Papa Farang's

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Post Reply
User avatar
noosard
udonmap.com
Posts: 2862
Joined: April 17, 2011, 4:07 am
Location: Ban Jumpa Udon
Contact:

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by noosard » May 29, 2021, 10:15 am

tamada wrote:
May 29, 2021, 10:10 am
Niggly wrote:
May 29, 2021, 9:11 am
Sounds to me like someone is a bit sore they haven’t managed to purchased any of the dried fruity delights
Only wooly woofters have fruit in their scones.

Isn't that right dunroaming?
You can pick them out if it is too fruity for ya



User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3057
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Niggly » May 29, 2021, 10:43 am

noosard wrote:
May 29, 2021, 10:15 am
tamada wrote:
May 29, 2021, 10:10 am
Niggly wrote:
May 29, 2021, 9:11 am
Sounds to me like someone is a bit sore they haven’t managed to purchased any of the dried fruity delights
Only wooly woofters have fruit in their scones.

Isn't that right dunroaming?
You can pick them out if it is too fruity for ya
That would mean actually having some of the delicious, fruity edibles to start with.
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 9, 2021, 4:40 pm

SCONES
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3057
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Niggly » June 9, 2021, 5:21 pm

I’m on bread pudding for a change.


I said, I’m on bread pudding
Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com
Posts: 2967
Joined: July 10, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: Ban Dung or Perth W.A.

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Bandung_Dero » June 9, 2021, 6:37 pm

Bread en butter pudding! Those were the days, early 50's "depression" desert was a real treat for my sister and me. Lightly baked in a custard with a sprinkling of sultanas and nutmeg. Bless my departed and really struggling (at the time) parents.
Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 10, 2021, 7:24 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 9, 2021, 4:40 pm
SCONES
Is that a hint ?
OK after potato salad ,coleslaw, tattie scones,cheesecakes, chicken and veg pies ,mango crumbles ,bagette ,burger buns I'll make some scones
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 10, 2021, 8:04 am

papafarang wrote:
June 10, 2021, 7:24 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 9, 2021, 4:40 pm
SCONES
Is that a hint ?
OK after potato salad ,coleslaw, tattie scones,cheesecakes, chicken and veg pies ,mango crumbles ,bagette ,burger buns I'll make some scones
Good man only baking half a day again eh ?? :lol: ..lemme know when they are ready mate .. at the moment scones are my only kind ov dessert type treat .. not a lot of sugar and healthy dried fruit :D

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

colt1911
udonmap.com
Posts: 249
Joined: September 3, 2010, 8:27 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by colt1911 » June 10, 2021, 9:06 am

papafarang wrote:
June 10, 2021, 7:24 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 9, 2021, 4:40 pm
SCONES
Is that a hint ?
OK after potato salad ,coleslaw, tattie scones,cheesecakes, chicken and veg pies ,mango crumbles ,bagette ,burger buns I'll make some scones
The best chef and baker in Udon. Go get um!!

User avatar
tamada
udonmap.com
Posts: 10147
Joined: February 21, 2007, 4:03 am
Location: down two... then left

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by tamada » June 12, 2021, 1:39 pm

Once the current furor over the stew has dissipated, here's some other artisanal requests for Udon's finest baker.

Bacon rolls with rhubarb ketchup
Pork, sage and apple sausage roll
Cheddar and kimchie toastie
Buttered leek and brie toastie

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 12, 2021, 5:20 pm

Pork apple and sage sausage rolls sound good.
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Niggly
udonmap.com
Posts: 3057
Joined: December 5, 2018, 5:51 pm
Location: Living in Doug’s Flop House Head rent free. It’s nice, lots of empty space

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Niggly » June 12, 2021, 5:39 pm

Coordinator for Tesco Lotus Boxing Events, fun times, eh

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 20, 2021, 7:36 am

Scones anyone ? Got loads
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 7:47 am

papafarang wrote:
June 20, 2021, 7:36 am
Scones anyone ? Got loads
2 packs of 4 please Dean .. pick up later today .

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 20, 2021, 8:36 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 7:47 am
papafarang wrote:
June 20, 2021, 7:36 am
Scones anyone ? Got loads
2 packs of 4 please Dean .. pick up later today .

DM
Custard tarts and apple crumbles too :lol: . roast lamb as well for lunch .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 8:49 am

Just as well im having a day off my healthy eating regime .. 2 custard tarts would be nice as well please.

Lamb OMG .. havent had that for ages ... not been out n about much at all recently but ive been swayed see you around noonish.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 20, 2021, 9:01 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 8:49 am
Just as well im having a day off my healthy eating regime .. 2 custard tarts would be nice as well please.

Lamb OMG .. havent had that for ages ... not been out n about much at all recently but ive been swayed see you around noonish.

DM
So lamb lunch ,Wexford Irish ale , custard tarts and scones for supper. Sounds about right .
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 9:18 am

papafarang wrote:
June 20, 2021, 9:01 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 8:49 am
Just as well im having a day off my healthy eating regime .. 2 custard tarts would be nice as well please.

Lamb OMG .. havent had that for ages ... not been out n about much at all recently but ive been swayed see you around noonish.

DM
So lamb lunch CHECK ,Wexford Irish ale CHECK, custard tarts CHECK and scones for supper take home 8 scones is a week supply ..... Sounds about right .
Indeed thereabouts .. im trapped by the roadies again , land locked but No Sleeves is very kindly picking me up jumping in with the Zulu ..so.leaving mi jewelry at home :shock:
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
papafarang
udonmap.com
Posts: 3515
Joined: August 2, 2013, 10:14 am

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by papafarang » June 20, 2021, 9:48 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 9:18 am
papafarang wrote:
June 20, 2021, 9:01 am
Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 20, 2021, 8:49 am
Just as well im having a day off my healthy eating regime .. 2 custard tarts would be nice as well please.

Lamb OMG .. havent had that for ages ... not been out n about much at all recently but ive been swayed see you around noonish.

DM
So lamb lunch CHECK ,Wexford Irish ale CHECK, custard tarts CHECK and scones for supper take home 8 scones is a week supply ..... Sounds about right .
Indeed thereabouts .. im trapped by the roadies again , land locked but No Sleeves is very kindly picking me up jumping in with the Zulu ..so.leaving mi jewelry at home :shock:
are they picking you up in a panel van with free ice cream written on the side ?
Hansa village clubhouse . Tel 0981657001 https://www.google.co.th/maps/place/Han ... 5851?hl=en

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 20, 2021, 10:22 am

my old Hiace panel van is at the Bkk ware house now , the Thais used to say to me it was a Rot Jap Dek which is roughly translated to kiddy kidnap van ...never once did i get stopped by the BIB with this van and fitted siren could put the hazards on and used to be miss took for an ambulance so the road would clear in front .. very handy.

Back on topic .. i very enjoy the packs of Tandoori chicken breast easy to zap and great with a salad .... need more today.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

User avatar
Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com
Posts: 7392
Joined: October 14, 2013, 4:39 pm

Re: Papa Farang's

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 22, 2021, 7:25 am

Smashing time on Sunday PF .. what a nice multi national crowd of gents .. enjoyed my weekly day off the health regime Lamb and mint sauce baguette =P~ , custard tart and some amber liquid .. i think is called beer :guiness: ?? .. scones take away on strict ration.

Dean ..i forgot my tandoori chicken packs be up later to pick em up...need other stuff too...

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Post Reply

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”