Not so happy ending

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
User avatar
Ter
udonmap.com
Posts: 730
Joined: June 6, 2007, 2:48 am
Location: Highgate/Sribunruang.

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by Ter » October 24, 2009, 5:31 pm

Rest my case, I don't know why you are here with other westerners then. Perhaps buy an island where you can be individual and not deal with your issues.
Go and have your beer and enjoy looking at other westerners so you can judge them. Maybe one day you will give a straight answer to a question.



User avatar
beer monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 14553
Joined: January 1, 2006, 8:08 am
Contact:

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by beer monkey » October 24, 2009, 6:12 pm

udonchappie wrote: old tanned skinny bald
udonchappie wrote:and is white...
Make your mind up udonchappie...is he brown or white... :confused:

udonchappie wrote:I dont know his name but there is a sad old tanned skinny bald man who is like a yak on heat
C'mon C'mon...do you recognize yourself anyone...who are you.?...you know who you are.... :lol:

udon-tuk-tuk
udonmap.com
Posts: 27
Joined: October 23, 2009, 4:28 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by udon-tuk-tuk » October 24, 2009, 6:50 pm

The way I see it is us the "farang" have overstayed our welcome with all the persistent intolerable behavior that some bring to the land of smiles and basicly the thai people are getting fed up seeing drunk overweight men night after night horassing there own people .
I'm affraid it is easy to Stereotype and become judgemental of a race of people and to be fair the way I see it the good people of thailand have had enough of the sex tourist that persistently comes to the shores of Thailand .
when I go out I try to be a ambassador to my country of origin and behave in a polite manner . In the video i was hoping they would not stop because idiots like that need to have sence knocked into their small minded brains Thai woman are not objects they can use .

User avatar
beer monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 14553
Joined: January 1, 2006, 8:08 am
Contact:

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by beer monkey » October 24, 2009, 8:59 pm

udon-tuk-tuk wrote: I'm affraid it is easy to Stereotype and become judgemental of a race of people and to be fair the way I see it the good people of thailand have had enough of the sex tourist that persistently comes to the shores of Thailand .
Mmmm isn't it the Thai's that provided such places for the 'farang sex tourists' to use at their will...for a price of course....imagine the loss of income if all places shut down. :-k

laphanphon

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by laphanphon » October 24, 2009, 9:21 pm

not sure what started it, but manhandling her definitely wasn't going to solve anything, and looks as he got a well deserved knocking around. obviously out of his element, alone, and taking on the locals, not the smartest thing to do. agree, he doesn't look drunk at all, flip flop back on and walking a straight line out of dodge. the lasses know how to 'defend' themselves', some nice shots.

all the negatives about farangs, i personally have never seen any bad behavior, but i don't visit the spots where you would expect to find it. have yet to personally see any physical confrontation in thailand, by any one, any nationality. if you go looking, you will find what ever you want.

User avatar
Paul
udonmap.com
Posts: 3101
Joined: July 6, 2005, 10:25 pm
Location: Wherever I lay My Hat

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by Paul » October 24, 2009, 10:52 pm

It would have sufficed to say just "disgusting men' without need to refer to any particular race because none is better or worse than the other.

I have spent more time than most in Pattaya and when my girlfriend is left on her own for more than a few minutes (whilst I go to the toilet for example) there's no end of these disgusting men trying to chat her up, ask for her telephone number, ask if she has "time for them' etc etc ....

They are all disgusting and are of all races - white black indian, middle eastern etc. Just assuming that because she is female and in Pattaya she is for sale.

They ARE disgusting and should be ashamed of themselves and perhaps the guy in the video was just like them - thought he could say or do something disgusting just because he was in Pattaya/Phuket/Bangkok or wherever it was. He didn't get kicked in the nuts for nothing

User avatar
rjj04
udonmap.com
Posts: 1156
Joined: February 25, 2008, 2:51 am

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by rjj04 » October 25, 2009, 2:51 pm

laphanphon wrote: all the negatives about farangs, i personally have never seen any bad behavior, but i don't visit the spots where you would expect to find it. have yet to personally see any physical confrontation in thailand, by any one, any nationality. if you go looking, you will find what ever you want.
Hmmmm, you don't go out much do you :razz: A lady friend of mine (a very nice lady) was at the mall with her friend when one of these disgusting bas.ards went up to her friend and tried to give her a kiss on her lips. Out of the blue. I think these people come here to take advantage of the Thai value to try to avoid confrontation, because if that was done in the US, he'd be in the hospital now I think. Whatever happens in the bars here is one thing, but this sort of behaviour happening in a very public place is way too much. I know some people here say that people should not try to be a "knight in shining armour" but if that jerk did that in front of me, I think I'd have to do something. No wonder some Thai people think we farang are all jerks. Thai people see the wrong picture of western men, because a disproportionate amount of aholes come here.... sad really.

udon-tuk-tuk
udonmap.com
Posts: 27
Joined: October 23, 2009, 4:28 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by udon-tuk-tuk » October 25, 2009, 5:22 pm

beer monkey wrote:
udon-tuk-tuk wrote: I'm affraid it is easy to Stereotype and become judgemental of a race of people and to be fair the way I see it the good people of thailand have had enough of the sex tourist that persistently comes to the shores of Thailand .
Mmmm isn't it the Thai's that provided such places for the 'farang sex tourists' to use at their will...for a price of course....imagine the loss of income if all places shut down. :-k

YES they do provide such places, but it gives tourists NO rite to act disgusting around the woman ,all that of a sexual nature should be done behind closed doors in the lines of the agreement between the woman and the client end of story.

vlad
udonmap.com
Posts: 1666
Joined: July 23, 2008, 8:03 pm
Location: united kingdom.

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by vlad » October 25, 2009, 5:37 pm

obviously our udon chap is an over bearing aussie with his attitude been there done it bought the t-shirt. Am i correct udon chap, you an aussie ocker straight out of the bush.

jackspratt
udonmap.com
Posts: 10749
Joined: July 2, 2006, 5:29 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by jackspratt » October 25, 2009, 8:23 pm

vlad wrote:obviously our udon chap is an over bearing aussie with his attitude been there done it bought the t-shirt. Am i correct udon chap, you an aussie ocker straight out of the bush.
Actually, I thought he made a lot of sense.

But I guess I could also be accused of being an overbearing Aussie, straight out of the bush..........in complete contrast to a well educated, literate, urbane and tolerant chappie such as your self. :roll:

User avatar
arjay
udonmap.com
Posts: 8278
Joined: October 2, 2005, 12:19 pm
Location: Gone to get a life, "troll free"

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by arjay » October 25, 2009, 11:01 pm

I assume we've finished discussing the video clip then? ;) :-k

User avatar
Ter
udonmap.com
Posts: 730
Joined: June 6, 2007, 2:48 am
Location: Highgate/Sribunruang.

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by Ter » October 26, 2009, 2:10 am

Paul wrote:It would have sufficed to say just "disgusting men' without need to refer to any particular race because none is better or worse than the other.

I have spent more time than most in Pattaya and when my girlfriend is left on her own for more than a few minutes (whilst I go to the toilet for example) there's no end of these disgusting men trying to chat her up, ask for her telephone number, ask if she has "time for them' etc etc ....

They are all disgusting and are of all races - white black indian, middle eastern etc. Just assuming that because she is female and in Pattaya she is for sale.

They ARE disgusting and should be ashamed of themselves and perhaps the guy in the video was just like them - thought he could say or do something disgusting just because he was in Pattaya/Phuket/Bangkok or wherever it was. He didn't get kicked in the nuts for nothing
Could not agree more Paul, all colours are responsible. I just don't like racist slurs about white people made by a bigoted white person of this or any forum. I did not realise a racist statement was allowed at um. May I suggest if it is not in the rules it should be. As a prospective sponsor I would find it hard to live with.

User avatar
beer monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 14553
Joined: January 1, 2006, 8:08 am
Contact:

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by beer monkey » October 26, 2009, 6:20 am

Nothing wrong with coming straight out of the bush....well a finely trimmed hedge would be better....

Just assuming that because she is female and in Pattaya she is for sale.
Not only pattaya....same thing happens in Udon.

Parmoman
New Member
Posts: 9
Joined: September 26, 2009, 1:41 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by Parmoman » January 2, 2010, 11:07 pm

If 3 men attacked a woman like that , they would be in serious trouble, no matter what she may have done

thrilled
udonmap.com
Posts: 590
Joined: August 22, 2007, 4:06 am
Location: udon thani
Contact:

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by thrilled » January 2, 2010, 11:13 pm

I don't believe there was to much to him.I mean if I had used my 200 pounds and punched these women in the face it would have been over before it started.I don't give him any credit.I think ythe women did ok considering.

patriot
udonmap.com
Posts: 573
Joined: August 12, 2006, 9:07 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by patriot » January 3, 2010, 9:16 am

Parmoman wrote:If 3 men attacked a woman like that , they would be in serious trouble, no matter what she may have done
Blimey Danny, you're busy. You were both "udon-tuk-tuk" AND "udonchappie" earlier on this thread

Re the clip, the slaps were harmless, seemed like handbags-at-dawn.

nok-eiang
New Member
Posts: 10
Joined: January 3, 2010, 3:07 am

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by nok-eiang » January 3, 2010, 4:13 pm

my goodness they went mad!! 1 of the woman was quite a lump and all .just goes to show the friendly thai woman lose it also

User avatar
KHONDAHM
udonmap.com
Posts: 2428
Joined: November 15, 2009, 3:07 pm

Not so happy ending

Post by KHONDAHM » June 4, 2011, 12:40 am

ROFLMAO! I haven't read all the comments on this thread, but the person who joins in the fun at @01:13 and delivers the worst of the beating is a member of the 3rd sex whom I recognize from my days living in Pattaya. "She" worked/works as the up-front girl at that bar and was the hottest looking thing in the vicinity at first glance.

scouseboy
udonmap.com
Posts: 13
Joined: June 14, 2009, 7:48 pm

Not so happy ending

Post by scouseboy » June 4, 2011, 6:53 pm

I remember a series of TV adverts here in UK for I think police special constables which showed a variety of situations and the message not to pass judgement until you know the full story. While this guy looks an unsavory character there are also many unsavoury Thais in Pattaya. What happened before the fight? Does anybody know everything just seems to be guesses up to now.
There are good people and bad people everywhere it just seems that the good are not noticed because they are not loud and badly behaved.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com
Posts: 575
Joined: October 18, 2009, 2:38 pm

Re: Not so happy ending

Post by kjellsnell » June 5, 2011, 6:42 pm

udonchappie wrote:Pack of Dogs!! Gutless??? thats a bit rich is it not?

Who knows what that guy actuay did, he could easily have been yet another sexist tourist thinking that after reading private dancer that all Thai girls are his to do what he wants with, These kind of disgusting white men are everywhere in Thailand, boorish alcoholic leeches who treat women like trash

Maybe he deserved what is after all a very mild beating, hell my g/f did worse to me after seeing me catch a girls eye in Mr Tongs a few weeks ago, but its all part of the game.

Westerners on holiday tend to act like idiots, and it looks like this one got what many many farangs should get, a swift kick up the backside for being a sexist alcoholic pig

would have been better if it were in a jelly pit though hahahahaha
U dont now what happens in this story and to make the story short...maybe the men was the victim and the girls was a pac of Jaba wores!........but....we dont know!

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”