Financial News

This section is for general money matters, finance and investing.
bumper
udonmap.com

Financial News

Post by bumper » August 1, 2008, 9:31 am

Do you ever just get sick of the blood on the floor. They started with the R word reccession then the S word stagflation, Then the big one GD Great Depression.

Sorry in reality I don't see any of that. One quarter down .02% the rest have been on the postive side. Maybe not by much but positive is still positive.

They are including the financials and housing in those numbers, so somewhere out there someone is still doing pretty darn good. We just don't hear much about them.

Guess it's true it's true it don't bleed it don't read.

aznyron
udonmap.com

Post by aznyron » August 5, 2008, 7:46 pm

git if people want to gamble in the stock market or housing or oil that fine as long as it does not cost me any money since I do not dabble in any of it for one don't have the money for two don't know enough about it to invest if I had any money but sadly I am paying my USD got weak the thai baht got in flatted all because on one side of the world they screwed up and on this side greed and corruption took over so I got a double whammy but I guess it go hand in hand if the USD did not get weak the thai baht could not be in flatted

Return to “Money, Finance & Investing”