Experience Nirvana in Udon

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 9, 2019, 2:38 pm

On my drive to slurp yet another bowl of Vietnamese noodle soup today, I stopped into one of the newer housing developments in Udon........Beyond Nirvana, not far from Udon Hospital and overlooking Nongprajak. I'm guessing the land itself fetches top dollar in Udon, so it's no surprise that houses start at 20 million. The 3 floor, 4 bedroom model home I looked at today was fully furnished and goes for 30+ million. A bit out of my price range, but it's nice to see what's happening in Udon these days.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Re: Experience Nirvana in Udon

Post by jackspratt » September 9, 2019, 3:21 pm

You would need to be Kurt Cobain to afford that sort of price. :guitar:

:oops:

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 9, 2019, 3:52 pm

I doubted Le Cellini would ever fill up......but, except for the shophouses in front of the development, my understanding is that all the Cellini homes have been sold and the area is on solid footing many years after opening. And after that first Cellini development was built, another smaller version was built closer to the airport. There are a few Land and House developments in town where the homes start at 10+ million. Contrary to what many think, there is money floating around/into Udon.

Chuchi
udonmap.com

Post by Chuchi » September 10, 2019, 7:52 am

Looking across from the park this morning it looks like the houses have been packed in like sardines.

parrot
udonmap.com

Post by parrot » September 10, 2019, 10:45 am

From the street, I thought the homes were attached. But there is a narrow patch between them. Developments inside the ring road probably aren't going to offer much space for your tomato plants

rct
udonmap.com

Post by rct » September 27, 2019, 8:30 am

Beyond Nirvana will have forty S, M and L houses, smallest starts at 25 mb and that is undecorated. The facades and gardens are really cool, as are the interiors. From the back they look like shophouses, as in fact they are just 3 storey concrete boxes with some style. Will be interesting to see how this big Bangkok developer progresses with an inner city location.

The Land & Houses project behind Home Pro is nice, but access there is not nearly as convenient.

Le Cellini original project has a few houses for resale and 24 total (fully built out, no vacant plots), and the street is now shaded by a canopy of large trees. Large homes in very convenient, peaceful and safe environment (I lived there for nine years and now reside elsewhere). Never once regretted buying in Le Cellini back in 2007.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » September 27, 2019, 10:42 pm

parrot wrote:
September 10, 2019, 10:45 am
From the street, I thought the homes were attached. But there is a narrow patch between them. Developments inside the ring road probably aren't going to offer much space for your tomato plants
I just cant see the development logic of building large expensive, 2 or 3 level houses, in a cluster formation, without having a reasonable free external garden space, on both sides and in front.

To spend between 20 to 30 Million on a House and be able to hear your neighbor fart when he goes to the bathroom at night, just doesn't appeal to me. Personally, I would want a significant amount of garden area to go with it, as a buffer and to offset the "Housing Trust", look. :confused:

Maybe those who purchase them, do so to impress their neighbors?? but then again the neighbors have one that looks exactly the same, so it is unlikely they will be impressed. :-k :-k Its a bit like everyone in the street having a BMW parked in their driveways. \:D/

Then there is the question of, whether they will ever gain value in price, over the next 10 years. :-k

pipoz4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

Return to “House & Land”