Were to find Cod Loin at a..

Have a question or comment about Shopping in Udon Thani? Post it here!
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Were to find Cod Loin at a..

Post by DuiDui49 » June 30, 2021, 12:19 pm

..decent price.Can be in Big pack too.Tryed the Cod at Big-C,well i know i can buy better,somewere..help me please.Villa has it's Haddock filés which are pricey,but good..Cod at Villa,well to much money for 400gram.

So if you can help me to find Cod Loins at a decent price,hook me up Gentelmen ;-)

//Alfie wish you all a happy day :-)...remember 2% is more then zero..;-)

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Re: Were to find Cod Loin at a..

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 30, 2021, 12:44 pm

If not wanting to buy wholesale in 5kg box then the C2MU shop selĺ. Cod Loins in twin packs .. also last time i called into.Pan foods on the ring road nam.sam.romg junction they had cod in stock .. if out they usually order it on next day delivery ..but that may be not the case at the moment with covid travel restrictions

Cant recall.prices i think the 5kg boxes were circa 2400 bt plus delivery n contain 30 lfrozen oins .. retail.prices not sure about 100 bt per loin

Mite there are way way less kerry ..flask , TP and inter express delivery trucks around at the moment

Hope that helps alfie

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Niggly
udonmap.com

Post by Niggly » June 30, 2021, 12:51 pm

Did you ever try this place?

viewtopic.php?f=116&t=52101

Age & treachery will always triumph over youth & ability

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 30, 2021, 1:12 pm

Thanks Mr. Niggbly.Totally forgot i asked about this before.Getting so frustrated after my Bicycle accident i had Nov 8:th 2019.Still suffer from TBI effects.

Maybe i'm wrong BUT i went there 4-5 month ago.I had a look in the frezzers and what turned me off was that i saw many items in the freezers beeing all frosty..dunno but for me it's a sign that the temp is fluctuating alot..correct me if i'm wrong please.
Have to check out Maxx Cod loins ASAP.

Thanks again Niggly for your fast replye :D

//Alfie

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » June 30, 2021, 1:16 pm

Drunk Monkey wrote:
June 30, 2021, 12:44 pm
If not wanting to buy wholesale in 5kg box then the C2MU shop selĺ. Cod Loins in twin packs .. also last time i called into.Pan foods on the ring road nam.sam.romg junction they had cod in stock .. if out they usually order it on next day delivery ..but that may be not the case at the moment with covid travel restrictions

Cant recall.prices i think the 5kg boxes were circa 2400 bt plus delivery n contain 30 lfrozen oins .. retail.prices not sure about 100 bt per loin

Mite there are way way less kerry ..flask , TP and inter express delivery trucks around at the moment

Hope that helps alfie

Dm.
Hi there Mr.Dm!
Yepp it helps alot,maybe you and i can share a box of 5 kilo??If so in all in.

Take care DM...//Alfie

Drunk Monkey
udonmap.com

Post by Drunk Monkey » June 30, 2021, 1:32 pm

Ive still.got a fair few pcs left from.last lot i bought which a mate sent up.from.Pattaya a while ago...

Btw Pan foods have now started selling many products such as steaks and fish etc in smaller retail.packs with their own label.on...worth a visit.

C2MU circa 200 to 240 per twin pack depending on weight

Dm.
Claret n Blue all way thru .. Up the Iron
L2 Season 19/20 Codheads 0 Scunny 1 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2qrsItFUug
8 minutes is the point of lift off !!!!!!!

Return to “Udon Thani Shopping”