Concrete floor planks (pan puen)

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Concrete floor planks (pan puen)

Post by ajarnudon » June 2, 2018, 12:37 pm

Does anyone know of a local manufacturer who makes these to custom sizes?
Cheers
John

harry68
udonmap.com

Re: Concrete floor planks (pan puen)

Post by harry68 » June 3, 2018, 6:02 am

I think these guys make then if you are talking about the ones to elevate a house floor then poor cpac on top
I have used them for prefab walls twice and is a strong product so give them a call
Phone 0872160296 042349171

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » June 3, 2018, 10:20 pm

Exactly what I am talking about Harry. Thanks for the contact nos. and I will get the missus to have a chat with them. I have no experience using these, although my workers have. From what I have read , 4 m (or even a little less) seems to be about the maximum span without temporary (eucalypt) supports. But I have seen websites of southern manufacturers who give span tables which show that the unsupported span can be increased by increasing the number of steel wires in the base (say from 5 to 7). A couple of my spans are on the cusp, and I am wondering if anyone locally has used these, and whether the extra wires are an option with local manufacturers.
Hoping to hear from you if you can help.
Regards, John.

ajarnudon
udonmap.com

Post by ajarnudon » June 19, 2018, 11:30 pm

Priced these when I was Udon last weekend. The standard planks, 35 cm wide with 5 wires, run out at just on 100 baht per lineal metre (ie. 4 metre length costs 398 baht). I have about 120 sq metres of elevated floor to cover, as well as slab on ground.

Return to “House & Land”