Credit Card Machines

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
Librarian
Udonmap Sponsor

Credit Card Machines

Post by Librarian » June 19, 2010, 12:20 pm

do you have a credit or debit card ?

within 4 weeks ( early July we,ve been promised ) we at The Bookhouse will receive our digital Credit Card Terminal and can accept most major Credit and Debit Cards on all purchases of Food / Drinks / Books and Accommodation

we can also offer CASHBACKS with your purchase depending on what cash we have in the till ! \:D/

this is a great step forward for us at the Bookhouse , enabling us to continue to provide another unique service for our customers needs

see you soon

Librarian and Mrs L :D

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Re: Credit Card Machines

Post by Prenders88 » June 20, 2010, 12:29 am

That's good, just wish more busineses in Udon would offer the same service.

Went to buy a motorbike last week, taking for granted that a main dealer would have Debit/Credit terminal as you do.
Only to be told Mai farkin Mee. Had to rush to my branch in Baan Houy to get the money out in a pile of readies, then rush back and hand over the cash. So 18th Century.

RLTrader
udonmap.com

Post by RLTrader » June 21, 2010, 10:08 pm

unless you got a super deal on that motobike, I would have gone to one of the 1000's of other bike shops here that do take credit cards. I have even used mine at shops that use another shop that do have the machines, bit of a hassle, but it sure beats having to run to a bank for a wad

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » June 22, 2010, 6:06 am

RLTrader wrote:unless you got a super deal on that motobike, I would have gone to one of the 1000's of other bike shops here that do take credit cards. I have even used mine at shops that use another shop that do have the machines, bit of a hassle, but it sure beats having to run to a bank for a wad
It was a good deal, for cash. Got a lot of stuff thrown in for the money.
The model I have, there are only two dealers for it in Udon.

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”