stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: 2021 Tokyo Olympics

Post by stattointhailand » August 14, 2021, 11:08 am

stattointhailand wrote:
August 14, 2021, 11:06 am
GT93 wrote:
August 14, 2021, 8:23 am
I believe we're still waiting for you to advise readers what Olympic rule has been breached and whether any relevant person is initiating any action against these courageous and esteemed ground breaking trannies for breaching that rule. Please keep us updated.
I think you will find it in the Competition RULES GT ........ WOMENS Football competition
Perhaps of they renamed it to Football (Men) and Football (other) it would be clear to play :-"

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 14, 2021, 2:11 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 12, 2021, 8:33 pm
Niggly wrote:
August 12, 2021, 7:37 pm
Not racist or transphobic but seeing as 70’s sitcoms are being listed, The Good Life. Felicity Kendall was sweetly pretty.

Then along came Kylie 💕
Think I was still Bewitched and under the spell of Elizabeth Montgomery
Then there was Jeannie...
ea3.jpg
ea3.jpg (19.17 KiB) Viewed 1307 times

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 14, 2021, 2:40 pm

Then it was onto Morticia (think that was our 20 year pre-goth period)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 14, 2021, 5:33 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
August 14, 2021, 11:06 am
GT93 wrote:
August 14, 2021, 8:23 am
I believe we're still waiting for you to advise readers what Olympic rule has been breached and whether any relevant person is initiating any action against these courageous and esteemed ground breaking trannies for breaching that rule. Please keep us updated.
I think you will find it in the Competition RULES GT ........ WOMENS Football competition
I expect the IOC rules address this in great depth and the ground-breaking trannies, seemingly unlike the GB relay team, have fallen within the rules. I'd appreciate a reference to the particular rule that has been breached by the athletic trannies. The Swedish football team might be interested in the analysis.

I'd guess the IOC is busy taking another look at that GB athletics team. Hopefully there's just the one bad egg.
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 14, 2021, 6:20 pm

Ya cant make it a lot clearer than putting it in the title of the sport .... Football (WOMENS)

GT93
udonmap.com

Post by GT93 » August 16, 2021, 5:05 pm

Fine print statto. A man of your advanced years should know the fine print is important.

Are there any updates on the serious allegations levelled at the GB relay team?
Lock 'em up - Eastman, Giuliani, Senator Graham, Meadows and Trump

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 17, 2021, 7:12 am

GT93 wrote:
August 16, 2021, 5:05 pm
Fine print statto. A man of your advanced years should know the fine print is important.

Are there any updates on the serious allegations levelled at the GB relay team?
Fine print strikes again?
British sprinter CJ Ujah is expected to blame a labelling error for his positive drugs test which could strip Team GB of their 4x100m Olympic relay silver medal
Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 8:05 am

Small print or not ...questions are now being asked about the accurate gender of some who took part in Tokyo boo hoo OGs ... its started already with the confused tranny creatures seemingly sneaking into a track event .

https://www.insider.com/gender-test-dem ... ast-2021-8

Interesting snippet from the article reads ...

Because of her his /its naturally high testosterone levels, Mboma is barred from competing in races between 400 meters and 1,000 meters.

"The testosterone advantage of Mboma over other participants is seen with the naked eye," Urbaś told Marca. "In construction, movement, technique, at the same time as speed and endurance. She has the parameters of an 18-year-old boy. At that age, my PB was 22.01, and she has done it in 21.97 in Tokyo."

A man in a womens race ..UCMTSU

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 17, 2021, 8:30 am

They’ve got the Gay Games (changed from Olympics because the IOC complained 🙄). Perhaps there should be another lot of games just for fellas in dresses.
There could even be games for those on PEDs to compete against each other. I suspect some fantastic times would be set.
In fairness, I admire anyone who competes on drugs, when I used to be on one I couldn’t walk in a straight line let alone sprint 100m

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 8:59 am

Niggly ..ive said it all along ..i have no issues with these transgender genetic freaks taking part so long as its against another individuals of the same abnormal traits ..not in with the normal athletes as its simply not fair..

When out n about i find trannys marvelous entertainment ..just dont take em on at arm wrestling.

DM

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » August 17, 2021, 9:06 am

Yes, it could be called the Tranny Tournament.
Spectators, fans or just people intrigued by the life choices could watch them all in the same place. Win, win if you ask me, keep ‘em altogether so there’s no mistakes
Last edited by Niggly on August 17, 2021, 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 17, 2021, 9:31 am

Oouu...!

The bigotry is running hot and heavy on the Map this morning.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 10:03 am

Boo Hoo

ความคลั่งไคล้ในนามของความยุติธรรม

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » August 17, 2021, 12:04 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 17, 2021, 8:05 am
Small print or not ...questions are now being asked about the accurate gender of some who took part in Tokyo boo hoo OGs ... its started already with the confused tranny creatures seemingly sneaking into a track event .

https://www.insider.com/gender-test-dem ... ast-2021-8

Interesting snippet from the article reads ...

Because of her his /its naturally high testosterone levels, Mboma is barred from competing in races between 400 meters and 1,000 meters.

"The testosterone advantage of Mboma over other participants is seen with the naked eye," Urbaś told Marca. "In construction, movement, technique, at the same time as speed and endurance. She has the parameters of an 18-year-old boy. At that age, my PB was 22.01, and she has done it in 21.97 in Tokyo."

A man in a womens race ..UCMTSU

DM
Mboma isn't a man just because some forgettable Polish sprinter who never quite made it says so. So she's acing his PB times from 20 years ago. Maybe she just works harder. Maybe he's being teased now about "running like a girl". Or maybe it's because he never won an Olympic anything.

A woman having naturally elevated testosterone levels doesn't make her a bloke. There are men with elevated oestrogen levels but that doesn't make them a woman either. It simply makes them look foolish when they keep gurning about transgender athletes on this thread.
'Don't waste your words on people who deserve your silence'
~Reinhold Messner~

'You don't have to be afraid of everything you don't understand'
~Louise Perica~

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 17, 2021, 12:54 pm

I hear there are questions being asked about the competitors in next years commonwealth games. Seems that certain competitors seem to have abnormally hairy legs under their skirts whilst preparing for the toss the caber (women) event

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 2:02 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
August 17, 2021, 8:59 am
Niggly ..ive said it all along ..i have no issues with these transgender genetic freaks taking part so long as its against another individuals of the same abnormal traits ..not in with the normal athletes as its simply not fair..

When out n about i find trannys marvelous entertainment ..just dont take em on at arm wrestling.

DM
Gurning in the name of fair play .... you seem to have missed my post above Tamina ..i quite like a bit of transient entertainment but dont give out medals only my charm and a drink if the connection is there :shock:

Its not the hairy legs , bodily fluids , its about trannys competing against normal athletes that makes it unfair not a level playing field hence why the IOC ban these confused gendernoids from certain events if they have high levels of man stuff inside.

All this is just gonna get worse with more n more dress wearing blokes trying the back door to win a medal .. i blame the Jocks , as Statto points out they started this cross dressing years ago.

DM

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 17, 2021, 4:40 pm

Interesting vid

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » August 17, 2021, 4:51 pm

Excellent vid Statto .. it raises all the hugely valid points some ALLEDEGED bigots n gurning members have posted here...

I hope the RH member for Bang Dung and Tug boat Tammy are both gonna watch and learn.

ITS ABOUT FAIR PLAY .. so let the mixed up trannoids play with each other ..problem solved.

DM

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » August 17, 2021, 5:08 pm

When you start calling people "freaks", you are certainly wandering into bigot country.

Nothing to do with fairness or otherwise.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » August 17, 2021, 5:47 pm

jackspratt wrote:
August 17, 2021, 5:08 pm
When you start calling people "freaks", you are certainly wandering into bigot country.

Nothing to do with fairness or otherwise.
So let me get this right ......... If I want to mutilate my body and change the way I was born for my own gains/beliefs you are not allowed to call me a freak, but if I express an opinion that you are the gender that you were born which is non negotiable (Individuals having two X chromosomes (XX) are female; individuals having one X chromosome and one Y chromosome (XY) are male, I should be called a bigot :-k That sounds fair I suppose:lol:-

BTW As far as I remember the last time I wandered into "Bigot Country" was when I crossed the border from Austria to Hungary .... (they REALLY dont like their poofters over there) =;

Return to “World Sports”