Football Rumours Mark 2

General sports news and discussions.
Zidane
udonmap.com

Re: Football Rumours Mark 2

Post by Zidane » August 29, 2017, 3:20 pm

There you go......good news for Everton fans after a difficult weekend....... :D

Everton are hoping to agree a deal worth about £10m for Hajduk Split's teenage forward Nikola Vlasic.
The 19-year-old is a Croatia Under-21 international and can play in both midfield and attack.
He impressed Everton manager Ronald Koeman and director of football Steve Walsh in their recent Europa League qualifying tie with Hajduk.
Koeman is intent on signing a high-profile striker :badteeth: and left-sided defender before Thursday's transfer deadline.

Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

nbm47
udonmap.com

Post by nbm47 » August 29, 2017, 6:49 pm

After the debacle (can't call it a game) against Liverpool, I see Arsenal chasing Jonny Evans now. Jesuz he was rubbish at
Man U, suppose they are trying to get relegated so they have reason to sack Wenger, cos ain't gonna walk

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 29, 2017, 7:07 pm

nbm47 wrote:
August 29, 2017, 6:49 pm
After the debacle (can't call it a game) against Liverpool, I see Arsenal chasing Jonny Evans now. Jesuz he was rubbish at
Man U, suppose they are trying to get relegated so they have reason to sack Wenger, cos ain't gonna walk
Or else ..... perhaps ....... they want ONE guy on the park who is prepared to fight for his team instead of hiding under a rock (or on social media) and blaming someone else :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 29, 2017, 10:34 pm

Will the last one out of "the emirates" please ensure that the lights are switched off, the emergency lighting arrows along the floor are switched ON, and Mr Wenger's carriage is placed outside the door ..... THANK YOU
1Arsene.jpg
1Arsene.jpg (41.08 KiB) Viewed 1105 times

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » August 30, 2017, 9:28 am

nbm47 wrote:
Jonny Evans was a promising youngster at United but never made the grade either through injury or not good enough.
He's done well at West Brom but I would think a mid table Premiership side is his level at best.
I was very surprised that Manchester City reportedly had a 23 million rejected for him.
Now Arsenal are in there......maybe they realise mid table is the best they can hope for this season ? ;)

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 30, 2017, 12:55 pm

Zidane wrote:
August 30, 2017, 9:28 am
nbm47 wrote:
Jonny Evans was a promising youngster at United but never made the grade either through injury or not good enough.
He's done well at West Brom but I would think a mid table Premiership side is his level at best.
I was very surprised that Manchester City reportedly had a 23 million rejected for him.
Now Arsenal are in there......maybe they realise mid table is the best they can hope for this season ? ;)
More likely that Pullis, Pep and Wengers staff know what they are doing and the Man U staff (pre Jose) didn't have a clue

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 30, 2017, 2:49 pm

Newcastle have this morning received a £15m from Fulham for striker Dwight Gayle, according to Sky sources.

However it's our understandings that the St James' Park club are looking for nearer £20m for their striker.

Newcastle are currently considering the Fulham bid.

Gayle was left out of the squad that beat West Ham on Saturday, and didn't even make the bench.

Looks like B1500 a couple of washers and "add on's" will not be enough now ............. all prices are now subject to NAT (Neymar added tax)

TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » August 31, 2017, 6:08 am

alex oxlade chamberlain to liverpool ?????? http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41098529
Last edited by TAXIfor7/11 on August 31, 2017, 10:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brian Davis
udonmap.com

Post by Brian Davis » August 31, 2017, 8:52 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 30, 2017, 2:49 pm
Newcastle have this morning received a £15m from Fulham for striker Dwight Gayle, according to Sky sources.

However it's our understandings that the St James' Park club are looking for nearer £20m for their striker.

Newcastle are currently considering the Fulham bid.

Gayle was left out of the squad that beat West Ham on Saturday, and didn't even make the bench.

Looks like B1500 a couple of washers and "add on's" will not be enough now ............. all prices are now subject to NAT (Neymar added tax)
What's gone wrong with Gayle then - if 15-20 million can be viewed as negative? I thought the Geordie fans were slobbering over him at one time and he was scoring for fun? Not the same since injured?

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » August 31, 2017, 2:06 pm

Bit of a surprise Oxlade-Chamberlain moving to Liverpool as he had been linked with Chelsea for weeks.
Transfer deadline day today......possible moves include Coutinho,Sanchez,Mahrez,Costa,Barkley,Gayle,Lemar,Van Dijk,Llorente,Evans,Aurier,Wilshere,Draxler and Delph.
I wonder how many will actually happen ??

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » August 31, 2017, 2:16 pm

I read that Chelsea & Arsenal had actually agreed a deal for him, but he didn't want to go as Chelsea made it clear they wanted him to play on the wing..
Pool agreed with him that he would play centrally.
Not a bad player, but worth that much?? Plus.. shouldn't Pool really be concentrating on strengthening their undoubted weaknesses (defence) rather than getting yet another midfield player - back to the Rafa days at the club.. :D

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 31, 2017, 3:32 pm

Is this what they call a guy not letting transfer speculation affect him ....

"Dwight Gayle just arrived at the Newcastle training ground & realising he was 4 hours early did a U-turn and left. Afternoon training today!"

Zidane
udonmap.com

Post by Zidane » August 31, 2017, 6:33 pm

BobHelm wrote:
August 31, 2017, 2:16 pm
I read that Chelsea & Arsenal had actually agreed a deal for him, but he didn't want to go as Chelsea made it clear they wanted him to play on the wing..
Pool agreed with him that he would play centrally.
Not a bad player, but worth that much?? Plus.. shouldn't Pool really be concentrating on strengthening their undoubted weaknesses (defence) rather than getting yet another midfield player - back to the Rafa days at the club.. :D
Yes,its a bit of a strange one.You would think Oxlade-Chamberlain would slot in easily out wide left for Liverpool whereas Chelsea already have Hazard and Alonso in similar roles.
But not as strange as Jonny Evans being highly rated by Pep Guardiola,Arsene Wenger and statto ! :-$

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 31, 2017, 6:46 pm

"But not as strange as Jonny Evans being highly rated by Pep Guardiola,Arsene Wenger and statto ! :-$"

Have to be careful zid, I agreed with Jose once, but I think I got away with it ......... matt80 is still talking to me :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 31, 2017, 6:58 pm

BREAKING NEWS

Virgil Van Dijk has left the Southampton training ground in the back of a blacked out car.

Where’s he off too?

Not too sure how they know it was him if it was "blacked out" ?, but I suppose they got someone on the "inside" doing a headcount for them

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 31, 2017, 9:36 pm

Getting really p**d off at the moment ....... Transfer deadline day ........ free access to Skysports for the day and we get 10 (yes TEN) power outages which knocked out the WiFi since 6pm.

Sakho's advisers horse has just won the 15:20 at Chelmsford (photo finish) ....... is that an omen for his move :lol:

goodison
udonmap.com

Post by goodison » September 1, 2017, 3:54 am

Palace agreed deals with Everton (Niasse) and Liverpool (Sakho), they've an hour and 13 mins. to get the paperwork sorted! Seems Llorente going to Spuds.Toffees sign Vlasic from Hadjuk Split. Barkley still in Limbo. I'm sure it'll all become clear once the Sun rises.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 5, 2017, 5:43 pm

Last season Newcastle lost their opening game to a side from London.
This Season Newcastle lost their opening game to a side from London.

Last Season Newcastle lost their second game to Huddersfield.
This Season Newcastle lost their second game to Huddersfield.

Last Season Newcastle won their 3rd game by Three clear goals
This Season Newcastle won their 3rd game by Three clear goals

Last season Newcastle went on to win the title
This season ..... I think I have been in Thailand toooooooo long

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » September 29, 2017, 10:41 am

Carlo Ancelotti: Bayern Munich sack Italian manager
http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41429526

The PSG result was bad enough, but I would think it is their league form - where they are 3rd. - that is the cause.
It is hard for most sides to keep up with a club who are spending 200M on just 1 player, but rather unthinkable for them not to finish top of the Bundesliga.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 5, 2017, 7:51 pm

Theo Walcott is being linked with a move to Everton. (Liverpool Echo)

I think I can see the idea, Its noticeable that Everton are short of a player who can knock the ball past 2 defenders and then run into one or the other and fall over :-k and Theo has made a career out of doing it :shock:

Return to “World Sports”