September 23, 2022, 11:40 am
Better go! Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow cause you look just like a commie
And you might just be a member
Better get out of Moscow
Better go!
Funny enough it was the same back in march when Ukrainians were fleeing. Don't blame them much because who wants to die for someone else's political doctrine. Mind you with up to 25,000,000 reservists Russia isn't going to run out of men soon.
im wondering how well trained these reservists will be .. forcing a gun n uniform onto a green grocer aint gonna work out , also i did see a vid on line where the Russians are offering prison inmates the "opportunity" of freedom by joining the Wagner mercenary group .. with the tag line desertion means death !!

DM

Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Russia

Post by Khun Paul » September 24, 2022, 9:02 am

When I joined the Military I was lucky enough to have in my regiment some nat Service chaps, who told me their satories as one does. The bottom line was that although called up, fighting was a whole different game and many although taught to shoot and fight had been initially not willing to kill people.
Now if the Russian Officers are determined to make their soldiers fight then there may well be more than a few big problems.
You can teach a man to fight, but actually doing what he should is a whole different game as for being ready a minimum of 2/3 months , unless of course as it happened in WW11, Russian call up was, Hello welcome, here is your uniform, Gun now go fight. They would just be calling up Cannon Fodder.

papafarang
udonmap.com

Post by papafarang » September 24, 2022, 9:25 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
September 24, 2022, 8:11 am
papafarang wrote:
September 24, 2022, 7:27 am
mak wrote:
September 23, 2022, 11:40 am
Better go! Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go, go
Get out of Moscow, better, go
Get out of Moscow cause you look just like a commie
And you might just be a member
Better get out of Moscow
Better go!
Funny enough it was the same back in march when Ukrainians were fleeing. Don't blame them much because who wants to die for someone else's political doctrine. Mind you with up to 25,000,000 reservists Russia isn't going to run out of men soon.
im wondering how well trained these reservists will be .. forcing a gun n uniform onto a green grocer aint gonna work out , also i did see a vid on line where the Russians are offering prison inmates the "opportunity" of freedom by joining the Wagner mercenary group .. with the tag line desertion means death !!

DM
At the beginning Ukraine handed out AK47's to the general population with 3 minuets of training. Didn't work out too well for those people either. . truth be told just like Afghans killing each other , or Libyans killing each other , or even Africans killing each other. I don't give a rats ass. Slav's killing each other same same .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 24, 2022, 9:55 am

papafarang wrote:
September 24, 2022, 7:27 am

Funny enough it was the same back in march when Ukrainians were fleeing.
If memory serves me correctly, that was mainly women and children. Fighting age men were expressly forbidden to leave.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » September 24, 2022, 9:58 am

Dont blame the Ukraine women and children fleeing, while Russians bombed their houses
Bit different in the Mother Russia

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 24, 2022, 5:35 pm

those fleeing at the beginning of the war believed like most it would be all over with Russia taking Kyiv within weeks at most.. Now that the Russians were beaten back from Kyiv and now Kharkiv plenty of folks returned. As for the mass mobilization in Ukraine I believe agest 18-60 that did indeed prohibit any man from leaving the country.. You don't see much information on how that mass mobilization worked out nor how many tried to dodge it...
Dave

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 24, 2022, 5:57 pm

My current submarine has about half a dozen each of young, fit Russian and Ukrainian crew working together. They all get along. Surprisingly, the four Poles also on the crew don't want to kill anyone either.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 24, 2022, 6:16 pm

FrazeeDK wrote:
September 24, 2022, 5:35 pm
those fleeing at the beginning of the war believed like most it would be all over with Russia taking Kyiv within weeks at most.. Now that the Russians were beaten back from Kyiv and now Kharkiv plenty of folks returned. As for the mass mobilization in Ukraine I believe agest 18-60 that did indeed prohibit any man from leaving the country.. You don't see much information on how that mass mobilization worked out nor how many tried to dodge it...
I'm just guessing.....but the people who fled at the beginning of the 'special operation' may have returned because there was no mobilization. The people who are fleeing now are probably fleeing because of the mobilization. Not to mention most Russians now have 6 months of knowing how the Russian military is holding up (or not). Didn't Putin announce the mobilization just a few days ago? I'd guess it's too early to tell how it's going to work out.

Earnest
udonmap.com

Post by Earnest » September 25, 2022, 4:44 am

Judging by Twitter (and I know I shouldn't) it seems most of these chaps being mobilised are blootered.
This message has been submitted successfully, but it will need to be approved by a moderator before it is publicly viewable. You will be notified when your post has been approved.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 25, 2022, 4:55 am

parrot wrote:
September 24, 2022, 6:16 pm
FrazeeDK wrote:
September 24, 2022, 5:35 pm
I'm just guessing.....but the people who fled at the beginning of the 'special operation' may have returned because there was no mobilization. The people who are fleeing now are probably fleeing because of the mobilization. Not to mention most Russians now have 6 months of knowing how the Russian military is holding up (or not). Didn't Putin announce the mobilization just a few days ago? I'd guess it's too early to tell how it's going to work out.
You would think that most Russians inside Russia probably only know the 'party line' on how this 'special operation' is going in Ukraine? However, with the protests, increased public dissent and reportedly huge numbers of able-bodied men fleeing Putin's draft, either they know the unspoken truth or they're just not that much into their nation's defence or Putin's imagined western threats and ignorance of history.

The lads I work with know full well what a total shiitshow it really is. Some of them already live outside Russia, however a couple of them are married and live in Russia with their families. They face a really perilous decision when crew change rolls around next month.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » September 25, 2022, 8:27 am

Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov said the US and its allies were trying to "stop the march of history"
by providing military aid to Ukraine.
He also accused the West of "throwing a fit" over referendums that are currently underway on whether Russia-occupied regions of the country should join the Russian Federation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-09-25/ ... /101471898

I wonder whose or which history is being halted
The west must have some sort of time machine
th (8).jpg

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » September 25, 2022, 9:02 am

the absolute bullcrap spouted by the Russian governmet is pretty normal. Good is bad, North is South.. The Special Operation is going completely to Putin's plan and fully achieving its goals..
Dave

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » September 25, 2022, 9:21 am

Last edited by mak on September 25, 2022, 9:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 25, 2022, 9:47 am

All these Russians fleeing into neighboring countries with their Russian passports will create enclaves of Russian-speaking Russians that Putin will claim need protecting so he will invade them as well.

Sorry to be blunt but it's already half-past time to shoot this xxxxxx.
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

Stantheman
udonmap.com

Post by Stantheman » September 25, 2022, 1:43 pm

tamada wrote:
September 25, 2022, 9:47 am
All these Russians fleeing into neighboring countries with their Russian passports will create enclaves of Russian-speaking Russians that Putin will claim need protecting so he will invade them as well.
Think that might be another reason most countries are refusing to accept Russians into their country

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » September 26, 2022, 5:26 am

This is the end, beautiful friend.
Attachments
Putin 8.jpg

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 26, 2022, 5:39 am

Stantheman wrote:
September 25, 2022, 1:43 pm
tamada wrote:
September 25, 2022, 9:47 am
Think that might be another reason most countries are refusing to accept Russians into their country
Waiting for the stories about Russians being stranded at airports worldwide.

Except Thailand.

https://thethaiger.com/news/national/th ... igh-season
~Reinhold Messner~

~Louise Perica~

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » September 26, 2022, 9:12 am

Russians enter Georgia.
Attachments
Georgia.jpg

Whistler
udonmap.com

Post by Whistler » September 26, 2022, 9:58 am

Parts of pattaya to be annexed, Katoys to be conscripted, kitted out with steel fenix and dispatched to fight in Eastern Ukraine
I had a bumper sticker in Texas that read 'Beam me up Scotty'. I often wish I could find one in Udon Thani

mak
udonmap.com

Post by mak » September 27, 2022, 7:52 am

Russians entering Mongolia and Georgia.
Attachments
Russia Georgia 2.jpg
Russia Georgia 3.jpg
Russia Georgia.jpg
Russia Mongolia.jpg

Return to “World News”