any discussion with Putin 8-[ 8-[

For the US Minders to even consider pitting Joe Biden, in a debate against Putin and or Xi Jinping in any political forum, would be suicidal on their part, given of Biden's current condition and cognizance. But then again he might just have one good day out.

The problem I see, is that the US don't have any other option and they don't have anyone else to throw into the G7 ring, in his place. :-k

There was a time, when the US might have been able to put forward the Vice President, (as a stand in) when confronting other world leaders, the like of Putin or Xi Jinping, given these two would command a level of Political equivalence, on any world stage.

But the US can’t do this either, because Kamala Harris does not have the smarts and or political experience, to debate with either Putin or Xi Jinping, on any discussion point. Putin or Xi Jinping, are seasoned campaigners on the world stage, and would cut her to ribbons. Anyone who thinks otherwise is very very naïve. [-X [-X

I have watched Putin in a number of open type debates, against Journalists and others, and I would say that he doesn’t seem to have any trouble holding his own and pushing back very hard on any type or range of questions. Of the other G7 World Leaders,
1.Emmanuel Macron is not bad either
2.Boris Johnson, despite what some think of Boris, be can and will hold his own at a G7
3.Angela Merkel, not as good as Macron
4.Mario Draghi would send you to sleep and few would listen to him
5.Justin Trudeau is a soft c..ck and everyone knows it and few pay an attention to what he says
6.Yoshihide Suga haven’t seen much of him, but he seems more reserved than Shinzo Abe

The point being that in a 2021 G7 room, this year’s dominant leaders would appear to be Putin and Macron and Boris and not Joe. Just my 2 cent worth. \:D/ \:D/

So what does the US do to protect Joe Biden in this year’s G7 forum, when you can’t throw your No 2 in, either. You cannot throw in your Secretary of State and even if he could get an invite, I also doubt that Antony Blinken, wouldn’t cut it in that same room. [-o< [-o<

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 12, 2021, 1:39 pm

I find your analysis somewhat strange, pipo - given that Russia is not a member of the G7, and thus Putin will not be at the summit.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 12, 2021, 2:24 pm

jackspratt wrote:
June 12, 2021, 1:39 pm
I find your analysis somewhat strange, pipo - given that Russia is not a member of the G7, and thus Putin will not be at the summit.
OK slight slip up ;)

Just means that their will be only two dominant leaders in the room Macron and Boris and not Joe. Just my 2 cent worth

Nevertheless, this part still stands, that Joe Biden cannot debate with Putin and or Xi Jinping in any political forum, given of Biden's current condition and cognizance. Same with the view that, the US does not anyone else that they could send to the G 7 (of an acceptable level of political standing), in place of Joe.

Likewise, that JB is in an advancing stage of Dementia or at best, a lack of cognizance. The signs are there.
1.Being confused about time or place
2.Memory Loss
3.Tending to repeat yourself during conversations

Opp's I am repeating myself, must have a stage of Dementia kicking in. :confused: :confused:

pipoz4444

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 12, 2021, 8:25 pm

I'm not sure why Biden would ever need to "debate" against Putin or Xi.

Summits such as this are about discussion, not debate. Everything is decided before the summit by officials, with only necessary tweaks to the final statement at the conclusion.

It's not the Oxford Union, pipo.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 12, 2021, 9:41 pm

Jack is right, the agenda has been set in advance. There are three main topics to be discussed, 1) covid 2) China 3) I forget, but it might be about economic matters

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 12, 2021, 10:13 pm

One of the strategies emerging from the G-7 summit is to try to counter China's Belt and Road policy. It's about time.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/a ... -belt-and/

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 12, 2021, 10:44 pm

I agree Uncle.

If China is to be reeled back a few steps, it will require a calculated and united voice from those in attendance. Hopefully that won't include the boofhead Oz PM deciding he needs to get ahead of the pack.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 12, 2021, 10:53 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 11, 2021, 10:27 pm
The following article provides the reason the President wants to unite allies to confront China, and its friends Iran and Russia. Perhaps the investigation into the WIV lab to see if covid-19 originated there is part of the reason for this policy. It is about time countries start to stand up to China. The latter part of the article concerns Canada's position in regard to China. Canada is a small country with little international impact so this part of the article can be ignored.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/g7-tru ... -1.6059816
I am a bit confused (as always), wasn't Iran Joe Biden's, "Prodigal Son", late last year and a few months back. If one listens to what John Kerry has been saying and advocating on the "Iran Nuclear Deal", one would be under the impression that John K was about to give the Iranian minister a BJ \:D/ and Biden was lining up to go seconds. :-k [-( [-(

Now, suddenly Iran is in the Out-House? Has anyone told Joe! :-$ :-$ Seems to be a 180 to me

pipoz4444

Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Post by Declan MacPherson » June 13, 2021, 6:30 am

nurse jill will be handling discussions for joe .
"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » June 13, 2021, 6:45 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 12, 2021, 10:44 pm
I agree Uncle.

If China is to be reeled back a few steps, it will require a calculated and united voice from those in attendance. Hopefully that won't include the boofhead Oz PM deciding he needs to get ahead of the pack.
One has to ask the question, does anyone think that a country with 1.5 billion Citizens really cares about what a loose broken collection of countries known as the EU with the UK and America and Canada really think or do .

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » June 13, 2021, 7:50 am

Declan MacPherson wrote:
June 13, 2021, 6:30 am

nurse jill will be handling discussions for joe .
but not his decisions? you must be gutted.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 13, 2021, 9:14 am

jackspratt wrote:
I agree Uncle.

Or the kowtowing Canadian PM who likes to stand at the back of the line of the G7 to praise and appease China as much as possible. I hope President Biden can pull this one off.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » June 13, 2021, 10:03 am

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
June 13, 2021, 9:14 am
jackspratt wrote:
I agree Uncle.

Or the kowtowing Canadian PM who likes to stand at the back of the line of the G7 to praise and appease China as much as possible. I hope President Biden can pull this one off.
macron and others have already said no. my god an independent country asserting its sovereignty. seems Trump caused more damage than expected. maybe Europeans look at the america first policy and finding out america has been hacking and spying on their leaders didn't help , having tariffs on european goods was not the best idea either. or maybe china is the EUs largest trading partner . any or all the above is not going to help biden
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » June 13, 2021, 10:10 am

Khun Paul wrote:
June 13, 2021, 6:45 am
jackspratt wrote:
I agree Uncle.

One has to ask the question, does anyone think that a country with 1.5 billion Citizens really cares about what a loose broken collection of countries known as the EU with the UK and America and Canada really think or do .
Another classic KP
Just where would you think the Chinese export economy would be if the did not have access to the West and Australasia.
China's home economy is nowhere near enough to maintain its industrial base.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 13, 2021, 10:18 am

It's when they start asserting their sovereignty over other independent countries eg in the South China Sea, that makes countries sit up and question.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » June 13, 2021, 11:13 am

jackspratt wrote:
June 13, 2021, 10:18 am
It's when they start asserting their sovereignty over other independent countries eg in the South China Sea, that makes countries sit up and question.
Question what? :-k

pipoz4444

Return to “World News”