English Premier League 2019/20

General sports news and discussions.
Locked
User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 6, 2019, 7:27 pm

Strong rumours coming out of Finch Farm this evening.

Everton are looking to appoint up and coming Italian manager, Samuelo Alardiccio as Marco Silvas replacement
79784090_2837475896273927_4262020391418986496_n.jpg



User avatar
Sateeb
udonmap.com
Posts: 478
Joined: June 15, 2016, 10:58 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Sateeb » December 6, 2019, 7:45 pm

747man wrote:
December 6, 2019, 5:33 pm
Yeah ?? Probably The Daily Mirror,The Daily Sport ( Full of Naked Ladies just for YOU ) & The Sun.....Those S*IT Papers Yer Mean ??
Yep all the ones you are usually happy to quote from when it suits. Oh and your Manc forum. No cartoons from that lately?
"Don't believe everything you read on the Internet." - Gandhi.

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4981
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 6, 2019, 8:01 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:24 pm
So.who.will.take over the hit seat at Emerton FC ?? .. cant see Pochettino or Rafa being interested as there are much bihger clubs like Arsenal. Wezt Ham or Man U .. i think bearing in mind past appointments its a toss up.between

Hughes
Pardew
Alladyce
Hurst
Holloway
Moyes
Pulis
Mclaren
Erikson
Alexander

Gord help em...

Dm
So which of the above is YOUR choice Alan ???
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 6, 2019, 8:19 pm

JOEY BARTON? :mad:

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 6, 2019, 11:49 pm

Sateeb wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:45 pm
747man wrote:
December 6, 2019, 5:33 pm
Yeah ?? Probably The Daily Mirror,The Daily Sport ( Full of Naked Ladies just for YOU ) & The Sun.....Those S*IT Papers Yer Mean ??
Yep all the ones you are usually happy to quote from when it suits. Oh and your Manc forum. No cartoons from that lately?
But You Don't Get them do yer in Amerika ??

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 10850
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by 747man » December 6, 2019, 11:54 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 8:01 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:24 pm
So.who.will.take over the hit seat at Emerton FC ?? .. cant see Pochettino or Rafa being interested as there are much bihger clubs like Arsenal. Wezt Ham or Man U .. i think bearing in mind past appointments its a toss up.between

Hughes
Pardew
Alladyce
Hurst
Holloway
Moyes
Pulis
Mclaren
Erikson
Alexander

Gord help em...

Dm
So which of the above is YOUR choice Alan ???
NONE Of THAT Lot Jon.......

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12752
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 7, 2019, 12:00 am

Chelski get transfer ban lifted and are now free to go after targets in Jan

Brendon Rodgers signs new deal

Watford closing in on Nigel Pearson

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 7, 2019, 10:11 am

747man wrote:
December 6, 2019, 11:54 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 8:01 pm
Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:24 pm
So.who.will.take over the hit seat at Emerton FC ?? .. cant see Pochettino or Rafa being interested as there are much bihger clubs like Arsenal. Wezt Ham or Man U .. i think bearing in mind past appointments its a toss up.between

Hughes
Pardew
Alladyce
Hurst
Holloway
Moyes
Pulis
Mclaren
Erikson
Alexander

Gord help em...

Dm
So which of the above is YOUR choice Alan ???
NONE Of THAT Lot Jon.......
who then?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6277
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 7, 2019, 10:59 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
December 6, 2019, 7:24 pm
So.who.will.take over the hit seat at Emerton FC ?? .. cant see Pochettino or Rafa being interested as there are much bihger clubs like Arsenal. Wezt Ham or Man U .. i think bearing in mind past appointments its a toss up.between

Hughes
Pardew
Alladyce
Hurst
Holloway
Moyes
Pulis
Mclaren
Erikson
Alexander

Gord help em...

Dm
You forgot Stuart McCall.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 7, 2019, 11:41 am

78754961_10156484996275653_7358743978507763712_o.jpg

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 7, 2019, 11:49 am

I believe bill kenwrights contacted this guy, Bear Grylls coz hes heard theres no one better at survival
images.jpg
images.jpg (12.33 KiB) Viewed 46 times

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4981
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2019, 12:13 pm

Yes well done Tam ..i.purposely left out SFAMc just to see if you remembered my fondness for your fellow countryman .
Dunno where the **** is inflicting his ginger locks n inept management skills nowadays ..just pleased hes not at my beloved Scunny .

10 outa 10 for observation Tammy

Dm
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12752
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 7, 2019, 12:36 pm

Noted you didnt include Phil Neville DM, is that coz you dont think he will give up managing a group of young women to take over a group of old women?

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 4981
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 7, 2019, 12:42 pm

Mr Neville has a bloody fantastic job managing all those beauties .. cant see why he would want to step DOWN in quality of football.by going to Emerton
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12752
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 7, 2019, 5:22 pm

BOJO to invest 2bn quid into grass routes football (until after the election when he will change his mind as usual).

Not sure what he hopes to gain from this investment as Farhad Moshiri has already proved that investing money in grass routes football will fail :-"

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 12752
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by stattointhailand » December 7, 2019, 7:41 pm

Everton 1 - 0 up after 5 mins ......... Moshiri gives big Dunc 5 year contract

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6277
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 7, 2019, 9:13 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
December 7, 2019, 7:41 pm
Everton 1 - 0 up after 5 mins ......... Moshiri gives big Dunc 5 year contract
3 - 1 up with 5 minutes remaining...

Duncan Disorderly accepts.

User avatar
TAXIfor7/11
udonmap.com
Posts: 1230
Joined: March 19, 2017, 2:08 pm

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by TAXIfor7/11 » December 8, 2019, 9:26 am

Good win for the ev .i think bill kenwright might get drunken disorderly signed up for the managers job on the back of this win,oh and lets not forget drunkens everton tattoo,so hes double qualified to take the job in bills eyes,well done the ev

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6277
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 8, 2019, 1:48 pm

All this hype about Liverpool who can go eleven pints (now fourteen points) clear of Man City and no mention that after tonight, Liverpool may be only be eight points ahead of Leicester.

Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers signs new FIVE-AND-A-HALF-YEAR deal as he makes clear his commitment amid Arsenal interest

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... -2025.html

I wonder if his £14 m release clause went up to £30 m?

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 6277
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: English Premier League 2019/20

Post by tamada » December 8, 2019, 2:02 pm

tamada wrote:
December 7, 2019, 9:13 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
December 7, 2019, 7:41 pm
Everton 1 - 0 up after 5 mins ......... Moshiri gives big Dunc 5 year contract
3 - 1 up with 5 minutes remaining...

Duncan Disorderly accepts.
Looking very managerial eh? Below taken just before he swung the ball boy around a few times.
am gonna kill yuse.jpg

Locked

Return to “World Sports”