Anyone used the advertised House Builders?

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » January 8, 2013, 9:27 am

But you are still ignoring the first 3 words of his request George.

He is quite clearly asking for opinions of people who have used one of these builders, nothing else.

If you have used one of these builders then please state what your experience was.
If you have not then it is difficult to see how you can actually contribute to the OPs request!!

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 9:44 am

THis George licking his lips a....STOP IT!

i WILL PERSONALYY WARN PEOPLE TO USE THE COMPANY WICH BUILD THE GARDEN HOMES. THE WOMEN, LEADER OF THE PACK, IS AMONG OTHER THINGS, NOW UP FOR THE CORT AS SHE SCAM PEOPLE ON MONEY. SHE HAS EXPENCIVE ASSESOARIES IN EX BATHROOMS IN SHOWHOUSE BUT WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR HOUSE......SHE CHANGE FOR CHINESE ---- AND DO OTHER SCAMS AS WELL.
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 9:47 am

Let's say that I know some farangs personally who are their customers and speak highly of them. And also I have been to their houses. Perhaps the op can contact them and the respective house builders can introduce them to their farang customers. And Bob, the house of Tim and Anna and the sold house next to them are in real more inmpressive than the leaflet. Also the panorama look from their balcony.
Don't be a loser, don't comment on others if u haven't achieved a thing.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 9:49 am

Kelsjnel I posted nearly the same time so I did not read your post. I will ask them by email. Are you refering to Anna the wife of Tim, englishman?

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 10:20 am

kjellsnell wrote:THis George licking his lips a....STOP IT!
....i WILL PERSONALYY WARN PEOPLE TO USE THE COMPANY WICH BUILD THE GARDEN HOMES.
@kjellsnell, do they have a website or webpages? I am not sure if you are referring to the same companies i have
mentioned in this thread.

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 3:32 pm

i WILL PERSONALYY WARN PEOPLE TO USE THE COMPANY WICH BUILD THE GARDEN HOMES.
@kjellsnell,

You posted on » January 8, 2013, 3:04 pm on another topic about the Bookhouse.
Why don't you answer my questions here after your warning about Garden Homes?
Do you know the official name of the company for whom you warned us before and/or website and/or webpages??

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 4:00 pm

yes, of caurse i know, i will put it out later....will check the courtpapers from my friend first. There is more then 20 homes wich take her to court and she treats her god "customers" like ----. I saw the crap early at a friends house and warned them.....quality low low and the scams on top of that...

i check it out for ya George (ore whos intrested..he he) maybe even can put the courtpapers out her....he he...give ---- - ---- comes back...he he
These days life seems pretty good and I eagerly look forward to the continuation!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 4:12 pm

kjellsnell wrote:yes, of caurse i know, i will put it out later....will check the courtpapers from my friend first. There is more then 20 homes wich take her to court and she treats her god "customers" like ****. I saw the crap early at a friends house and warned them.....quality low low and the scams on top of that...

i check it out for ya George (ore whos intrested..he he) maybe even can put the courtpapers out her....he he...give **** - **** comes back...he he
Your above post says, I think, enough. The houses to be seen at their webpages are not the houses you are talking about. Anna build mainly at the Holywood Lakeside. The other company I have mentioned here is Nuja Land & Houses, a respectable house builder who've build more than 200 exclusive houses in Udon area.

Thanks for your reply. Should I be wrong in this, please confirm.

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 4:22 pm

harmonyudon wrote:
kjellsnell wrote:yes, of caurse i know, i will put it out later....will check the courtpapers from my friend first. There is more then 20 homes wich take her to court and she treats her god "customers" like ****. I saw the crap early at a friends house and warned them.....quality low low and the scams on top of that...

i check it out for ya George (ore whos intrested..he he) maybe even can put the courtpapers out her....he he...give **** - **** comes back...he he
Your above post says, I think, enough. The houses to be seen at their webpages are not the houses you are talking about. Anna build mainly at the Holywood Lakeside. The other company I have mentioned here is Nuja Land & Houses, a respectable house builder who've build more than 200 exclusive houses in Udon area.

Thanks for your reply. Should I be wrong in this, please confirm.
I AM TALKING ABOUT: GARDEN HOME NR 3....AND I KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT, EVEN BEEN IN COURT BUT THE "LADY" DONT CIOME BY HER SELF....SE SENT SOME ------ THAI LAYWER ARRIVED...IN A BENZ OF CAURSE.....PAID BY HER FORMER CUSTOMERS...HE HE

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 4:32 pm

Ok @kjellsnel.

I was talking about this: 10 MAP 2012 SIDE 01 - Featured on Udonmap.com

Luxury Houses, 11million-25million baht. May I conclude that you did not visit the link I posted before.
Your post suggests that scams and lawsuits have something to do with the Holywood lakeside developer.
Attachments
holywood_lakeside.jpg

kjellsnell
udonmap.com

Post by kjellsnell » January 8, 2013, 4:40 pm

harmonyudon wrote:Ok @kjellsnel.

I was talking about this: 10 MAP 2012 SIDE 01 - Featured on Udonmap.com

Luxury Houses, 11million-25million baht. May I conclude that you did not visit the link I posted before.
Your post suggests that scams and lawsuits have something to do with the Holywood lakeside developer.
nOPE...I DIDNT READ CAUSE I DONT NEED THAT - YOU SEE, I HAVE ALLREADY TELL THAT I AM TALKING ABOUT GARDEN HOME.....AND THATS WHAT THEY CALL IT SO I HAVE NO PROBLEM WHIT THAT.....I WILL LATER MAKE THINGS MORE PUBLIC HERE SO FARRANGS CAN SEE HOW HARD IT IS TO HAVE SOMETHING BACK WHEN FILTHY SCAMMERS are on the move. maybe somebody can learn something from that...he he....i dont defeend like you George...dont need that!

harmonyudon
udonmap.com

Post by harmonyudon » January 8, 2013, 7:04 pm

kjellsnell wrote:.....i dont defeend like you George...dont need that!
I did not defend anyone.I just recommend two companies from which I know they are quality builders.
And if you read the OP carefully the remarks of @BobHelm were justified.

It was a bit confusing for me after this remark of yours:

Goodluck in making the scam of another developer in Udon, which i did not mentioned here, to the attention
of the public.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » January 8, 2013, 8:27 pm

Mod Note:
In the interests of bringing this thread back on topic: The op asked if anyone had experience (good bad or otherwise) with advertised house builders (on udonmap).

If you have something to contribute to the op's question, please post. If not, you can sent the op a pm.

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » January 28, 2013, 9:01 am

To the OP,
In regards to your original question as to who use?
I cannot comment on who is the best but I will comment on the fact that we built our dream home over here with a company previously mentioned. I won't mention the name because we are currently locked in a legal battle with them, however I will say their name is similar to those things you have when you sleep!
I would also suggest that you clarify your contract with whichever company you choose to build your house.
Our contract was written up with my name, as the employer,and with the name of "the manager of the building company" as the employee, not the company!!!!! A very costly oversight on our behalf!! When it came to paying the construction instalments, the money went into the manager account, again not the company itself. All communication an documentation was always headed with the company name logo! Some would think that it's not relevant at the time but trust me, when it comes to rectifying problems and needing legal support it is a huge problem.
I would also reccommend that you pay a few thousand baht extra first up before signing with any company, and use that money to do a search on the company, its shareholders, subsidiaries and assets. You will be suprised by the network of companies within the company. A good legal company can do this for you and provide you with the documentation as well.
Alas, I found all this out the hard way ,after the event, and having lived in the house. First problems started 2 days after moving in!
In closing, I wish you luck!
Dingo

Jello
udonmap.com

Post by Jello » January 28, 2013, 10:11 am

Dingo wrote:Our contract was written up with my name, as the employer,and with the name of "the manager of the building company" as the employee, not the company!!!!!

I would also recommend that you pay a few thousand baht extra first up before signing with any company, and use that money to do a search on the company, its shareholders, subsidiaries and assets. You will be surprised by the network of companies within the company. A good legal company can do this for you and provide you with the documentation as well.Dingo

Hi Dingo,
Thanks for sharing your story. I understand you should make sure the contract is in the companies name and not the building manager, but what is the benefit of doing the company search? Are you saying that you can go after the parent company if theirs a legal dispute?

What were you problems with the house and did the contract not have a guarantee of the house?
UFF DA!

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » January 28, 2013, 1:45 pm

Hi Jello
As to your questions;
If you do the company search, you will, in some cases, find a web of different companies, some with assets and some wihout. Yes, I beleive this is set up so that if a person was succesfull in a lawsuit, then it does not guarantee that you will receive a compensation payment of any amount. You really need to get legal advice on all of this and what likelihood there is, of getting compensation should everything turn to s***! If there is an "actual link" between all of the companies involved, then you can "go after" all of them providing their is that link........hence the legal search.
If done properly, that can stop them transferring funds and assets out 1 company into another. I stress there has to be that link and preferably also an individual, namely the head man! Please note: I do not have any educational degrees in the legal profession, so seek independent advice where you can.
As I mentioned in my previous remarks, I cannot say too much now because of the legal situation, but I assure you, when it is all settled and I am free to openly discuss the issues, then I will, so that any prospective house purchaser is able to make a researched decision on who to use.
Furthermore, I highly recommend that you keep a copy of all receipts, emails, letters, deposits complete with dates and a persons signature or at least a name, no matter how big or small they may seem.
On the other side, if you need to have things fixed, either during construction or after completion, definately ensure you have dates and requests documented to the full, even to the point that you get an "email read receipt" so that it was officailly notified to the company.
In my experience, the guarantee is not worth the paper it is written on. Make sure it is in the same name as the original contract. From the company's perspective to ensure that the work doesn't need to be rectified, maybe some companies will delay with small talk and promises that they will do it until the guarantee time frame expires!!! After that time frame, they will claim the guarantee has expired and therefore problems will need to be paid for if you want them rectified!!!
In our situation, I have had to find all delivery dockets and confirm that "what was actually paid for, is in fact what was delivered and not a cheaper version".
I should also mention that our house was designed by myself and I had the company draw up the plans, ie copyright.
The plans were not cheap and the house is not your average, so all in all, it was a relatively high priced dwelling. I am an honest guy with good morals and will give anyone a helping hand if I can, however, if someone or a company tries to put one over on me, then I will tackle them head on until such times as I acheive what I have signed and paid for!
If only companies, either Thai or any other nationality, understood that it is in their best interests to take care of their customers and deliver as described, then they would get nothing but praise and recommendations thus resulting in more business. Anyway, enough said for the moment, any further questions, then I will try and help if possible.
Good luck...... Dingo

garym1959
udonmap.com

Post by garym1959 » January 29, 2013, 5:42 am

Hi Dingo,

Thanks for your info, that was the sort of thing I was after when posting my original question.

Good luck with your dispute.

I will avoid that company.

Gary

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » January 29, 2013, 7:35 am

Hi Garym,
No worries! If my experience has helped you, then I'm glad I replied.
Good luck and enjoy your new house when you make the decision.
Cheers,
Dingo

garym1959
udonmap.com

Post by garym1959 » April 6, 2013, 8:21 am

I eventually decided to use NKD House in Nong Kai.

Can't say too much at the moment because unfortunately I have made the 2nd stage payment.

But anyone thinking of using NKD would be advised to contact me before they commit to anything!

Happy songkran

Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » June 25, 2013, 4:50 pm

Can anyone be of help?
As you can read from my posts in this forum, I am in a head-on battle with a particular builder.
We are going to trial on August 8th after failing to reach a settlement agreement.
There is so much more I would like to say but it's best to keep my mouth closed for the moment whilst the legal people are sorting it out. I can assure you, that should you choose the builder that I have "not mentioned" but left it to those who know about the company, please, for your own safety and financial commitments,.....steer away fast!!!

My question:
If anyone has had a bad experience with (oh what the hell, I'll mention the name "Dream-up" or "Udonhouse.com"), would they please contact me via a PM and explain any issues that you've experienced. In particular, electrical wiring, structural soundness, adherence to guarantee etc.
I guarantee and commit on this forum, that no names will be used, unless you would like me to, and I will only use the information as general, not specific.

This / these builders are 1 and the same and if I were to reveal everything now, you would cringe in fear.
I have a 2 and half year old son and wife but we live in a house that electrically is a "nightmare"!

There will be more explained in complete detail as soon as the case is settled.

Any information would be greatly appreciated and it may just save someone's life in the future.

Please help

Regards
Dingo

Return to “House & Land”