TW and the Supermarket Syndrome.

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Bandung_Dero
udonmap.com

TW and the Supermarket Syndrome.

Post by Bandung_Dero » June 22, 2006, 11:52 am

My Ex farang missus and current Thai wife have one thing in common, once in the Supermarket environment they can

Sent from my 1977 Apple II using 2 Heinz bake bean cans and piano wire!

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » June 22, 2006, 2:53 pm

But have you noticed that they have no or very little interest in walking down the isle that sells the Beer....Image
Can You Dig It Dug.?

arjay
udonmap.com

Post by arjay » June 22, 2006, 3:59 pm

I've fitted mine with a pair of blinkers, so she can only see straight ahead!! :lol:

She is under strict instructions to get the essential groceries first - like milk, bread, meat and veg etc.

I tell her after we've got all the essential stuff, and taken it to the car, we can come back, have a wander round and browse at leisure. Though funnily enough we rarely seem to have enough time to do that. Or we just forget! :D

If she really wants to browse, I leave her to it and go off and have a coffee, often with the money! :D

Bump
udonmap.com

Post by Bump » June 22, 2006, 9:58 pm

Well with having to handle the budget herself, she feels like she is spending her own money and that has stopped jut about all the impulse items. If she really wants to play looky Lou, then she has o leae me out of the mix I absolutely hate that.

It amazes me how much more frugal they are when it's thier money :wink:

farang
udonmap.com

Post by farang » June 22, 2006, 10:44 pm

arjay wrote:I've fitted mine with a pair of blinkers, so she can only see straight ahead!! :lol:
LOL priceless :lol: =D>

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”