2021 Tokyo Olympics

General sports news and discussions.
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: 2021 Tokyo Olympics

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2021, 8:33 pm

Niggly wrote:
August 12, 2021, 7:37 pm
Not racist or transphobic but seeing as 70’s sitcoms are being listed, The Good Life. Felicity Kendall was sweetly pretty.

Then along came Kylie 💕
Think I was still Bewitched and under the spell of Elizabeth Montgomery

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 12, 2021, 8:43 pm

^ I’m only old enough to remember reruns of reruns (of maybe more reruns)
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Giggle
udonmap.com

Post by Giggle » August 12, 2021, 8:46 pm

All of you would be canceled in lefty west today for even mentioning these horrors.

They're pulling down statues because their tender little butts hurt so bad.
Ashli Babbitt -- SAY HER NAME!

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 12, 2021, 8:59 pm

They were much better first time round :-"

Did watch pilot episode of Beverly Hillbillies a few days back (still funny)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 13, 2021, 12:23 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 12, 2021, 3:26 pm
The clear difference between Up Pompeii, carry on films, Benny Hill etc is the fact that it is comedy/entertainment and not meant to be taken seriously. The likes of Hubbard whos mother obviously went to the cupboard for his boner and found it bare expect society to take them seriously. As it happens I also had no problem with the Black & white minstrel show, Al Jolson or one of my gt gt cousins (who was half of a successful music hall act called the black guy Minstrels in the mid 19th cent), Alf Garnett or the characters in Love thy neighbour, they were entertainment

Typical bloody PC pain in the ar*es "who was half of a successful music hall act called the black guy Minstrels in the mid 19th cent"

I typed "who was half of a successful music hall act called the N I G G E R minstrels in the mid 19th cent) ....... That is what they were called, that is what the adverts said ..... stop auto correcting reality on our behalf
The clear difference between Up Pompeii, carry on films, Benny Hill etc is that the portrayal of queer folk that you straight folks considered to be "comedy/entertainment" was mostly being done by queer folk who probably only wanted to be taken seriously.

This preoccupation by some with Hubbard as being some sort of freak or aberration leads me to believe that they may be Tories and consider Margaret Thatcher as the greatest British politician of modern times regardless of her endorsement and implementation of Section 28.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 13, 2021, 12:37 pm

"This preoccupation by some with Hubbard as being some sort of freak or aberration "

well you sure as hell cant claim that it's NORMAL

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2021, 1:16 pm

Oh dear!

Meanwhile, back at the Olympics, those cheatin' (allegedly) Poms are at it again. :D
Great Britain at risk of losing Olympic silver medal after positive test

British sprinter Chijindu "CJ" Ujah has been suspended for an anti-doping violation which could see Great Britain stripped of an Olympic silver medal.

The 27-year-old was the lead-off runner in the British 4x100m relay team that won silver behind Italy in Tokyo.

Ujah, the British champion over 100m, tested positive for ostarine and S-23, both of which are listed as prohibited substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency........
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-13/ ... /100375462

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 13, 2021, 1:59 pm

That's terrible. It's worse than diving on a soccer field and considerably worse than a man dressing up as a woman.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 13, 2021, 7:29 pm

GT93 wrote:
August 13, 2021, 1:59 pm
That's terrible. It's worse than diving on a soccer field and considerably worse than a man dressing up as a woman.
Yes, isn't it.

But the news seems to have been unsighted by our large Pommie cohort who maybe think cheating is only done by trannies. :lol:

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 13, 2021, 9:35 pm

Is Ujah a binary person? Anyway the cheat has been exposed, and the British folk hero disgraced. Just hand your tarnished medal over to the pure as the driven snow Canadian runners who are the rightful owners of the silver relay medal.
You only pass through this life once, you don't come back for an encore.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 13, 2021, 9:40 pm

Are they allowed to drive snow mobiles?

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 14, 2021, 12:33 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 13, 2021, 9:40 pm
Are they allowed to drive snow mobiles?
Who: binaries, cheats, national relay teams, Prince Andrew, Cuomo, doo doo, athletic supporters of the Iron?

All should be eligible to drive snowmobiles so long as they are reasonably sober.

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2021, 6:49 am

This possible GB cheating gets even better:
Italy’s Olympic sprint champion, Lamont Marcell Jacobs, said he smiled after hearing that the British sprinter CJ Ujah had been provisionally suspended for an anti-doping rule violation.

Surprise has been expressed at Jacobs’s performance in Tokyo, mostly by the British media, after he became the first Italian to win a 100m Olympic gold medal. Jacobs, 26, was the seen as an underdog before he powered to victory.

He has taken the insinuations in his stride. “The situation hasn’t touched me so much, I know the sacrifices and blows I went thorough to get here,” Jacobs was quoted saying in the Italian newspaper Tuttosport. “Instead, I want to enjoy it 100%. Having seen the investigation into Ujah I would say that perhaps it’s better [for the British] to look closer to home before attacking others. It made me smile.”
https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2021/ ... e-me-smile

I'm smiling too. 8)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 14, 2021, 6:55 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 13, 2021, 1:16 pm
Oh dear!

Meanwhile, back at the Olympics, those cheatin' (allegedly) Poms are at it again. :D
Great Britain at risk of losing Olympic silver medal after positive test

British sprinter Chijindu "CJ" Ujah has been suspended for an anti-doping violation which could see Great Britain stripped of an Olympic silver medal.

The 27-year-old was the lead-off runner in the British 4x100m relay team that won silver behind Italy in Tokyo.

Ujah, the British champion over 100m, tested positive for ostarine and S-23, both of which are listed as prohibited substances by the World Anti-Doping Agency........
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-08-13/ ... /100375462
Laan Yaa Mo wrote:
August 13, 2021, 9:35 pm
Is Ujah a binary person? Anyway the cheat has been exposed, and the British folk hero disgraced. Just hand your tarnished medal over to the pure as the driven snow Canadian runners who are the rightful owners of the silver relay medal.
I dont like cheats ..doesnt matter their gender .. IF proven of course the medal should be taken off the guy and the team he was part of...
Cheating manifests in many ways and can not be tolerated even if that means kicking all the confused hairy trannies out like Hubbard n Quinn .. so the cheating Canadian footy team should IMO have their medals taken away also.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2021, 8:23 am

I believe we're still waiting for you to advise readers what Olympic rule has been breached and whether any relevant person is initiating any action against these courageous and esteemed ground breaking trannies for breaching that rule. Please keep us updated.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 14, 2021, 8:40 am

GT93 wrote:
August 14, 2021, 8:23 am
I believe we're still waiting for you to advise readers what Olympic rule has been breached and whether any relevant person is initiating any action against these courageous and esteemed ground breaking trannies for breaching that rule. Please keep us updated.
Readers pleased be advised IMO the Olympic rule of fair play has been breached. ok

DM

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » August 14, 2021, 8:44 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 14, 2021, 8:40 am
GT93 wrote:
Readers pleased be advised IMO the Olympic rule of fair play has been breached. ok

DM
Hey!!! With the exception of one binary, the Canadian mostly female football team muscled their way past the English, the U.S.A. and Sweden fair and square. The fact they had to use penalty kicks to trounce the latter squad is neither here nor there.

When has fair play ever had anything to do with the Olympics?

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 14, 2021, 9:47 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:

Baron Pierre has risen! :D

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 14, 2021, 10:01 am

jackspratt wrote:
August 14, 2021, 9:47 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:

Baron Pierre has risen! :D
Ar marvelous chap ..the father of the Olympics who unlike the current IOC insisted on fair play and sportsmanship ..

didnt need to google it either :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 14, 2021, 11:06 am

GT93 wrote:
I think you will find it in the Competition RULES GT ........ WOMENS Football competition

Return to “World Sports”