Gas BBQ Thailand - www.quik-fire.com (Sponsor)

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Gas BBQ Thailand - www.quik-fire.com (Sponsor)

Post by BillaRickaDickay » February 26, 2023, 6:27 am

Nothing better than information from someone who knows his stuff. I've bought what is claimed to be 304 grade Kitchen Sink in Thailand and unless it is cleaned/wiped down rust starts to set in.
Now it may be down to the water I've been using, salty deposits, or poor grade Stainless.
I'm in the process of changing my water supply so will be interesting to see how it affects the sink when complete.
I have also managed to acquire, thanks to Mr Potamoi, a Stainless Steel UV Water Purifier, it looks to be a good quality heavy duty product, it will be interesting to see how it stands up to being constantly awash with water internally.
The new water source has a TDS reading of about 200, depending on what the suspended minerals are, I guess that will have some effect on the Stainless Steel as well.

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » March 27, 2023, 10:34 am

A friend of mine imported a BBQ from the US. It lasted two years and was by then rusty junk. I had bought a Quick-fire BBQ from Doc many years ago when we were both younger. It sits outside and has never had ever a hint of rust. I'm sure it will still be in good condition when Doc and I are both dead and gone.

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » March 27, 2023, 2:26 pm

glalt wrote:
March 27, 2023, 10:34 am
A friend of mine imported a BBQ from the US. It lasted two years and was by then rusty junk. I had bought a Quick-fire BBQ from Doc many years ago when we were both younger. It sits outside and has never had ever a hint of rust. I'm sure it will still be in good condition when Doc and I are both dead and gone.
Yes sir i agree with that .. had a QF BBQ many moons ago at the old Chern Chim and some draft beer cabinets made circa 2013 , super strong sturdy and rust free still in great condition to this day.

A testament to the craftsmanship that goes into their products.

DM
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » March 28, 2023, 9:55 am

Drunk Monkey wrote:
March 27, 2023, 2:26 pm
Yes sir i agree with that .. had a QF BBQ many moons ago at the old Chern Chim and some draft beer cabinets made circa 2013 , super strong sturdy and rust free still in great condition to this day.

A testament to the craftsmanship that goes into their products.

DM
Couldn't agree more DM. Top material and craftsmanship. If you truly want the best, Quik-Fire is it.
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt
Maurice Switzer *(assumed)

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » April 1, 2023, 4:47 pm

Hello, Quik-Fire BBQ & BBQ Smoking enthusiasts!

First:
We would like to thank our good friends and customers in previous post for their warmly-appreciated positive comments!

You and many like you represent the cornerstones of our business keeping our creative passions alive producing quality products and services!

Today’s subject: Quik-Fire Smokers - Keep the smoke where it belongs, inside the smoker!
Clean smoking with class! High quality 304 stainless handcrafted to perfection!
If you desire the best buy the best, Quik-Fire!

RE: 14 Rack 304 Double Wall Insulated Smoker.

Goldie Graham ... Owner, Smokey Mountain Foods.
I can very comfortably say Doc Adams makes a very good smoker and is a great guy that's very easy to deal with.

JD Beverage
Good-looking smoker, Doc. We are so lucky you are right here in Udon as well!

Gary Flax
A friend of mine has one of yours in Khao Lak. Awesome smokers.

Rick Bassett
Doc Adams is a genuine guy and his product is top quality, as well as his after sales service highly recommend.

Marcel Paul Evans
Hi Doc, my quik-fire smoker from you is still going strong after 3 years hard work . Thanks a million

Please view attached: 14 rack smoker dimensions: Deep-74 cm including 15 cm bullet-proof direct flow gas system. Wide-65 cm x Tall-195 cm including 4" butterfly top vent with rain cap.
Note: With 304 corrosion resistant stainless cost having gone through the roof, this double-wall smoker’s old advert price of 78,495, may need a little bump. Not sure how we’ll handle that just yet!

Click signature far below for - website - contact info - further questions - comments!

Kind regards,
Doc
Attachments
Quik-Fire 14 Rack double wall insulated Smoker.png
Quik-Fire 14 Rack double wall insulated Smoker.
14 rack 2 door smoker a good look.png
14 rack 2 door smoker a good look.
14 Rack loading for mail center.png
14 Rack loading for mail center.
Posted at mail center.png
Posted at mail center.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » October 27, 2023, 2:22 pm

Hello again all of our Quik-Fire BBQ, Stove top and Smoker enthusiasts.

So pleased you are viewing our new post!
This was a recent small two burner countertop stove top crafted for a Bangkok Chef's home use.
Our Chef's pleasant response below...

Hello Mr. Doc,

My new 2 burner stove arrived and everything was perfect. I should inform you before, I apologize. 

I am very happy with the stove and your professionalism in every step of the processes.

Best customer experience in my life to be honest. :D

Thank you very much.

// Johan 
Attachments
Johan-Factory ready to dress for new home Oct18 23.png
Johan-Factory ready to dress for new home.
Johan-Factory raised wok rings on Oct18 23.png
Johan-Factory raised wok rings on.
Johan-Factory ready and waiting for new home Oct18 23.png
Johan-Factory ready and waiting for new home.

Potamoi
udonmap.com
Location: Halfway between Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch and Ona-i-Lau

Post by Potamoi » November 1, 2023, 10:43 am

Good looking gear there, Doc. Its such a pleasure to cook on the 4 burner Barbie I bought from you back in 2010.
After 13 years of moderate use I may finally need a new sparker on the left rear burner.

Is that something I can order from you? I'll look for a part number.

Once again I must comment on what a robust and quality product you guys build. I don't know of many products built to these standards in this day and age of cheap junk from our Asian neighbors to the north.

Thought I'd share with you a pic or two of some baby backs my neighbor smoked last time he was back from Saudi:
Attachments
smoke1.jpg
ribs.jpg
I fear the man who drinks water and so remembers this morning what the rest of us said last night
Benjamin Franklin

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to talk and remove all doubt

Charlieb
udonmap.com

Post by Charlieb » November 1, 2023, 12:04 pm

Hey Pot, how about sharing the BBQ?

I agree Doc. Great looking product. Unfortunately I am the only one in my house that would eat from it :cry:

glalt
udonmap.com

Post by glalt » November 2, 2023, 10:59 am

Service after the sale. I have had my Quickfire BBQ for many years. Any replacement parts (FEW) were quickly shipped. Service after the sale is rare here in Thailand and Doc gives great quick service. My Thai wife criticized me for spending so much money on a BBQ but she has by now changed her mind and she too uses it often. Price is soon forgotten but quality is always remembered.

docta
Udonmap Sponsor

Post by docta » February 6, 2024, 3:46 pm

Hello to all our fine Quik-Fire stainless BBQ, Smoker, and Kitchen equipment enthusiasts.

Today we're showing a recently ordered QUIK-FIRE, SS Crown Deluxe, counter top BBQ.
This grill offers you streamline beauty, durability and 'high performance' stainless fire tubes.
Along with, a heavy 'no rust' stainless pumice stone grate to evenly disperse your heat.

The SS Crown Deluxe 'front half top' when opened does not extend beyond back of body.
This allows you to place your new SS Crown into a walled-back counter.
Check our website, Quik-Fire.com, catalog page BQ08 for full application details!
If you desire the best, buy the best - Quik-Fire.
Attachments
SS Crown Deluxe 4 burner  closed for wall backed counter.png
Quik-Fire SS Crown Deluxe 4 burner closed. for wall backed counter
SS Crown Deluxe 4 burner open for wall backed counter.png
Quik-Fire SS Crown Deluxe 4 burner open for wall backed counter.
SS Crown Deluxe heavy stainless no rust pumice stone grate.png
Quik-Fire SS Crown Deluxe heavy stainless no rust pumice stone grate to evenly disperse heat.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » February 6, 2024, 6:54 pm

A craftmanshift to be very proud of..just beautiful work.

//Alfie :-)

Potamoi
udonmap.com

Post by Potamoi » February 7, 2024, 1:16 am

Yup, good looking kit there Doc. I hit my Quik-Fire grill with the yellow can Easy Off Oven cleaner from time to time and get nearly the same shine 555. Alas it can't be found any longer only the Blue Can stuff at Villa these days.

Seriously good gear, Doc. Thank you so much for your attention to detail!
Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”