Looking for Lacie firewire external Hard Disk

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Dakoda
udonmap.com

Looking for Lacie firewire external Hard Disk

Post by Dakoda » March 16, 2006, 7:00 am

Anyone seen in Udon area. Looked thru complex and nothing. Another thing to ad to BKK list? 8)

yorkman
udonmap.com

Post by yorkman » March 16, 2006, 12:08 pm

Does it need to be specifically of Lacie manufacture Dakoda?

If not there is a computer shop near Don Boscoe school thats sells firewire and USB2 external disk drives (of undetermined, by me, manufacture, but they work ok). I'll try to establish the map reference if you are not particular about this.

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » March 16, 2006, 2:54 pm

Well looking for a brand name thats dependable. I think the only way I will go with other, is if I can't get it in BKK. I have enough trouble these days, without having my backups going south, and this is suppose to be my year! Already planning a trip for end of month. Just don't need to carry back to much stuff on the train! :) and I hate trains :!:

If anyone is interested, the computer shop next to City Lodge can order Seagate USB/Firewire external HD, receive next day. I found the price a little high, since I need to go to BKK any how, I am thinking what I might save will pay for the trip, well atleast train fare. :)

Dakoda
udonmap.com

Post by Dakoda » April 14, 2006, 8:05 am

Well I did find the Lacie 250 GB drive in BKK, and yes did save the train fare for 2 one way, plus got 50GB more space on drive. Drive is small and very quiet, just have to love it. Train trip was interesting, but not that much fun, so we came back by air, just can't beat one hour flight time compared to nine hours by train. 8)

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”