Beware of the Thai cheat!

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
mortiboy
udonmap.com

Beware of the Thai cheat!

Post by mortiboy » April 28, 2009, 4:48 am

This man is still willing to "give it a go" :roll: <object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wGBl2eoz_4&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3wGBl2eoz_4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Beware of the Thai cheat!

Post by beer monkey » April 28, 2009, 5:01 am

She came home smelling of condoms...Image

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 28, 2009, 5:05 am

She should have washed her hands........! I did'nt do it....I didn't do it [-X

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 28, 2009, 5:10 am

Why do people go on these daytime shows and air their dirty linen in the public eye, it must take a certain breed, wonder if they are still a couple.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » April 28, 2009, 5:11 am

What a total loser the guy needs a spleen or a backbone and to go on jeremy and say that just makes it worse for himself and as for her well you can form your own opinions I wouldnt pay for a baht bus for her let alone the airfare to falangland. great post morti I expect you to get a lot of posts on this 1 ha ha Inever cheat on you Iub you.

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 28, 2009, 5:12 am

I think we need to send 747 around to his gaff to give him a shake to get him to wake up and smell the scouse and send her packing.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 28, 2009, 5:17 am

No much of a facial expression from her...a bit stoney faced...probably a good poker player.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

Post by merchant seaman » April 28, 2009, 5:20 am

She's a cheat. But how about him? How could he possible stay with her? Sad to say but I've seen this same story too many times, and right here in Thailand as well as back home.

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 28, 2009, 5:31 am

vlad wrote:What a total loser the guy needs a spleen or a backbone and to go on jeremy and say that just makes it worse for himself and as for her well you can form your own opinions I wouldnt pay for a baht bus for her let alone the airfare to falangland. great post morti I expect you to get a lot of posts on this 1 ha ha Inever cheat on you Iub you.
No this poor bloke is probably a lonely soul.I am sorry for him.Seems a good man. it is easy to "fall in love" with a young sexy girl.It tends to cloud some peoples mind if one is vulnerable.
The betting is, he will "forgive her" and carry on.The lie detector said she did'nt sell her body! Why?.....she did'nt need to ! That was just for pleasure.
Out and out, all you lads out here Dont think you are untouchable Dears.......You will never know!

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 28, 2009, 5:33 am

beer monkey wrote:No much of a facial expression from her...a bit stoney faced...probably a good poker player.
Right on cue! Always was, always will be

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 28, 2009, 5:54 am

Good one Morti... I don't normally watch Jeremy Kyle and watch Homes Under The Hammer. =D> =D> =D>

The man from Ketchup
udonmap.com

Post by The man from Ketchup » April 28, 2009, 6:47 am

Good post Mortiboy!

He does seem like a nice guy. :roll:

I hope it really works out for him.

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » April 28, 2009, 6:53 am

Very pathetic on both parts. Never seen the host before. Is he a Jerry Springer clone. He acts like one.

Irish Alan
udonmap.com

Post by Irish Alan » April 28, 2009, 7:02 am

banpaeng wrote:Very pathetic on both parts. Never seen the host before. Is he a Jerry Springer clone. He acts like one.
Yes BP the show is is very Jerry Springerish....!

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » April 28, 2009, 4:53 pm

it is my understanding these idiots get paid for airing there dirty laundry it would have to be 6 figures for me I don't come cheap

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » April 28, 2009, 5:24 pm

aznyron wrote:it is my understanding these idiots get paid for airing there dirty laundry it would have to be 6 figures for me I don't come cheap
I can understand that Ronnie dear!Your past lifestyle is priceless! What a story! \:D/

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 28, 2009, 5:24 pm

Don't think these particular shows would pay much..if anything, they are just daytime TV shows (certainly not peak time viewing)for housewifes having a break from the hovering and single mums with 4-5 children (from differant fathers).. :lol:

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » April 28, 2009, 5:29 pm

Mortiboy MUM the word

Footy1966
udonmap.com

Post by Footy1966 » April 28, 2009, 5:52 pm

It is very common for thai girls/women here in Gloucestershire to cheat on their falang husband. There is quite a large community of thais living here and i would estimate at least 60% of them have cheated on their husbands. Most of them are ex bar girls so it is probably second nature to most of them. Many a time i've had a depressed falang on my doorstep asking my wife if she has seen his thai wife in the last couple of days. They just seem to disappear and when they do turn up, they act like the girl in the clip and deny all knowledge of wrong doing. :roll:

One even told my missus that she had slept with me when i met up with her in LOS the year before last :^o I wish i had now, she was a corker =P~

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » April 28, 2009, 5:56 pm

Not just Gloucestershire, footy....its Every 'shire' in the uk...and every county beyond, same same storys a plenty...lol

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”