World Cup Rugby

General sports news and discussions.
Barney
udonmap.com

Re: World Cup Rugby

Post by Barney » November 5, 2019, 4:20 am

maaka wrote:
Barney I think Raylleen is head of Rubgy Australia, not Nz netball
and I think Aussie's problem lie between the lack of co operation between your Super 15 clubs, and Rugby Australia.get that sorted and you go foward
maaka
She came from NZ netball and that’s where she should of stayed. My beloved bulldogs in the NRL went backwards under her watch, the club was in a total shambles, has taken us a few years to get back in track and rugby Australia are still a basket case under her watch.
Blame must start at the top with the boss administrator.
Although I agree with the rest of your post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexO
udonmap.com

Post by AlexO » November 6, 2019, 3:17 pm

dragonz wrote:
November 3, 2019, 5:04 pm
AlexO wrote:
November 2, 2019, 11:25 pm
Best team "won" FFS Just shows how many Chang's were consumed this morning. Said before, tough game but the Boks well worth their win. So glad we don't have to listen to the "gushing praise" from the English Commentators and Media if the English had won. So many people think all Scots, Welsh and Irish support for anyone who plays against England is hatred. No its not, we just hate the English Media and their outpourings of shear crap. Hope the upside down world can come to grips with being 3rd and 5th.
Or perhaps you are wrong when you think all scots welsh and irish support the opposition . I am welsh and wales first any uk team second and most of my mates the same . I wanted england to win as i am british.
Absolutely wrong tactics . England have not been a good rugby team for years as they rely on muscle over skill . When the run out on the pitch looks like a group of body builders . forwards absolutely crap except for otoje . only have 3 rugby players who can score a try . anthony watson , johnny may and ben youngs who never had a chance as england tried the whole game to drive through and outmuscle the SA forwards but could not do so as the african forwards are hard but can also play rugby .After 20 minutes they should have got quick ball wide all the time and after half time i thought they would come out with an expansive game , but no , more the same . Up the middle
Agree with you about the way the game was played. But my point was that the English media were going on and on about England's sheer brilliance against the Aussies and the AB's. They were not, they were good enough to win both games but brilliant 'World Beaters' no. I don't hate them but I am heartily sick of the constant reminders of 1966 etc, etc. Not from players but the media.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » November 8, 2019, 8:30 pm

I listened to Eddie Jones's crap response in the after match interiew, when he defended the result by saying, something along the lines of, "these things happen and look we are still the second best team in the world".

Sorry Eddie, but one game does not make you the second best team in the world and coming second is no different to coming last. Nobody remembers or cares who comes second or why!!

Rather, if he was a smart man, he whould have said, "South Africa played a great game today and were clearly better than us, noticaby in their scrums and theiir tackling", and left it at that.

pipo4444
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.

vlad
udonmap.com

Post by vlad » November 9, 2019, 3:24 am

Why keep banging on pipoz ok we were beaten on the day by the better side as Eddie Jone's remarked to Warren Gartland your only playing for third. At least we got to the final which the Aussies or the Maoris failed to do.

Barney
udonmap.com

Post by Barney » November 9, 2019, 3:27 pm

I think pipoz is not banging on about the English being defeated and only made an informed call as to Eddie Jones's comments. Perhaps it was Eddie's attitude to the loss which caused his players to sook around at the presentation and not wear their 2nd place medals. Eddie Jones should have complimented the Boks a little more. They completely outplayed the favourites, both with their tactics and also the physicality required to go the 80 minutes.
Getting to the final was a fine effort.
Bringing in any other team and throwing sour grapes their way for not making the final and additionally disrespecting the All Blacks team by calling them the Maoris is not correct either. They are 2 completely different teams and only one of them was playing in the RWC. It wasn't the Maoris.
No worries there's always next time for all teams.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » November 9, 2019, 5:57 pm

And the Poms are the whingers?

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » November 9, 2019, 5:57 pm

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » November 9, 2019, 6:51 pm

Barney wrote:
November 9, 2019, 3:27 pm
I think pipoz is not banging on about the English being defeated and only made an informed call as to Eddie Jones's comments. Perhaps it was Eddie's attitude to the loss which caused his players to sook around at the presentation and not wear their 2nd place medals. Eddie Jones should have complimented the Boks a little more. They completely outplayed the favourites, both with their tactics and also the physicality required to go the 80 minutes.
Getting to the final was a fine effort.
Bringing in any other team and throwing sour grapes their way for not making the final and additionally disrespecting the All Blacks team by calling them the Maoris is not correct either. They are 2 completely different teams and only one of them was playing in the RWC. It wasn't the Maoris.
No worries there's always next time for all teams.
Correct Barney, I am having a crack at Eddie and his somewhat derogatory remarks towards several other teams in the week leading up to the final and his flippant comments at the after final press conference, sit down. He should have acted more like other Coaches have in the past, in that positon and toned down his arrogance. You could tell Eddie hadn't been there before.

Needless to say, I have no time for the little *****. [-X

pipoz4444

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » November 9, 2019, 7:26 pm

karonsteve wrote:
November 9, 2019, 5:57 pm
Yes.

It is genetic.

karonsteve
udonmap.com

Post by karonsteve » November 10, 2019, 2:56 pm

jackspratt wrote:
November 9, 2019, 7:26 pm
karonsteve wrote:
November 9, 2019, 5:57 pm
Yes.

It is genetic.
Please see above.

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 3, 2020, 5:18 pm

About time we got rid of this stupid Cow. =D> =D>

How they could put something like this in charge of our Rugby is beyond reason :confused: :confused:

pipoz4444

https://www.news.com.au/sport/rugby/rug ... 2cb8e99582

images.jpg
images.jpg (2.18 KiB) Viewed 1738 times

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 3, 2020, 5:48 pm

she volunteered for a pay cut
only take 400k

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » April 3, 2020, 6:54 pm

If she is being attacked by the ultra-right wing rent boy, she must be doing something right, and has my vote.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » April 3, 2020, 9:26 pm

AJ might be right for once
AR is begging for money to stay a float before this seasons disaster

pipoz4444
udonmap.com

Post by pipoz4444 » April 4, 2020, 10:50 am

Just one disaster after another with her

https://www.foxsports.com.au/rugby/excl ... d4b255e22e

Return to “World Sports”