Looking for river front land (Nong Khai Area)

Information on building a house, buying poperty and land, and all other general contruction topics...
Rudi1
udonmap.com

Looking for river front land (Nong Khai Area)

Post by Rudi1 » October 16, 2007, 7:43 pm

Dear members of this magnificent website-forum, I am Rudi from Belgium and want to purchase land with river frontage in the region Nong Khai - Phon Phisai -Bung Kan.
Last year we bought land (1200SqM) in the centre of Sawang Daendin, we wanted to build our house over there, but I've always been "water" minded and we want to change our plan, keep the land in Sawang Daendin (We've already recieved some offers from Thai, but I think it's better to keep), prices only go up in the centre of town!
So, now we are looking for some land (max 1 Rai) with river frontage. I know already, prices are rather high on first row, but maybe we still can find something? We already checked the FBI office in Udon, they have some land for sale, but size and price much to high.
I hope to get some advice from this forum?
Thanks in advance
Rudi
(Sorry for my bad english)

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » October 16, 2007, 8:06 pm

Hello Rudi1 welcome to the Udonmap Forum.
Have you looked on here..

http://www.bahtsold.com/ .
Can You Dig It Dug.?

FrazeeDK
udonmap.com

Post by FrazeeDK » October 20, 2007, 6:54 am

Rudi,

I'll bet if you're willling to go west or east of Nong Khai you could find a nice plot for a reasonable price..
Dave

Rudi1
udonmap.com

Post by Rudi1 » October 20, 2007, 7:35 pm

FrazeeDK, you mean the region East: Phon Phisai- Bung Kan and West: Sang Khom-Chiang Khan?
This is ok for us, because we have no need to be in the city (Nong Khai) itself. I hope we'll find a small piece of land, because 1 Rai is the maximum for us!
Next month we're back in the region for 2 months and this period we'll use for some looking around near the borders of the Mekong.

Return to “House & Land”