House..house for rent..looking for some help.

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
DuiDui49
udonmap.com

House..house for rent..looking for some help.

Post by DuiDui49 » March 26, 2006, 3:30 pm

:) Hi guys and girls,men and women !

Thanks for letting me signup to this forum..again...I just want to say a -HELLO from me here in Koh Samui to all of you at this great infopacked forum.See you around.

My name is DuiDui and i've been living in Koh Samui for (next month 3 years)and in Thailand for nearly 4.
I just want to say that i've read some post made in the "Accommondation"and i've found one house (Nook & Far) that seems okey,my friend is going to check it out the comming week...
BB is another well reccomeded place,BUT i want a house a real nice sized house 1-3 km from central of Udon if possible.I also love gardening,so a big garden would be nice.
Also i like it quiet...if it has telephoneline...GOOD...aircond...a big PLUS..funitures...yes but i have most funitures already...I think you get my "drift",right guys/girls :wink: Oooops almost forgot the rent...i have some,not much but okey money coming from my insurance company EVERY month untill i die :shock: So i want to pay by the mont and NOT in advance,okey.Pricerange:4000---->max 10.000/month...

So beeing my first post here for a long time i want to say that if someone reading this have some id้a were i can get in contact with people how wants a quiet non drinking/smoking SWEDE as their new tennant :wink:please give me a PM.

Thanks in advance...and behave... :wink: :)

//DuiDui..:wink: God bless.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

...hmm,106 reads....

Post by DuiDui49 » April 7, 2006, 10:30 am

....and not ONE reply :cry: I guess either it's VERY quiet on the house renting market OR you guys and girls are to busy/lazy to reply :wink: Anyway,thanks for atleast reding my post...take care.

//DuiDui :) :wink:

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 7, 2006, 4:49 pm

Rental properties are like gold dust in Udon, it took me
months of searching nearly every moo baan and housing estate in Udon before finally finding decent place to stay.

I guess you have to be in the right place at the right time.

Good luck with your search, I'm sure if anyone knows of a property they will post the info here.

Prenders88
udonmap.com

Post by Prenders88 » April 7, 2006, 5:48 pm

Try FBI estate agents.

Tony

canuck-viking
udonmap.com

Rental Houses

Post by canuck-viking » April 8, 2006, 3:49 am

There were lots of empty houses in PK Thani #4 when I was searching for a house.. My better half left messages in the mailbox even though there waas no sign up and low and behold the owner would decide to rent the house

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 8, 2006, 8:28 am

Prenders88 wrote:Try FBI estate agents.

Tony
Thank's for your reply Prenders88,i've already been in contact,or should i say my best friend Peter (TrippelMinus)have been in contact with them:BUT they can really upper the price...8000 - 12000Bath/month is the same rpice as here on Koh Samui :cry:

But we will keep on looking,thanks anyway. :)

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 8, 2006, 8:32 am

:) :) Thanks you guys for your replyes,like that alot...better then none at all right :wink: :wink:

Keep on posting,and i'll be checking in here to see if you can help me to find anything decent to move in to...Thanks alot.

//DuiDui :)

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » April 8, 2006, 3:13 pm

HI, my first post on here also, I did live in Udon for 18 months , and left in August 2004. I will be moving back to Udon and also looking for a nice 2-3 bedroom house, within the city and must have lock up area for my car etc, any assistance would be great.

DuiDui49
udonmap.com

Post by DuiDui49 » April 18, 2006, 1:37 pm

wazza wrote:HI, my first post on here also, I did live in Udon for 18 months , and left in August 2004. I will be moving back to Udon and also looking for a nice 2-3 bedroom house, within the city and must have lock up area for my car etc, any assistance would be great.
""Better to have a full bottle in front of me , than a full frontal lobotomy"...

Sorry wazza but i just had to write and ask you of above...The reason is that it seems that this country doesn't need any moore full or halffull beerdrinking farrangs.I just hope that your above statment doesn't reflect you TRUE you.Sorry for my poor english but i hope you get my "drift".I wonder if you could explain above for me,please educate me... :wink:

Good luck in your hunt for a good house and do take care out there... :wink:

Thanks in advance....Dui

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » April 18, 2006, 4:47 pm

Papaguido has a wonderful townhouse that is for rent. The only reason I did not rent it is because you will need to own your own transport, and I am not sure if I am staying or not so will not buy transport. If interested pm papaguido, not me.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”