EPL Banter Thread

General sports news and discussions.
Post Reply
User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13280
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by stattointhailand » November 18, 2020, 5:12 pm

I suppose with all the concrete cows in Milton Keynes it s no surprise there would be a load of concrete Bullsh*t



User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 923
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » November 18, 2020, 5:16 pm

Niggly wrote:
November 18, 2020, 4:59 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
November 18, 2020, 3:37 pm
Does that make 747 a gypo or xxxxx as he is from Scouseland, or so he reckons, he is most likely from Milton Keynes.
He’s a Caravan Utilising Nomadic Traveller 🤫
Yea mate thought so a gypo.
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 923
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » November 18, 2020, 5:18 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 18, 2020, 5:12 pm
I suppose with all the concrete cows in Milton Keynes it s no surprise there would be a load of concrete Bullsh*t
Bull xxxxxx that's what he spouts about the Bluenoses football. 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13280
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by stattointhailand » November 18, 2020, 7:32 pm

"David Coote is back on VAR duties for Liverpool this weekend, just a month after failing to send off Jordan Pickford for his shocking lunge on Virgil van Dijk in last month's Merseyside derby."

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11409
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 18, 2020, 8:30 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 18, 2020, 5:16 pm
Niggly wrote:
November 18, 2020, 4:59 pm
dezzer111 wrote:
November 18, 2020, 3:37 pm
Does that make 747 a gypo or xxxxx as he is from Scouseland, or so he reckons, he is most likely from Milton Keynes.
He’s a Caravan Utilising Nomadic Traveller 🤫
Yea mate thought so a gypo.
But You're Forgetting YOU are xxxxx straight off the Oirish Boat in Langton Dock & Straight up the hill to Marsh Lane...BootHILL !!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11409
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 18, 2020, 8:36 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
November 18, 2020, 7:32 pm
"David Coote is back on VAR duties for Liverpool this weekend, just a month after failing to send off Jordan Pickford for his shocking lunge on Virgil van Dijk in last month's Merseyside derby."
So WILL He give them a Penalty or Two as it is at ANALFIELD....Oh Hang On Salah ain't gonna be DIVING As He's not playing is he @COVID19.....

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11409
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 18, 2020, 8:38 pm

dezzer111 wrote:
November 18, 2020, 5:18 pm
stattointhailand wrote:
November 18, 2020, 5:12 pm
I suppose with all the concrete cows in Milton Keynes it s no surprise there would be a load of concrete Bullsh*t
Bull xxxxxx that's what he spouts about the Bluenoses football. 😂
RED xxxxxx !!!

User avatar
dezzer111
udonmap.com
Posts: 923
Joined: July 9, 2016, 9:33 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by dezzer111 » November 18, 2020, 10:10 pm

You've really got loads of followers in here 747, Not. 😂
"You'll Never Walk Alone"L.F.C.

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7929
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by tamada » November 19, 2020, 7:52 am

dezzer111 wrote:
November 18, 2020, 3:37 pm
Does that make 747 a gypo or xxxxx as he is from Scouseland, or so he reckons, he is most likely from Milton Keynes.
I knew a girl from Milton Keynes in a roundabout way.

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 1166
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Performing handbrake turns & wheelspins near Nong Na Kham

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Niggly » November 20, 2020, 9:40 pm

From the weekend of the 7th but I’m glad we’ve got some clarity on pronunciation nevertheless


User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6152
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 20, 2020, 10:26 pm

AND HES ONLY LIVED IN LEEDS ON A TOURIST VISA FOR 5 YEARS ,, WELL DON ETHAN MAN
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 1166
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Performing handbrake turns & wheelspins near Nong Na Kham

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Niggly » November 20, 2020, 10:30 pm

I know, unbelievable he hasn’t picked up the Pakistani twang & associated head wobble isn’t it

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 1166
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Performing handbrake turns & wheelspins near Nong Na Kham

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Niggly » November 29, 2020, 6:46 am

A fine result for the Mighty Whites

User avatar
stattointhailand
udonmap.com
Posts: 13280
Joined: October 25, 2007, 11:34 pm
Location: Oiling the locks on my gun case

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by stattointhailand » November 29, 2020, 9:58 am

Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:46 am
A fine result for the Mighty Whites
Thought Trump lost the election :lol:

Dot get toooooo carried away niggles .........it was ONLY Everton, and even the "toon" managed to beat them :-$

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 1166
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Performing handbrake turns & wheelspins near Nong Na Kham

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Niggly » November 29, 2020, 10:27 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 29, 2020, 9:58 am
Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:46 am
A fine result for the Mighty Whites
Thought Trump lost the election :lol:

Dot get toooooo carried away niggles .........it was ONLY Everton, and even the "toon" managed to beat them :-$
Yes, I’m not normally one to gloat & it was only the other team from Merseyside but it’s a good excuse to provoke Nong Khai’s internet weatherman into making some amusing excuses

User avatar
Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com
Posts: 5759
Joined: February 7, 2007, 9:12 am
Location: ຫຼວງພຣະບາງ, ວຽງຈັນ, ສະຫວັນນະເຂດ, ສ.ປ.ປ; ໂຕຮວນໂຕ (โทรอนโต), ແຄນາດາ (แคนาดา)

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » November 29, 2020, 10:32 am

A nice victory for the mighty Whites over the goalless wonders. Why is Leeds in the Premiership and Norwich isn't? I thought the Canaries won the First Division.
ເຮົາຈະລ່ວງພັ້ນຄວາມຕາຍໄປ່ບໍ່ໄດ

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 7929
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by tamada » November 29, 2020, 10:41 am

^ The Canaries, just another word for The Baggies.

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11409
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 29, 2020, 11:29 am

Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 10:27 am
stattointhailand wrote:
November 29, 2020, 9:58 am
Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:46 am
A fine result for the Mighty Whites
Thought Trump lost the election :lol:

Dot get toooooo carried away niggles .........it was ONLY Everton, and even the "toon" managed to beat them :-$
Yes, I’m not normally one to gloat & it was only the other team from Merseyside but it’s a good excuse to provoke Nong Khai’s internet weatherman into making some amusing excuses
NO Excuses from Me You were the better team on an OFF day for Everton.....That's It !!

User avatar
747man
udonmap.com
Posts: 11409
Joined: March 25, 2007, 2:22 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by 747man » November 29, 2020, 11:30 am

stattointhailand wrote:
November 29, 2020, 9:58 am
Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:46 am
A fine result for the Mighty Whites
Thought Trump lost the election :lol:

Dot get toooooo carried away niggles .........it was ONLY Everton, and even the "toon" managed to beat them :-$
Oh ! Don't You Start.....That'a ALL !!

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 6152
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: EPL Banter Thread

Post by Drunk Monkey » November 29, 2020, 11:39 am

Niggly wrote:
November 29, 2020, 6:46 am
A fine result for the Mighty Whites
Yes i watched the highlights (as Scunny didnt have a game cos of FA cup) .. very entertaining game most of it VAR related :shock: plenty of action .. im guessing Mr seafoam in Nongers isnt happy this morning .. hope his dog doesnt get bad ov a kickin ..

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “World Sports”