Welcome to 'UPS Courier Service Udon Thani'

All the latest happenings with the udonmap.com sponsors
lee
udonmap.com

Welcome to 'UPS Courier Service Udon Thani'

Post by lee » November 13, 2005, 6:03 pm

We would like to welcome UPS Courier Service to udonmap.com and its map publication (Issue 12).

UPS is located inside Udon Condotel on the Nong Khai road not far from the ring-road. Their courier service serves over 200 countries with fast express trackable delivery.

UPS Udon Thani

Regards,

Lee

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » November 13, 2005, 6:19 pm

Lee, someone has been very busy selling the benefits of UdonMap to the local businesses, congratulations and long may it continue... :D

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » November 14, 2005, 5:21 am

Glad to hear of a good shipping service being active on the forum, just a quickie though, are they prepared to offer some real good preferential rates to all those active ebayers and the likes in Udon??

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » November 14, 2005, 10:14 am

Glad to hear of a good shipping service being active on the forum, just a quickie though, are they prepared to offer some real good preferential rates to all those active ebayers and the likes in Udon??
I have yet to find out their rates, however when I have some information I'd be more than pleased to post it here.

Regards,

Lee

businessman
udonmap.com

Post by businessman » November 14, 2005, 1:34 pm

BobHelm wrote:Lee, someone has been very busy selling the benefits of UdonMap to the local businesses, congratulations and long may it continue... :D
Bob,i am sure a lot of the interest is due to the fact Udonmap comes way up on any Google search you do for info in Thailand.That's how i first found the site.It came up on every search,no matter what subject,so i decided to have a look.I am sure Sean will say its got great metatags or something similar. :)That must be down to Lee i would imagine.

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » November 14, 2005, 2:00 pm

That's how i first found the site.It came up on every search,no matter what subject,so i decided to have a look.I am sure Sean will say its got great metatags or something similar. :)That must be down to Lee i would imagine.
Thanks, there is so much involved in search engine ranking and I'm still learning the ropes, it has taken over a year to get udonmap to rank in the top 3 of most major search engines.

We're hoping to add Thai pages too in the near future but that's a job for admin to do.

Lee 8)

BangkokButcher
udonmap.com

Post by BangkokButcher » November 15, 2005, 12:44 am

businessman wrote:I am sure Sean will say its got great metatags or something similar. :)That must be down to Lee i would imagine.
Yep good work Lee, the sites got great metatags :lol:

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » April 3, 2006, 3:51 pm

but they do not deliver in-country, not even Bangkok. Hmm, seems all packages must go to BKK first and last week I saw their brown truck on the streets of Bangkok, go figure. But they were helpful, gave me a number to call. Trouble is these other people will drop your package off at BKK. I guess whomever you are sending to, must pick it up there. Guess I need to use the good old Post Office :!:

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » April 3, 2006, 9:05 pm

hey dakota, don't know who you talked to, but that is incorrect. they will deliver to home address in udon area, no addition charge. ban tad, 20 kms southeast of ups office. had credit cards sent from states, $46 bucks, but they arrived within 3 days, which means they made the 1st available flights all the way. i picked up at office, but i stopped there ahead of shipment to make sure i could, was informed they would deliver to house for same price. i figured one less person to handle and lose. when i picked up package, once again informed delivery to house was available at no charge.

if going to the office, don't call and ask for directions, that they aren't too good at. the office is located on the soi to the hotel on advert. not in hotel. the soi splits to one lane each direction, it will be a couple shops on the in lane to hotel, small ups sign, easy to past, as i did. pricey, but fast and efficient.

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » April 3, 2006, 9:48 pm

hey dakota, don't know who you talked to, but that is incorrect. they will deliver to home address in udon area
Hi LA, think a reread is needed here :!: I am trying to send something to Bangkok :!: :!: Just talked to her on phone, so I have to assume what she told me is correct :!:
if going to the office, don't call and ask for directions, that they aren't too good at.
You are correct here, even TW had a problem :!:

Get this one LA, I used DHL ( think that is correct) 3 day service from Texas (tracking, from BKK no tracking), it arrived BKK in 2 days, and 7 days later it arrived here Udon at my address, cost around $40 usd. Now, I use USPS, arrives 7 days here in Udon from same place in Texas, cost $9 to $12 USD depending on WT :!:

Ah, good old post office - delivery tomorrow to address in Bangkok, cost 62 baht for .82 kg box. :)

Return to “Latest News From Our Sponsors”