Lazada

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Re: Lazada

Post by stattointhailand » September 29, 2020, 10:06 am

Just ordered it and sat here waiting for 7 days tam

paid by CC

was out 52 mins the first and last 10 mins of that any delivery van I would have seen passing me

Its insane given the package is in Udon to even consider sending it back thousands of miles BEFORE trying to re deliver a few km from where it is

choi choi
udonmap.com

Post by choi choi » September 29, 2020, 10:26 am

stattointhailand wrote:
September 29, 2020, 8:20 am
Just had my first ever experience of Lazada ................

been waiting for over a week to get an air pump delivered.
just got e mail to say refund on the way
Only been out of house for 52 mins last Thurs lunch time to visit atm
No note left to say they tried to deliver
No message to say it will be redelivered
No info where I can collect it from
No attempt to leave it with a neighbour
Just sent it back out of the country again

Just had my Last ever experience of Lazada
Yes same me! I get email "refund on the way" WTF! Says "unable to contact buyer!"
I here everyday.Dogs bark anyone by the gate.lMaybe stupid driver cant find! (Lose face Syndrome) Or maybe a farang hater. :-k

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 29, 2020, 10:44 am

No doubt the guy came during the 30 odd mins I was away ........( he spoke to my neighbour of 15+ years) but I was expecting they would at the very least try to re deliver before re exporting it

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 29, 2020, 10:56 am

stattointhailand wrote:
September 29, 2020, 10:44 am
No doubt the guy came during the 30 odd mins I was away ........( he spoke to my neighbour of 15+ years) but I was expecting they would at the very least try to re deliver before re exporting it
My experience of a couple of missed deliveries (Mrs tam missed the delivery guy's calls) was going online with lazada the same day as the missed drop and getting the tracking info. Then go to the delivery company's website with their tracking number and requesting re-delivery the next day as it's still at their Udon hub. This was done direct with the shipping company, not lazada. Again, some of the newer carriers may not offer that on their websites.

On one of the missed calls, Mrs tam called the driver back but he said go to the website and book re-delivery.

Nobody called you? I have experienced that with a delivery driver who knows the address from previous deliveries but you say this was your first shot at lazada and never got any calls?

I have never ordered from overseas so maybe there's a different, one-strike and you're out rule... or just a newer delivery company that cocked up. Did it say who the delivery company was? Kerry are usually good.

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 29, 2020, 11:02 am

I have had a number of Lazada deliveries this week, from different suppliers, and via different couriers.

Each has been preceded by an update the the Lazada Order Details page, and included a highlighted link to this page:

https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/imp ... 6108qEppyx

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 29, 2020, 11:42 am

jackspratt wrote:
September 29, 2020, 11:02 am
I have had a number of Lazada deliveries this week, from different suppliers, and via different couriers.

Each has been preceded by an update the the Lazada Order Details page, and included a highlighted link to this page:

https://www.lazada.co.th/helpcenter/imp ... 6108qEppyx
Did any of the others call first?

Was the 'missed' drop by a different delivery company to the ones that you received from?

TBH, I take a look at lazada's order info and once they all show as shipped, I wait for the call. Kerry's and Flash Express online trackers are good but the LEL or Lazada Express Logistics always shows bugger all of anythng on the tracking number until it shows up at the door.

PS: Almost missed one 10 minutes ago as Mrs tam left her phone on the patio and went fishing! Nobody could suss out how to call back (don't know her lockscreen) but luckily, it was Flash Express who already know the address and the guy dropped by on the off chance ten minutes later. He must know there's always a herd of folk here!

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » September 29, 2020, 11:57 am

tamada wrote:
September 29, 2020, 11:42 am

They all called first.
Was the 'missed' drop by a different delivery company to the ones that you received from?
?

There were no missed drops.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 29, 2020, 12:26 pm

Just had "live chat" with Lazada. Tells me delivery guy detected an "issue or damage" to the packaging.
appologised for inconvenience asked me to re order, promised to mark as urgent and sent B200 voucher (nearly 40% of cost)

I report the good as well as bad actions of companies , so we wait and see if actions match their words

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » September 29, 2020, 1:00 pm

jackspratt wrote:
September 29, 2020, 11:57 am
tamada wrote:
September 29, 2020, 11:42 am

They all called first.
?

There were no missed drops.
Forgive my mistookenness... I momentarily got you and statts crossed.

I know, shocking, eh?

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » September 29, 2020, 1:34 pm

not sure if I should be pleased or offended :lol: :lol:

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 9, 2020, 8:04 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
September 29, 2020, 12:26 pm
Just had "live chat" with Lazada. Tells me delivery guy detected an "issue or damage" to the packaging.
appologised for inconvenience asked me to re order, promised to mark as urgent and sent B200 voucher (nearly 40% of cost)

I report the good as well as bad actions of companies , so we wait and see if actions matcah their words
Got an e mail from Lazada informing me that my package had been delivered
Immediately contacted them (live chat) to ask where exactly it had been delivered
Got told it was delivered to me at (confirmed my address) and showed me a picture of a tick
Politely informed him it had NOT been delivered, I had not been out of the house for 7 days and that I lived in a cul de sac so I would see (and hear) any vehicle that came I also would sign or at least initial any receipt not use a tick

They have now gone to investigate and will contact me again within 3 days ](*,) ](*,)

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 4:34 am

^ Check with the neighbours (only applies if you have any).

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 10, 2020, 9:52 am

tamada wrote:
October 10, 2020, 4:34 am
^ Check with the neighbours (only applies if you have any).
why tam? I was here watching/listening for them all day every day (didnt go out once in case they came again).
Neighbour spoke to them the first time and they wouldnt leave it with him, they took it back to China instead
Only 4 houses in Soi ,one is empty and for sale, they would have to stop outside my house to deliver to the neighbour opposite, so unless they deliberately just left it at the first house they came to instead of delivering it that would not happen

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 10:36 am

^ Because this is Thailand? Just because they refused to hand over to a neighbor before doesn't mean they'll refuse to do it again.

In a previous location, I had an international EMS package that appeared on the Post office tracking website as delivered although nothing was received in person at our house. Went to the post office and their letter carrier confirmed it was handed to/signed for by a neighbor. Apart from their not supposed to allow that, the neighbor also claimed they hadn't signed for anything (only two houses on my cul-de-sac). The next day, the neighbor's well-meaning but forgetful mother who was visiting for a few days produced my EMS package that she had signed for but had forgotten to tell her daughter about.

TiT

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 10, 2020, 11:12 am

Mrs Statts just answered my phone (and for the thousandth time it wasnt my imaginary mia noi) turned out to be the delivery company telling us that they had a package that would be delivered Today. She didnt say anythig about it already being signed for yesterday ........ we will wait and see what transpires

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 12:37 pm

stattointhailand wrote:
October 10, 2020, 11:12 am
Mrs Statts just answered my phone (and for the thousandth time it wasnt my imaginary mia noi) turned out to be the delivery company telling us that they had a package that would be delivered Today. She didnt say anythig about it already being signed for yesterday ........ we will wait and see what transpires
Good luck statts... looks like you're getting the proverbial 'computer says no' sort of answers when you chat with lazada customer service. That's another reason why I have Mrs tam's phone number listed on my lazada orders.

If/when you get your order, look at the invoice and see who the shipping company is. I have never had issues with Kerry and after a rough start and address confusion, all things are now good with Flash Express. However, the LEL (lazada express logistics) is still a bit untraceable until they either call or ring the doorbell. They once made a delivery via a middle-aged lady driving a black Soluna.

stattointhailand
udonmap.com

Post by stattointhailand » October 10, 2020, 5:56 pm

Guy on a motorbike delivered it about a hour ago (Thai post office i presume) .... no mention about any previous failed attempts. Box a bit battered but pump ok. Thankfully I managed to keep all the fry alive with water changes whilst waiting or it [-o< [-o<

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » October 10, 2020, 9:13 pm

The shipping label on the box with your address and barcodes and the like should say who the carrier was. If it's regular Thailand Post and not EMS, it would probably be untraceable anyway but since it came from overseas, maybe there's a tracking number that can be looked up after the fact either on Thailand Post website or the international EMS one? All the BS about the first one being returned as damaged by the carrier sight unseen and the next one being delivered when it wasn't is all a bit intriguing.

noosard
udonmap.com

Post by noosard » November 13, 2020, 6:25 pm

Had 2 lots of hammerite type paint come this week
First one was packed well but the 1 liter tin had been hammered
Paint still fine
Second one when delivered, wife sister paid
wife gave to me and the package was leaking
Told the wife to send back
She rang the Kerry delivery bloke, who return in 10 minutes
Saw the package was dripping and refunded the money, saying lucky as not completed the delivery,via call to lazada
So no worries with instant refund
Have order another tin as dont know where to obtain in Udon

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » April 26, 2021, 11:59 am

I placed a small, 4-item order with lazada a couple of days back on 24th, nothing coming from China. Got initial delivery dates of Tue 27 Apr - Sat 01 May, nothing unusual there. However, I just had a quick look at my order tracking and all items have a comment "Parcel will be dispatched by 28/04/2021" in a banner that I've never seen before. maybe lazada's logistics are doing some sort of reset due to the new round of pandemic restrictions and preparing shoppers for a worst case or additional delays? I will wait and see what posts for shipping info on 28th.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”