building a house(2016) in Pakhat Bueng kan province

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
paul32

building a house(2016) in Pakhat Bueng kan province

Post by paul32 » November 20, 2016, 11:15 am

hallo,
I am looking for reliable good Thai builders .
I want to build a small simple house 100m2 / 2 bed 2 bath.in Pakhat Bueng kan province about 11okm from nong khai.
I will buy all the materials myself.
Is there somebody who can advise me or can bring me in contact with builders?
all suggestions are welcome
thanks
paul

noosard
udonmap.com

Re: building a house(2016) in Pakhat Bueng kan province

Post by noosard » November 20, 2016, 2:01 pm

I would suggest you drive around locally and see who is constructing what and how good they are

George4

Post by George4 » November 21, 2016, 12:01 pm

Pakhat Bueng kan province

George4

Post by George4 » November 21, 2016, 1:02 pm

I have just finished building a house about 1 hour from you but the basis of my team are people I have worked with in renovations for years. I also employed some locals. Some of them couldn't put one brick on top of another but to listen to them beforehand they could do anything. Eventually I got some real good people but you will go through 10 to get 1 or 2

Your problem is most good tradesmen are working for companies who probably don't work on labour only.Cost wise it would cost about 1.2 million to build you a real nice house. You can of course reduce that by buying your own materials if you know what you are doing.

Do you have a drawing and have you checked your foundation requirements/column sizes? Thais tend to skip round these things and fill in the cracks later lol

George4

Post by George4 » November 21, 2016, 1:05 pm

I have just finished building a house about 1 hour from you but the basis of my team are people I have worked with in renovations for years. I also employed some locals. Some of them couldn't put one brick on top of another but to listen to them beforehand they could do anything. Eventually I got some real good people but you will go through 10 to get 1 or 2

Your problem is most good tradesmen are working for companies who probably don't work on labour only.Cost wise it would cost about 1.2 million to build you a real nice house. You can of course reduce that by buying your own materials if you know what you are doing.

Do you have a drawing and have you checked your foundation requirements/column sizes? Thais tend to skip round these things and fill in the cracks later lol

Return to “House & Land”