War with China

World news discussion forum
Declan MacPherson
udonmap.com

Re: War with China

Post by Declan MacPherson » November 24, 2021, 7:51 am

The CCP can be taken down the same way that the Soviet Union was collapsed. The USSR was taken down economically, politically, culturally, socially and in every other way without a shot being fired. Ronald Reagan provided the maps.

Will it be hard? Yes. But all of the 21st century quitters and cowards from the UK, the EU, Australia, New Zealand and NATO can keep being subservient to the Chinese Communist Party.

"Put on the whole armor of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil." - Ephesians 6:11

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » November 24, 2021, 8:16 am

jai yen yen wrote:
November 24, 2021, 1:25 am
Khun Paul wrote:
November 23, 2021, 11:11 am
The Rhetoric and outlandish claims made by many on here, may well have a small percentage of truth , but in all honesty it is all just guesswork and not even educated at that, although one can look at Chinese expansionism coupled with Russian sabre rattling as a foretaste of what could happen, in truth not ONE of us will probably be alive to even worry about it .
Sitting on both those countries respective doorsteps is another country with over 1.3 billion citizens, who just so happen to also be armed with Nuclear weaponry, and their dislike of either or both is documented.

So lets leave the possibilities aside and concentrate on the here and now , which in the latter years of my life is so much more important , and if the provebial hits the fan well I have had a good run as they say as have most of us....lol
Very true and believe me I am not naive enough to think anything will change. We will continue to spiral down a deep dark hole with our greed, thirst for power, destruction of the planet with pollution and stupidity, and man made disease's leaked from labs, thank you again China. I have doubts about the long term survival of humanity but I am grateful I was born in the fifties and lived my life during the last 70 years as most of us on this forum have. I intend to enjoy the time I have left to the max and I do every day, so should we all. Tonight is prime rib steak, chocolate cake and a few ice cold beers.
With regard to man-made diseases leaked from labs, watch where you point that finger.

Bon appetit.

Newsweek: How Dr. Fauci and Other Officials Withheld Information on China's Coronavirus Experiments.
https://www.newsweek.com/how-dr-fauci-o ... ts-1652002
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

Aardvark
udonmap.com

Post by Aardvark » November 24, 2021, 11:26 am

The threats never end with China ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGMF9CB6nDQ

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 25, 2021, 12:35 am

Nothing to get too excited about there. I hope Xi won't soon start threatening to shirt front foreign leaders.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » November 25, 2021, 7:59 am

Voom, voom. The Formula 1 still loves the Chinese:

The WTA has some balls 8) and is leading the charge.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/11/24/spor ... shuai.html
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 25, 2021, 8:12 am

GT you missed spelt the sound (vroom)

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » March 27, 2022, 2:35 pm

China cancels Keanu Reeves.

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » March 27, 2022, 4:40 pm

China is watching how this Russian invasion of Ukraine unfolds with a wary eye. Russian military getting its ass kicked? Massive sanctions against Russia.. Cohesion in NATO like they haven't had in decades.. But, would the western world take the same actions against China if Xi decided it was time to forcibly take Taiwan?? Plus, China imports 63% of its oil and gas so is paying the same exorbitant prices the rest of the world is enjoying.... :shock:
Dave

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Post by Doodoo » March 27, 2022, 5:07 pm

China learning from the Russian invasion

Checlist for Invasions
Number of Troops Needed______
Guns Needed_________
Ammunition Needed_____
Winter Clothing______
Food__________
Bazookas________
Missle Systems______
Tanks_______(Bring a Whole Bunch)
Fuel Cans for Tanks _______
Fill Fuel Cans for Tanks_____ (modified after 2022 invasion of Ukraine)
Tell our Troops what is going on_____
Escape Plane for Leader During or After invasion(Learnt From Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein)

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 27, 2022, 8:55 pm

Doodoo wrote:
March 27, 2022, 5:07 pm

Checlist for Invasions
Guns Needed_________
Ammunition Needed_____
Winter Clothing______
Food__________
Bazookas________
Missle Systems______
Escape Plane for Leader During or After invasion(Learnt From Muammar Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein)
FrazeeDK wrote:
March 27, 2022, 4:40 pm
China is watching how this Russian invasion of Ukraine unfolds with a wary eye. Russian military getting its ass kicked? Massive sanctions against Russia.. Cohesion in NATO like they haven't had in decades.. But, would the western world take the same actions against China if Xi decided it was time to forcibly take Taiwan?? Plus, China imports 63% of its oil and gas so is paying the same exorbitant prices the rest of the world is enjoying.... :shock:
I would say a very positive yes if they invade Taiwan, no chance China will invade Taiwan after seeing the reaction to Putin's complete cock up and the Wests show of unity.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 27, 2022, 9:04 pm

AlexO wrote:
March 27, 2022, 8:55 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Checlist for Invasions
Guns Needed_________
Ammunition Needed_____
Winter Clothing______
Food__________
Bazookas________
Missle Systems______
FrazeeDK wrote:
I would say a very positive yes if they invade Taiwan, no chance China will invade Taiwan after seeing the reaction to Putin's complete cock up and the Wests show of unity.
Not necessarily. The West, meaning the U.S.A., did nothing when China broke the terms of the Joint Declaration and ended democracy in Hong Kong. I'm sure Putin was watching that very closely.

In addition, in spite of a few setbacks, it seems that Russia is advancing forward in their attacks against Ukraine. One hopes that Ukraine can turn the tide...but how if NATO does not confront Russia on the ground? Furthermore, do we really believe that NATO soldiers can perform better than their Russian counterparts? Perhaps that is one of the real reasons behind NATO's lack of direct involvement.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 27, 2022, 9:39 pm

Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 27, 2022, 9:04 pm
AlexO wrote:
March 27, 2022, 8:55 pm
Doodoo wrote:

Checlist for Invasions
Guns Needed_________
Ammunition Needed_____
Winter Clothing______
Food__________
Bazookas________
Missle Systems______
FrazeeDK wrote:
Not necessarily. The West, meaning the U.S.A., did nothing when China broke the terms of the Joint Declaration and ended democracy in Hong Kong. I'm sure Putin was watching that very closely.

In addition, in spite of a few setbacks, it seems that Russia is advancing forward in their attacks against Ukraine. One hopes that Ukraine can turn the tide...but how if NATO does not confront Russia on the ground? Furthermore, do we really believe that NATO soldiers can perform better than their Russian counterparts? Perhaps that is one of the real reasons behind NATO's lack of direct involvement.
Stop with the stupidity. NATO is not an offensive force. I can remember freezing my ass off in the former West Germany, sitting in prepreared defensive positions or going 3 days without sleep as we laid pretend minefields. NATO forces were never going to be a first action force, we were a delay force to maybe get the politico's talking. We are now reinforcing NATO member Nations of whom Ukraine is not a member. The moment NATO crosses the Ukraine border WW111 starts and vice versa the moment Russia crosses a NATO border then kiss your wife and children bye bye.

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » March 27, 2022, 11:01 pm

LYM,

There is no comparison between HK & Ukraine.

The CCP is a nasty regime cracking heads in HK, but it was home turf for China abusing its own people, nothing to do with NATO which has no charter for the Far East. The invasion of Ukraine was Russia invading a sovereign nation, decimating everything it can drop a missile on, murdering covilians and then accompanied with direct threats to Sweden and Finland.

Where do you source your info that Russia is advancing when in fact they are being driven back on some fronts. Why are you such an apolgist for Russia?
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 28, 2022, 4:01 am

Whistler wrote:
March 27, 2022, 11:01 pm
LYM,

There is no comparison between HK & Ukraine.

The CCP is a nasty regime cracking heads in HK, but it was home turf for China abusing its own people, nothing to do with NATO which has no charter for the Far East. The invasion of Ukraine was Russia invading a sovereign nation, decimating everything it can drop a missile on, murdering covilians and then accompanied with direct threats to Sweden and Finland.

Where do you source your info that Russia is advancing when in fact they are being driven back on some fronts. Why are you such an apolgist for Russia?
Where do you see me as an apologist for Russia? Yes, they seem to be losing ground in the suburbs of Kiev, and that is good. However, they seem to be striking at many areas of Ukraine at will with not much pushback owing to the decided advantage Russia has in missiles, air attacks and so on. I get the information about this from standard talk shows, radio news, and newspapers. I hope Ukraine can hold on and somehow push the Russians out of the country.

Of course there is no comparison between Hong Kong and Ukraine. Try thinking about Hong Kong and Taiwan.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » March 28, 2022, 4:05 am

AlexO wrote:
March 27, 2022, 9:39 pm
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
March 27, 2022, 9:04 pm

Stop with the stupidity. NATO is not an offensive force. I can remember freezing my ass off in the former West Germany, sitting in prepreared defensive positions or going 3 days without sleep as we laid pretend minefields. NATO forces were never going to be a first action force, we were a delay force to maybe get the politico's talking. We are now reinforcing NATO member Nations of whom Ukraine is not a member. The moment NATO crosses the Ukraine border WW111 starts and vice versa the moment Russia crosses a NATO border then kiss your wife and children bye bye.
Is it stupid to raise questions and ponder the future? You do it, why not me, too? Thank you for pointing out that NATO is not a force used for offensive operations. It answers the point I addressed.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 28, 2022, 7:52 am

While nobody was paying attention...

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jillgolden ... ts-the-us/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 28, 2022, 9:51 am

Oh dear the ex-forces, and the key board theorists talk utter B/S 99% of the time. Most of us are way past our lets fight stage and can in reality only thank god we have had a pretty safe life interspersed by a few conflicts, nothing really substantial that dragged the rest of the world into it for the last 75 odd years, pretty quiet by Human standards .
True is someone makes a mistake the end will be quicker than many of us want . Brings back the old joke learning to bend over and kiss your backside goodbye...lol
Seriously deep down I am sure Putin does not want to go down as the person who brought the world into WW !!!, nor do the rest of us wish that either and I am also sure that5 eventually people will see the uselessness of this current action and it will stop, such is the nature of our species, more so when and especially now we have the means to enact MUTUAL species destruction on a scale never before seen not since the great Flood which covered all the lands of the Globe .

True we may have too many people in the world but this is not the way forward, reminds me of that film Soylent Green, where mutually all those over a certain age were disposed of gently in order for the rest to survive thereby removing the worry about when, as you knew it was going to happen within a certain period.

SO you learnt to live that I suggest is what we all should do and stop worrying about the future, lets be honest not one single person can change the future not even that orange headed Moron in the USA. no matter what he says............lol

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » March 28, 2022, 12:46 pm

Which great flood are you talking about?

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/blo ... d-stories/
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » March 28, 2022, 1:19 pm

Seriously deep down I am sure Putin does not want to go down as the person who brought the world into WW !!!,

I am so glad that you are sure about Putin! That's you and a very few others. That will be the same few who were sure Poo Tin would not invade Ukraine just because he wants the old Soviet Empire back. I will sleep better tonight knowing you are also sure that he will see sense and hand over responsibility to others who will stop this invasion and take his finger off the nuclear button. Wish I was so sure!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Khun Paul » March 28, 2022, 3:33 pm

tamada wrote:
March 28, 2022, 12:46 pm
Which great flood are you talking about?

https://www.pbs.org/independentlens/blo ... d-stories/
Ah an Athiest

Return to “World News”