GSM Gate Opener Receivers

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
NongKhaiLee
udonmap.com

GSM Gate Opener Receivers

Post by NongKhaiLee » May 24, 2019, 2:36 pm

I am down to only one working remote on my HomExpert gate opener, I decided to drop the other one the other day and then back over it with my car, as you could probably guess, it doesn't work so well anymore...or at all I guess. Being as ToolPro Plus can't sell me a new remote as they were discontinued, I tried to order programmable remotes through Alibaba and struck out three times even though the last time they got the number off the internal pc board on my old remote.

So now I have been looking at installing a "GSM Remote Gate Receiver" on my gate motor which would make it so that I call my gate opener using my phone and it opens or closes the gate for me. Has anyone had any experience with these things? I am assuming they require their own sim card, but if so I wonder how that would work, do you have to put money on the sim card to keep the number alive?
I could replace the remote receiver on my gate motor to a newer updated model, but Tool Pro wants 1,500b for that and then 900b each for the remotes that match it.
Thanks in advance

Return to “House & Land”