EPL 2015/16

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 13, 2016, 1:22 am

Only 3 Prem Games today.....FT Norwich City 0 - 0 Manchester City
FT AFC Bournemouth 3 - 2 Swansea City
FT Stoke City 1 - 2 Southampton



User avatar
GT93
udonmap.com
Posts: 5921
Joined: June 5, 2009, 9:37 am
Location: Wee rock in the middle of nowhere

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by GT93 » March 13, 2016, 6:21 am

Romelu Lukaku and Everton 2, the other mob no biscuits. \:D/

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 13, 2016, 12:56 pm

GT93 wrote:Romelu Lukaku and Everton 2, the other mob no biscuits. \:D/
Ooooooo !! And The 2 of them were Great, Especially the 1st one.....GOAL Of The Season....IMHO !! :D

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 625
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by dezzer » March 13, 2016, 4:16 pm

747man wrote:
dezzer wrote:747 I think I will side on the Toffees tonight come on you Toffees :D
I Should Think So, You being A Bootle Boy.... :lol: :lol:
Yessssssssss great result \:D/
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 13, 2016, 4:30 pm

dezzer wrote:
747man wrote:
dezzer wrote:747 I think I will side on the Toffees tonight come on you Toffees :D
I Should Think So, You being A Bootle Boy.... :lol: :lol:
Yessssssssss great result \:D/
And " Goal of The Season " Dezz ?? Yes ??

User avatar
dezzer
udonmap.com
Posts: 625
Joined: January 26, 2012, 6:40 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by dezzer » March 13, 2016, 7:59 pm

747man wrote:
dezzer wrote:
747man wrote:
dezzer wrote:747 I think I will side on the Toffees tonight come on you Toffees :D
I Should Think So, You being A Bootle Boy.... :lol: :lol:
Yessssssssss great result \:D/
And " Goal of The Season " Dezz ?? Yes ??
Defo lar =D>
You'll Never Walk Alone L.F.C.

User avatar
socksy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3621
Joined: January 17, 2013, 1:24 pm
Location: Nong Bua, Udon Thani

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by socksy » March 15, 2016, 7:54 am

Leicester 1 Newcastle 0 Top of the table leaders won with a spectacular overhead kick by Okazaki. Not seen the highlights (?) yet but apparently the Spanish waiter had the 'toon' playing better.

Newcastle v Sunderland on Sunday is a huge relegation scrap but with Newcastle's record against the 'Mackem's' in recent seasons no doubt it will be difficult.
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6737
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by Zidane » March 15, 2016, 8:53 am

Leicester 5 points clear with 8 matches to go....the title dream is edging ever closer.....
For Newcastle,after Sunderland at home they play Norwich away and they dont look to have too bad a run in. :-k

Newcastle V Sunderland ....win
Norwich V Newcastle ......win
Southampton v Newcastle
Newcastle v Swansea.....win
Liverpool v Newcastle
Newcastle v Crystal Palace......win
Aston Villa v Newcastle......win
Newcastle v Tottenham (last game of the season)
Newcastle v Manchester City (date pending)

5 matches the Toon should be expected to win to survive. =;
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
botaknh
udonmap.com
Posts: 113
Joined: May 23, 2010, 9:43 am

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by botaknh » March 15, 2016, 12:43 pm

socksy wrote:Leicester 1 Newcastle 0 Top of the table leaders won with a spectacular overhead kick by Okazaki. Not seen the highlights (?) yet but apparently the Spanish waiter had the 'toon' playing better.

Newcastle v Sunderland on Sunday is a huge relegation scrap but with Newcastle's record against the 'Mackem's' in recent seasons no doubt it will be difficult.
You lot must be looking good this time. Copied our tactic of appointing a new manager, lose the 1st game then win the derby 2nd game in charge, If I'm not wrong 4 of the 6 in a row were won like this.

I'll settle for a draw and a pound of what Zid's been smoking this morning

User avatar
socksy
udonmap.com
Posts: 3621
Joined: January 17, 2013, 1:24 pm
Location: Nong Bua, Udon Thani

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by socksy » March 16, 2016, 6:13 am

botaknh

Not copying you. We've gone for a none too successful fat Spanish waiter, whilst you previously went for a short fat dumpy Dutchman who had great success with my lot in 'Jockland' Your lot have some winnable games in the run in as well in this unpredictable season.

March

Sun 20 13:30 A Newcastle United

April

Sat 02 15:00 H WBA

Sun 10 13:30 H Leicester City

Sat 16 12:45 A Norwich City

Sun 24 14:05 H Arsenal
-
Sat 30 15:00 A Stoke City

May


Sat 07 15:00 H Chelsea

Sun 15 15:00 A Watford
Here's tae us, wha's like us, damn few, and they're a' deid. Mair's the pity!
Alba gu bràth
Since 1872 Semper Paratus. Neque Deditionem

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6737
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by Zidane » March 16, 2016, 8:14 am

botaknh wrote:I'll settle for a draw and a pound of what Zid's been smoking this morning
Ha ha,I'll clarify and say if Newcastle fail to beat neither Sunderland nor Norwich they might find it difficult to survive.
But Sunderland,too,have some winnable games,including the Newcastle match.
West Brom at home and Norwich away look like they should be "must win".
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
BobHelm
udonmap.com
Posts: 18405
Joined: September 7, 2005, 11:58 pm
Location: Udon Thani

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by BobHelm » March 19, 2016, 7:57 am

fixtures.png
fixtures1.png

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 19, 2016, 9:38 am

Ah ! Good A Nice EARLY Kick Off for The Toffees Tonight.......COYB.

User avatar
FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com
Posts: 389
Joined: December 20, 2014, 10:42 am

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » March 19, 2016, 8:49 pm

747man wrote:Ah ! Good A Nice EARLY Kick Off for The Toffees Tonight.......COYB.
No updates off the fat cabby then????lol

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 19, 2016, 9:21 pm

FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:
747man wrote:Ah ! Good A Nice EARLY Kick Off for The Toffees Tonight.......COYB.
No updates off the fat cabby then????lol
FU*K OFF ( You Cheeky Basta*d )......Were Getting Beat 2-0.......

User avatar
FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com
Posts: 389
Joined: December 20, 2014, 10:42 am

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » March 19, 2016, 9:24 pm

747man wrote:
FLICKFLACKER404 wrote:
747man wrote:Ah ! Good A Nice EARLY Kick Off for The Toffees Tonight.......COYB.
No updates off the fat cabby then????lol
FU*K OFF ( You Cheeky Basta*d )......Were Getting Beat 2-0.......
i know soft lad,thats the point,only hear off you when your winning,get back under your rock till next week,we all miss your attempt at being a mod with your updates,but your silence is deafening???

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 19, 2016, 9:28 pm

" Fat Cabby " & Now " Soft Lad " Have you been on The Piss or Just Feeling Brave ??

User avatar
FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com
Posts: 389
Joined: December 20, 2014, 10:42 am

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » March 19, 2016, 9:37 pm

laughing-man-2.jpeg
laughing-man-2.jpeg (20.75 KiB) Viewed 605 times
just thinking off those lilac shorts ive seen you in

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10738
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by 747man » March 19, 2016, 9:44 pm

Well IF You CAN'T INTRODUCE Yourself You Must be A Right Ars*hole.....Or UGLY..... :badteeth: :badteeth: :oops: :oops: Anyway Back on TOPIC.......The Toffees LOST 0-2 v.Arsenes Arse @ Goodison.. :roll: :cry: :cry:

User avatar
FLICKFLACKER404
udonmap.com
Posts: 389
Joined: December 20, 2014, 10:42 am

New thread for next season EPL 2015/16

Post by FLICKFLACKER404 » March 19, 2016, 10:11 pm

747man wrote:Well IF You CAN'T INTRODUCE Yourself You Must be A Right Ars*hole.....Or UGLY..... :badteeth: :badteeth: :oops: :oops: Anyway Back on TOPIC.......The Toffees LOST 0-2 v.Arsenes Arse @ Goodison.. :roll: :cry: :cry:
well done,you eventually posted,can,t help thinking if everton would of been winning you would of been all over the forum like a cheap suit,shouting and balling,no sign off you tonight,with your usual halftime scores????i wonder why?? :DBTW julian clarey wants his shorts back

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”