Looking for a licensed Structual Engineer

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Dingo
udonmap.com

Post by Dingo » February 3, 2013, 12:55 pm

Hi all,
Having a few issues with our house.
I was hoping someone could recommend a licensed structual engineer?
I need his/her services for inspection and report, however, they must be duly licensed and qualified.
Hopefully someone can help?
Cheers
Dingo

probityguy

Post by probityguy » February 18, 2015, 11:03 am

Hi,
I know your post is over 2 years ago but hopefully your experience will be able to help me.

I need a structural engineer for the same reason, local authority has confirmed I have a problem but will not put it in writing.

Regards John

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » February 18, 2015, 1:21 pm

Heading from Nongkai to Udon, just before you reach the Udon ring road (200-300 meters before the ring road), on the left hand side, set back from the highway a bit, there's a very large construction firm there.....often have signs out in front looking for a variety of construction people. You could try there.

Second place I'd try (if I were looking).......as you take the shortcut into town past the airport, go past the airport, make the hard 90degree turn to the left, then continue on past the runway. There's a small subdivision that borders the runway. In front of that subdivision, you'll see a small red car, propped up on a ramp. I can't remember the name of the architect/designer there.........but I'd guess he'd be able to point you in the right direction.

"duly licensed and qualified"...........might be a show stopped in Udon.

Good luck......if you find what you're looking for, please post the results for future reference.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » February 18, 2015, 9:05 pm

waanjai
udonmap.com

Post by waanjai » February 19, 2015, 1:43 am

Do we mean here with "Structural Engineer" someone who works in statics? Someone who is doing structural engineering calculation?
Please wear suitable clothing when attending a concert in Udon Thani. Slacks and short-sleeved shirts are ok, shorts, tank tops or muscle shirts are not.

Geoffrey
udonmap.com

Post by Geoffrey » February 19, 2015, 7:49 am

Talk to the civil engineering department at Ratchabhat University or the Civil Works department at the municipality offices.
Holy Harp

Return to “House & Land”