Another UK pension hit.

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Re: Another UK pension hit.

Post by Khun Paul » November 13, 2019, 6:10 am

saint wrote:
November 12, 2019, 10:27 am
Khun Paul wrote:
November 10, 2019, 7:47 pm
Yes all noted, I got a friend to do some calculations, if 25% of the current expats went back ( those living in those countries not recognised ) it would cost the UK Government far more than if they actually paid the increase to the 500k currently not entitled
If i had to move back for financial reasons , i would be a royal pain in the arse for my local social security office , and local M P .
As im retired i would make it my remaining lifes work to pester , harass , and argue with both to squeeze every last penny i could out of the state !!!!!
I reckon without too much effort i would cost the state at least twice what i am currently getting , and working on it 5 days a week i could probably get that up to three times . :shock:

Same as me, tetchy, angry and voluble old folk are a force to be reckoned with and I am surprised the UK Govt is not liostening,.... No that is wrong they do not listen because we are not there, even though they gladly take our tax.

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » November 15, 2019, 5:00 am

Come on guys you can do something about the injustice we pensioners have to suffer, we have a conservative MP , Amber Rudd waiting to take up the cudgel on our behalf when we have enough signatures parliament must listen to her bill .https://www.change.org/p/amber-rudd-mp- ... 293694&utm_
Post it to your Facebook pages, spread the word , we have been silent far too long .
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » November 15, 2019, 11:19 pm

I think you will find Amber Rudd won't be standing at the coming GE.
She was too half-hearted about Brexit and wouldn't have got in again.

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/polit ... ion/30/10/

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”