Water pump

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
tutone
udonmap.com

Water pump

Post by tutone » April 18, 2018, 9:24 am

I need to buy a water pump and have, in the past, read about a shop in Udon located in the center of town, perhaps on or near Posri Road in the area of the fountain circle. If my memory serves me from past posts there is a man who owns or works at this shop that speaks very good English and I need to ask some questions about installation. I also seem to remember that his prices and service are better some of the larger outlets like Global House according to posts on UdonMap. I have tried to find some previous discussion about this place, but am coming up empty. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Doodoo
udonmap.com

Re: Water pump

Post by Doodoo » April 18, 2018, 11:03 am

It could be the shop beside the downtown Ford Dealership?

the-monk
udonmap.com

Post by the-monk » April 18, 2018, 12:44 pm

MAYBE this would help. Udon Hardware is located 100m from the Fountain Circle heading towards Makro it will be on the right side, there are 2-3 similar shops all together.
From UM.
water-pump-leak-t46762.html#p501048

<<Go and have a talk to Steve at Udon Hardware he is very knowledgeable on this type of thing is also a stockist of Hitachi Pumps. >>

Good luck..
Have a nice day..

tutone
udonmap.com

Post by tutone » April 18, 2018, 1:55 pm

the-monk wrote:
April 18, 2018, 12:44 pm
MAYBE this would help. Udon Hardware is located 100m from the Fountain Circle heading towards Makro it will be on the right side, there are 2-3 similar shops all together.
From UM.
water-pump-leak-t46762.html#p501048

<<Go and have a talk to Steve at Udon Hardware he is very knowledgeable on this type of thing is also a stockist of Hitachi Pumps. >>

Good luck..
Have a nice day..
Thank you Monk. I appreciate your response. Pretty sure this is the place I am looking for.

vincemunday
udonmap.com

Post by vincemunday » April 18, 2018, 2:21 pm

Absolutely agree with Monk 110%, Steve is great and would be my first recommendation every time.
The forest was shrinking daily but the trees kept voting for the axe as its handle was made of wood and they thought it was one of them.

Hoopoe
udonmap.com

Post by Hoopoe » April 18, 2018, 8:14 pm

From the roundabout 100 yards up they are on the right , there are 2 hardware shops first then Steve & his father , his father has great knowledge but sapeaks a little English ,steve speaks American English very well ,

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”