UD Dairy Products (Sponsor)

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
Udon Map - Chom

Post by Udon Map - Chom » November 9, 2015, 11:39 am

UD Dairy Products

UD Dairy Products are homemade, natural milk products by Miss Salakjit Sukree. She has created her own unique blend based on her extensive experience with dairy milk products. These healthy products will appeal to customers enjoy a fresh, natural taste. UD Dairy Products are clean, sugar and preservatives free. They are always fresh because they are produced daily!

UD Dairy's featured products are: Feta Cheese, Plain Yogurt, White Cheese, Sour Cream, Ricotta Cheese, Tzatziki, Cream Cheese, White Cheese with Garlic and Dill, White Cheese with Garlic Onions and Pickles.
Miss Salakjit offers fair prices for wholesale and retail sellers. She also provides delivery service to hotels, restaurants, shops or home. (Please give 1-day advance notice for delivery orders.)

For more information please contact Miss Salakjit Sukree at UD Diary Products Shop.
Location: 254/4 Adulyadej Road, Soi5, Mak Kheang Sub District, Meuang, Udonthani 41000
Telephone : 087-2734618
Facebook : UD Dairy Products

ยูดี แดรี่ โปรดักส์
ผลิตภัณฑ์นมธรรมชาติซึ่งเป็นโฮมเมดผลิตภัณฑ์จดชื่อทะเบียนยี่ห้อว่า ยูดี แดรี่ โปรดักส์ ซึ่ง คุณ สลักจิต สุขรี่ เป็นผู้ผลิตสูตรผลิตภัณฑ์จากนมเหล่านี้ขึ้นเองจากประสบการณ์ที่ได้สะสมมานานหลายปี ผู้ผลิตมีความตั้งใจว่า ผลิตภัณฑ์เพื่อสุขภาพนี้ มีประโยชน์ต่อลกค้าและผู้ที่ชอบรสชาติแบบธรรมชาติผลิตภัณฑ์จากนมเหล่านี้ ความพิเศษของการผลิตคือ การผลิตสะอาด ไม่มีน้ำตาล ไม่มีการเติมสารกันบูด และ ผลิตวันต่อวัน

ผลิตภัณฑ์ที่ทางร้านผลิตมี โยเกิร์ตรสธรรมชาติ ชีสขาว ครีมเปรี้ยว ฟีต้าชีส ชีสครีม รีคอทต้าชีส คอทแทคชีส ทซาท์ซิกิ แตงกวาดอง และ ผักดอง ราคาเป็นกันเอง บริการขายปลีกและขายส่ง และ มีบริการจัดส่ง ตามโรงแรม ร้านอาหาร ร้านค้า และ บ้านลูกค้า กรุณาโทรสั่งสินค้า 1 วัน ก่อนจัดส่ง

สำหรับท่านผู้สนใจผลิตภัณฑ์คุณภาพ ติดต่อได้ที่ คุณ สลักจิต สุขรี่ ร้าน UD Dairy Products
เบอร์โทร 087-2734618
Facebook : UD Dairy Products
ที่อยู่ 254 / 4 ถนนอดุลยเดช ซอย 5 ถ ตำบลหมากแข้ง อำเภอเมือง จังหวัดอุดรธานี 41000
Attachments
pictures1.jpg
picture2.jpg
picture 3.jpg
picture 4.jpg
picture 5.jpg
picture 6.jpg
picture 7.jpg
picture 8.jpg
picture 9.jpg
picture 10.jpg
picture 11.jpg
picture 12.jpg
picture 13.jpg
picture 14.jpg
picture 15.jpg
picture 15.jpg (13.88 KiB) Viewed 3566 times

thalenoi
udonmap.com

Post by thalenoi » December 11, 2015, 2:46 pm

Time to dump Dutch Mill and other products.
Yesterday I bought Greek yogurt, plain yogurt, sour cream, tzatziki,feta, way to go....

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » December 11, 2015, 3:10 pm

Yes agree ive bougt from them a few times now and enjoyed everything ... especially the cottage cheese and feta. A great addition to Udons growing food market
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Shado
udonmap.com

Post by Shado » December 27, 2015, 3:47 pm

We like all of the products we've tried so far. The strawberry and passion fruit/peach yogurt is quite good as is the white garlic-dill cheese. The yogurt is Greek style with a nice tart taste. The white cheese also makes a great dip for chips (crisps). My favorite however, is the feta, which I find to be outstanding. The fresh feta also has a two month shelf-life which makes it extra attractive. We'll be back for more.

passedout

Post by passedout » March 6, 2016, 11:07 am

Hi there,

Just a quick question do you guys make Greek yogurt and labneh (white cheese as you call it) using full fat milk or semi-skimmed?
Are you doing or are you considering of doing any of your products using grass fed raw unpasteurized milk (from controlled sources if available) or from pasteurized raw milk?

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » March 6, 2016, 12:03 pm

I think that you may have to wait for a while for an answer passedout.
I believe that they are taking advantage of the school holidays with a 1 month vacation around Thailand.,starting from today.
At least, that was how I understood it!! :D

samuel
udonmap.com

Post by samuel » March 6, 2016, 2:23 pm

as it is announced on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/UD-Dairy-Produ ... 6/?fref=ts

Dear customer .our shop will close from 5th March 2016-25th March 2016 . will open again on 26 March 2016...thank you. UD Dairy products shop....

2nd Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ud-Dairy ... 93?fref=ts

Tartempion
udonmap.com

Re: UD Dairy Products (Sponsor)

Post by Tartempion » April 20, 2017, 5:40 am

Are they still in operation?
I could not find the shop yesterday, I thought it is between Ruy Sac hotel and Adunlayadet soi 5 (country grill restaurant)
or is it more towards soi 4?
I u-turned at country grill, will be back Udon Saturday and have an other look.

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: UD Dairy Products (Sponsor)

Post by BobHelm » April 20, 2017, 6:40 am

Unfortunately the business has closed.
A real loss to Udon as they were making good products at a reasonable price.
Not enough regular customers though..

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”