A group ride to Loie Via Tha bo

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » June 30, 2015, 6:22 pm

No music on these if you want it let me know?

https://youtu.be/xi2acFoXygM

https://youtu.be/xi2acFoXygM

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

lovetheDuc

Post by lovetheDuc » June 30, 2015, 6:31 pm

When's your next ride

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » June 30, 2015, 6:57 pm

Nice, but I was expecting to see something a little more scenic than Udon Dutsadee road. :lol: Do you have more? If you do post em! Was this a ride to the Dai Sai ghost festival last weekend?
UFF DA!

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 1, 2015, 11:24 am

Actually a lot more the ride was several months ago. Didn't make it to Dan Sai (Pita Koon festival), that is a much different ride The scenic part starts about Sri Chang Mai when you start riding by the river. I'm trying to tell a story this time using the video This is new to me in that aspect. So mpor3e to come I go bored without the music. So i sit the sound where you can hear the bike engine and the music is in the back ground. More to come. Lots of editing to do, takes time, ;)
I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 1, 2015, 2:11 pm

semperfiguy
udonmap.com

Post by semperfiguy » July 1, 2015, 4:42 pm

Man, you're clipping along there pretty good on that road to Thabo. I could see those concrete electric poles bend as you jetted by! \:D/ :confused: :lol: :-k \:D/
Colossians 2:8-10...See to it that no one takes you captive through philosophy and empty deception, which are based on human tradition and the spiritual forces of the world rather than on Christ. For in HIM dwells all the fullness of the GODHEAD bodily; and you are complete in HIM, who is the head of all principality and power.

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 2, 2015, 4:09 pm

Hey I was in the medium speed group :lol: There are times you can go fast and times you can't, we might have been doing a 100 KPH (62 MPH) not much more then that except when I was playing catch up. I think the speeds look faster in the camera then what they actually are.

https://youtu.be/v9lu5iDiK30

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 3, 2015, 9:17 am

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » July 5, 2015, 12:29 pm

Lunch time they went on to Loie a we went back home to Udon. It was a good ride and good company

https://youtu.be/tLCMYNlC0oc

Nubieend5

Post by Nubieend5 » April 27, 2016, 12:47 pm

Oh ya, My wife will be riding with too.
But dont worry, I taught her well and she can ride better than a lot of guys I know.

Hey Vert, what do you think? You in?

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » April 30, 2016, 5:01 pm

My riding will be spotty now till about October, just to hot. I will invite others when I know I can make it with out cancellations being a problem.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”