Udon to Pattaya

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
newtovillagelife
udonmap.com

Udon to Pattaya

Post by newtovillagelife » May 27, 2019, 3:12 pm

Has anyone taken the bus to Pattaya, return trip,.. Any tips would be great, I want to take the VIP bus...anyone know costs.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Re: Udon to Pattaya

Post by MusicalBars » May 27, 2019, 3:46 pm

its a while since I last took this the 407 from outside bus station 1 has its own office the vip section downstairs on the bus has good seats and should be spacious but unfortunatley the driver and conducter make there money from allowing extra items on the bus and this ends up being piled up over evryone in vip the toilets are also terrible price around 750 each way if your under 6ft and slight of figure it may be fine but myself I would take the flight or evrn the train to Bangkok then bus it to Pattaya probably cost no more than 300 THB extra ew by train in 2nd class but the seat and beds are far superior than the bus

skinner
udonmap.com

Post by skinner » May 28, 2019, 8:38 am

Take the VIP to BKK Mochit station . very comfortable big seats and fast and then a bus to sleazy town from Mochit.
A more comfortable trip than the direct bus and probably about the same jouney time,

loy
udonmap.com

Post by loy » May 28, 2019, 1:27 pm

Fly to Utapao .Start 690 baht

tamada
udonmap.com

Post by tamada » May 29, 2019, 11:38 am

^ No brainer there. Fifty minute flight so add on local travel each side, well under 4 hours door-to-door. If one does a bit of sleuthing, one can get transport from U-Tapao to Pattaya for far less than Grab and the others are demanding - usually upwards of 800 baht for non-minivan. I think the wait-till-we're-full minivans are about 600 baht o/w?

I paid about 550 baht for 2 person in a Vios from Pattaya to U-Tapao to catch the early morning flight when they had 2-flights a day. Same fare if they come and collect you from U-Tapao and take you to Pattaya.

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”