Ubon Rao Dam to Ning Bua Lampho day ride 9-11-15

This forum is for personal video clips or favourite clips from youtube etc. (Only videos relating to Udon Thani and Thailand please)
bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » August 16, 2015, 4:55 pm

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » August 17, 2015, 10:31 am

I reserve the right to be wrong, mispell words type badly. leave words out of sentences because my mind works faster then my fingers. To be an OLD GIT I've earned it

FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » August 17, 2015, 10:52 am

Bumper how about showing us the bikes and maybe your thoughts on them,how they perform etc?

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » August 17, 2015, 6:51 pm

There was only two of us this time you already have a photo of the Green Kawasaki, It's a great bike, not sure of the CC's Performance is good . Mine is a Honda 700 CC automatic. Really has surprised me runs on 91, great mileage good performance, You can run the six speed trans as an automatic or a semi automatic, or in sports mode. Each has it's purpose no clutch that takes some getting used to. But, I'm spoiled now :D

If your looking for speed I would bet on the Kawasaki.

When I first got my bike I kept falling off it when it was stopped, just sit up to high. Once it was lowered no problem handles real well'

I'll check and see if I can find some photos of my bike and post them

bumper
udonmap.com

Post by bumper » August 17, 2015, 7:09 pm

Well I didn't find any of my bike, the camera is usually on my bike so it doesn't get shown much. As far as rating bikes I'm really not qualified to do the beyond what I like. Things here in Udon have been pretty slow for most of us over the past few months. Guys usually go up to Loie and meet up the riders in that area. The local biker spot is the Saloon Bar, nice people and good food. If you really want to ride the area I would recommend meeting up with the guys there to learn the ins and outs. A three day trip would probably be best.

It's hard to plan rides right now, Just gotta look out the window and see if it's a good day to go or not, so tough to sit up group rides.

Return to “Udon Thani & Thailand Video Clips”