European Cups 2018 /19

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 8, 2019, 10:33 pm

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:22 pm
GREENGRASS.Great new name
I Bet YOU Look like Him as well....#SCRUFFYGET !!



User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 8, 2019, 10:37 pm

747man wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:33 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:22 pm
GREENGRASS.Great new name
I Bet YOU Look like Him as well....#SCRUFFYGET !!
if your honest with yourself i reckon he looks more like yourself minus the lilac shorts,he would probably fit right in sat at the table in your 1960s house,lol,sort the decor out soft lad,i see the house next door to you has been up for sale for 10 years??????i bet it sells quick if you ever sell yours and move out :D

User avatar
souness
udonmap.com
Posts: 192
Joined: April 13, 2008, 8:37 am
Location: helping in the search for irish allan.(kirkby,liverpool,uk)

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by souness » May 9, 2019, 8:51 am

747man wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:04 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 9:59 pm
747man wrote:
May 8, 2019, 9:54 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 9:52 pm
because you were being a bellend,and had more than enough rope to hang yourself,but would not listen
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Making Up Stories AGAIN Then ??
its a fact and you know it,infact ive been over there today and it was confirmed/mentioned :D go to bed ''GRASS''
O.K Keep telling Yer Pork Pies !!
you are the one telling pork pies 747.
irish alan gave you plenty of warnings but you kept on making the same childish posts and were banned.you still do the same on here but for some reson you get away with it.
its pathetic an old man like you behaving like a child.
if you were kicked off this forum the football forum would be ok again....its true
sean

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 9, 2019, 9:38 am

well well well another good come back last night,spurs beat Ajax to set up an all englsh final with liverpool

User avatar
Zidane
udonmap.com
Posts: 6544
Joined: July 6, 2005, 12:24 pm
Location: Udon Thani

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Zidane » May 9, 2019, 11:12 am

Yes,well done to the Spuds also....2-0 down at half time and 3-0 down on aggregate,they looked dead and buried but a Moura hat trick meant a remarkable turnaround.
Also in the Europa League,a Chelsea v Arsenal final in prospect ? Both play the second leg of their semi finals tonight.
Just when I thought our chance had passed,you go and save the best for last.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 9, 2019, 11:25 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:37 pm
747man wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:33 pm
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 8, 2019, 10:22 pm
GREENGRASS.Great new name
I Bet YOU Look like Him as well....#SCRUFFYGET !!
if your honest with yourself i reckon he looks more like yourself minus the lilac shorts,he would probably fit right in sat at the table in your 1960s house,lol,sort the decor out soft lad,i see the house next door to you has been up for sale for 10 years??????i bet it sells quick if you ever sell yours and move out :D
Change the Record Lad,Same Old,Same Old...... :-" :-" :-"

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 9, 2019, 11:29 am

Anyway Back On Topic......Well Done to The Spuds A Remarkable Turnaround 3-0 Down on Aggregate & AWAY From Home and to pull it back......Brilliant...

Now Who is Going to get MAD ?? See What I Did there ??

dunroaming
udonmap.com
Posts: 806
Joined: July 14, 2009, 1:34 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by dunroaming » May 9, 2019, 12:29 pm

Looking very much like 2 all England finals in Europe's top competitions shows that the premier League is just that. I'm sure 747 will be secretly cheering on Liverpool to beat spurs and Arsenal to win the other final

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 9, 2019, 1:35 pm

I'm sure 747 will be secretly cheering on Liverpool to beat spurs.....Of Course I Will..............NOT.....

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 3143
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 10, 2019, 1:05 pm

Two more cracking European games as both Arsenal and Chelsea win in the Europa League semis .. thats four amazing games in 4 days and means both competitions will be ALL ENGLISH .. and must confirm the EPL is the best in the world for passion and entertainment .. ITS ONLY A GAME ..isnt it ??

DMs predictions

Liverpool to win the CL in Madrid (make up for them second in League)
Chelsea win EL in Bakku

[-o< SCUNTHORPE UTD to bounce back to L1 first time of asking :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11339
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by stattointhailand » May 10, 2019, 1:14 pm

With only one flight "a week" between London & Bakku methinks it might be a bit crowded :-k

Indian Railways are advising the airline re bookings/safety etc 8-[

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 3143
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by Drunk Monkey » May 10, 2019, 1:53 pm

Strange i thought Baku was in Azerbaijan ??

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 10, 2019, 3:19 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 10, 2019, 1:53 pm
Strange i thought Baku was in Azerbaijan ??
It IS Jon.....You have to excuse Statts He's A TOON......

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 11339
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by stattointhailand » May 10, 2019, 4:49 pm

11Indian1.jpg
11Indian.jpg
I'm perfectly aware of where it is :roll:

The ref was that Indian Railways would be the only ones capable of getting 15000 Chelski & 15000 Arsenal fans there on ONE plane [-X

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 10, 2019, 8:10 pm

747man wrote:
May 10, 2019, 3:19 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
May 10, 2019, 1:53 pm
Strange i thought Baku was in Azerbaijan ??
It IS Jon.....You have to excuse Statts He's A TOON......
shut up you muppet everton and europe don,t go together your on the wrong thread,do one,or go snitch to the mods,maggot seriously,you have nothing to add to this thread being an evertonion and a nobhead?,why are you even here,S N I T C H

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 10, 2019, 9:26 pm

53735575_2343652395656282_3175429605817319424_n.jpg
53735575_2343652395656282_3175429605817319424_n.jpg (17.73 KiB) Viewed 823 times
NIGHT NIGHT,JUMBO :lol:

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 11, 2019, 11:05 am

By ''MAD'' I think you mean madrid,why did you not just say madrid???is it an attempt at humour,that only you understand?im banned from going liverpool away matches,sorry i didn,t get back to you quick enough but some people have a life outside their 1960s house i was cutting my'' G R A S S'',BTW your an expert at not answearing questions when it suits you,can you explain the ''MAD'' bit????
Last edited by TAXIfor7/11 on May 11, 2019, 11:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 897
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » May 11, 2019, 11:09 am

747man wrote:
May 11, 2019, 10:48 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 10, 2019, 10:54 pm
SAME PLACE YOU GOT YOUR KILT/SKIRT FROM XXX
YOU Love to think You are Winding People Up Don't Yer ?? Anyway Carry On Giving Tam a Go....
And you love to try stir it up between two people and get people on your side don,t you,hence this post,mind you ,you need all the help you can get :oops: :oops: :oops:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 11, 2019, 11:15 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 11, 2019, 11:09 am
747man wrote:
May 11, 2019, 10:48 am
TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 10, 2019, 10:54 pm
SAME PLACE YOU GOT YOUR KILT/SKIRT FROM XXX
YOU Love to think You are Winding People Up Don't Yer ?? Anyway Carry On Giving Tam a Go....
And you love to try stir it up between two people and get people on your side don,t you,hence this post,mind you ,you need all the help you can get :oops: :oops: :oops:
You Know to A Scotsman ( Tamada ) THAT Could be quite OFFENSIVE Saying He wears A SKIRT..... :oops: :oops:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10036
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: European Cups 2018 /19

Post by 747man » May 11, 2019, 11:16 am

TAXIfor7/11 wrote:
May 11, 2019, 11:05 am
By ''MAD'' I think you mean madrid,why did you not just say madrid???is it an attempt at humour,that only you understand?im banned from going liverpool away matches,sorry i didn,t get back to you quick enough but some people have a life outside their 1960s house i was cutting my'' G R A S S'',BTW your an expert at not answearing questions when it suits you,can you explain the ''MAD'' bit????
555 !! BANNED From Liverpool AWAY Matches..............Say NO More Then....

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”