NFL American Football

General sports news and discussions.
polehawk
udonmap.com

Re: NFL American Football

Post by polehawk » October 11, 2010, 4:37 pm

The Pacific? Yeah, ten episodes and a great series. Was able to download all from tvtorrents.com site. A keeper, to be sure. =D>

mak
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by mak » August 11, 2011, 7:30 pm

0700 tomorrow, Friday, Seahawks at Chargers. True (ASN).

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by merchant seaman » August 12, 2011, 3:56 pm

Glad we finally get to see some real action sport!!! Was afraid for awhile there wasn't going to be a season. Sure beats watching a bunch of puffter's just running after a ball and kick it so they can chase it some more.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

NFL American Football

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 5:31 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Glad we finally get to see some real action sport!!! Was afraid for awhile there wasn't going to be a season. Sure beats watching a bunch of puffter's just running after a ball and kick it so they can chase it some more.
MS you missed OVER PAID pufftas ..........

N.F.L........ Never F***kin Learnt to play a real game . Even the sepp cheerleaders are old dears from wot ive seen.

nkstan
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by nkstan » August 12, 2011, 5:55 pm

pienmash wrote:
merchant seaman wrote:Glad we finally get to see some real action sport!!! Was afraid for awhile there wasn't going to be a season. Sure beats watching a bunch of puffter's just running after a ball and kick it so they can chase it some more.

N.F.L........ Never F***kin Learnt to play a real game . Even the sepp cheerleaders are old dears from wot ive seen.
Spoken like someone that has never suited up and played the game :lol:

Ricohoc
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by Ricohoc » August 12, 2011, 6:12 pm

nkstan wrote:
pienmash wrote:

Spoken like someone that has never suited up and played the game :lol:
Typical of the know-it-alls from other countries who always know best about America. :lol: :lol: :lol: Most would only last one series of downs in American football -- if that.

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by merchant seaman » August 12, 2011, 6:44 pm

Living in Thailand with expats from all over the world I've learned about sports such as soccer(football), cricket. rugby, aussie rules, curling, lawn bowling, etc. so when the conversation of different sports came up I could participate in the conversation, if even limited. seems like expats not from the U.S. have no desire to learn about U.S. sports.ie football, baseball etc. only want to run it down because they are ignoriant of it and feel it beneath them to learn.

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

NFL American Football

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 7:27 pm

I SUITED UP AS A QUARTER BACK ONCE was for a fancy dress party on new years eve .... I DIDNT WIN.

Must agree whatever lights your candle sports wise , just because i think the NFL , MLB n NBA etc are total crap doesnt mean owt i suppose most Americans think Football , cricket and rugby are the same , on some things like boxing we shall agree on others we shall not ,,,, it to do with culture , shooling and all that stuff .

My favourits sport is Pool as in 8, 9, or 10 ball on a proper table i just love it i got to quite a high level even if i am blowing my own trumpet , my 2 fav players are Efren Rayez from flippo land and Earl Stricland tho the latter had gone abit awol recently and beat the ---- out of a person in the audience and his wife ...... must have lost a rack !!.

So anyway i dont like Amerisports and they (americans) ususaly dont like Britisports. EOS

mash ...... .

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

NFL American Football

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 7:29 pm

BTW another famous American export won the fancy dress ........... Ronald " the poisoner " Mc donald

merchant seaman
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by merchant seaman » August 12, 2011, 8:23 pm

Proper table? You talking about the american style with large pockets and large balls, right? I know you Brits don't have large balls, but like to play with the small ones.

parrot
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by parrot » August 12, 2011, 8:33 pm

When it comes to action sports, nothing fills the bill like a game of pool. And, what! No helmets or padding even! But the (silent) cheers of what must be a hundred or so spectators is sure to keep me on the edge of my seat.
I will admit, however, to have taken a liking to soccer.....mostly because UBC broadcasts so many games, as opposed to American football. Trying to follow a particular team is hit or miss.....unlike what seems like the complete coverage of Premier League.

nkstan
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by nkstan » August 12, 2011, 9:13 pm

I'm with you Parrot,I fell in love with soccer after having a bored outlook on the game when I came here.I am a huge NFL fan,but I have to admit,watching the game live in Thailand is not enjoyable in the least.If I don't hear the score ahead of time,I do enjoy watching the replay without the commercial time outs.
If Man Utd. is playing at the same time as the NFL is on,I will watch them as it is a much more enjoyable experience.But,I loved playing football,although I suffered several injuries,Played in the military and had a short 15 min. career as my ligaments in both legs were torn by a blitzing DE unblocked.
I never played rugby,enjoy watching it and it is definitely a tough guy sport,but ,IMO,the hits involved in American football are much stronger and dangerous,I would compare the two as a ''scuffle w/o weapons'' versus one with ''weapons''!

pienmash
Udonmap Sponsor

NFL American Football

Post by pienmash » August 12, 2011, 10:06 pm

merchant seaman wrote:Proper table? You talking about the american style with large pockets and large balls, right? I know you Brits don't have large balls, but like to play with the small ones.
Yes a real American 9 ball table with big pockets n balls to match ,,,, best tables can get n not the poor copies to be had in Thailand..
My balls are perfectly formed n likend to coconuts in shape , size hairyness and contents - a pure white milky substance known as sperm or spunk ,,,,, im not sure if this term is actually in am American dictionary tho heard them use it in another meaning ,,,,,, shes got spunk !! they showed real spunk !! again ruining our once Great British language ....... good night to all nationalities , religions and mankind except the scum who robbed that nice Indonesian lad in London - bastards !

mash ......

mak
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by mak » September 9, 2011, 7:16 am

0730 hrs. today. Saints at the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.

mak
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by mak » September 9, 2011, 9:53 am

Lambeau Field.
Attachments
packers_crowd_gets_patriotic_with_enormous_american_flag.jpg
packers_crowd_gets_patriotic_with_enormous_american_flag.jpg (32.49 KiB) Viewed 2484 times

Mosquito
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by Mosquito » September 9, 2011, 10:00 am

Game not on TV, True Move.................

Only been able to watch college football!!! Hope they have the weekend games on!!!

mak
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by mak » September 9, 2011, 10:10 am

Game on True. Channel 110, ASN.

Mosquito
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by Mosquito » September 9, 2011, 11:35 am

Only have the Gold Package, too cheap to pay for Platinum!!!

Last year they had games on every weekend w/ replays during the week, hope this year is the same (under the Gold package).

nkstan
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by nkstan » September 9, 2011, 1:17 pm

It was a cracker of a game.last years Super Bowl Champion Green Bay Packers and the Super Bowl winners from the year before.New Orleans Saints.Two outstanding teams,not much difference in quality between them.Went right down to the last play of the game,when Green Bay defense stopped the Saints from an opportunity to tie the game with a goal line stand!GB wins 42-34!

Mosquito
udonmap.com

NFL American Football

Post by Mosquito » September 10, 2011, 11:21 pm

Just checked the tv schedule, some good college games on tonight.

Gold Package has 2 games Monday morning, so I'll get my fix of American Football.

Tired of just watching golf, tennis, racing, English Football.

Return to “World Sports”