AEK Udon Apartments

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
lee
udonmap.com

AEK Udon Apartments

Post by lee » December 30, 2008, 5:08 pm

AEK Udon Apartments Udon Thani

Luxurious, fully furnished, clean modern apartments for rent in the heart of Udon Thani City.
  • Rooms for rent in central Udon Thani
    Luxurious, fully furnished, spacious clean and modern rooms for rent at an affordable rate.
    Large rooms measure 4 x 5.5 meters with 1.7 x 1 meter bath room, and comfortable private balcony.
    Luxurious furniture provided: single or double bed, closet, working desk/chair and a large mirror.
    Elevator service 24 hours.
    More than 60 Channels to choose from.
    High security with closed circuit TV.
    Complete fire extinguisher system.
    500-car parking lot for cars and motor bikes with 24 hours security guards
    Easy access by Bus No.2 and No. 15
    Walking distance to shopping mall.
Check their website for the latest Special Promotions!

555/5 Phosi Road, Muang. Udon Thani Map Ref P14
Tel. 042-340-999 Mobile. 085-4565-111, 085-4564-111
Email: customerservice @aekudonapartment.com Web: http://www.aekudonapartment.com

vlad
udonmap.com

Re: AEK Udon Apartments

Post by vlad » December 31, 2008, 5:56 am

standard and reguler rooms look naff and a bit pricey without a tv or coffee making facilities.

BanPhu
udonmap.com

Post by BanPhu » January 18, 2009, 7:06 am

I stayed in the apartments about 3 years ago and booked one at £90 for the month, while making use of the hospital testing facilities, they didn't have tea/coffee facilities (but this was not noticed at the time), but had big screen TV, shower room , massive bed, fridge with chilled water dispenser and were vey clean, spacious and accessible. I thought they were a real bargain and would use again.

biscuitz
udonmap.com

Post by biscuitz » January 21, 2009, 4:42 pm

the bottom 2 pics ov the apartment is my room been here only 3 weeks now, very nice indeed with spectacular views ov the city, dont need coffee making in your room cos down stairs these a coffee shop that serves great esspreso & lattes etc, from freshly ground coffee beans to order at a steal 40bt large mug, the laundrete is very reasonable, but will not wash trainers, also the tv is cable & some channels abit fuzzy, has a wifi thats 400bt per month which is ok. ( cyberpoint).. but for 7000bt per month im happy enuf tho......GORDON :D

jepp
udonmap.com

Post by jepp » January 21, 2009, 7:00 pm

Biscuitz, Is there any reason that you couldn't take your own electric kettle?? How is the place for noise - traffic/train/lift/room to room etc.? The 3 month rate looks good, but a bit confusing with about 5 different categories of rooms!! Regards Geoff

mortiboy
udonmap.com

Post by mortiboy » January 21, 2009, 7:54 pm

I know its everyone to there own, but If I lived in an appartment block I would be so depressed.
I rent a bungelow.I walk out the gate straight onto the road.My car in the drive,No stairs, no lift.
Small garden,I can sit in have a drink,even have a BQQ.
People pass by, nod here, nod there,"hellooo" and top it all,only 3,500 baht month.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » January 22, 2009, 3:29 pm

agree morti , i spend a lot of time outside ,either the garden or the terrace . if i was stuck in an apartment i would have to get out , and that would involve spending money !!!!!!! :D :D :D

biscuitz
udonmap.com

Post by biscuitz » January 22, 2009, 7:37 pm

well on the noise factor there isnt much that i notice as im on the 8th floor, you see im single & like going out so im very close to town, im in udon for around 4-6 months, the security here is top notch, i see they have advertised 3months for a simular 1 than mine at 8.5k baht, which im considering myself, as i want to be close to town but not in the thick ov it all, just a 5 min walk to nite mkt, am also thinking ov geting rid ov my moped & buying a mountain bike, its say horses for courses also no reason at all why you cannot take your own kettle as i have my own espresso maker here but not used it cos the coffee shop down stairs is the best value ive seen in thailand from freshly ground beans, as i ask for the extra large take away, take it to my room & get 3 normal size cups of cappucino out ov it, all for 50bt. & im a lazy **** in the mornings ( sorry afternoons ).cannot be bothered making it when its so cheap down stairs... my suggestion would be try for 1month & if it suits you then go for the 3month offer. hope you find this useful.....regards....GORDON

Galee
udonmap.com

Post by Galee » January 22, 2009, 8:05 pm

I agree with Gordon. For me AEK Udon is best in town. I stayed there nearly 2 years ago after looking at most of the other apartment blocks and it ticked most of the boxes. I also think the launderette is one of the best in Udon. Good service at a reasonable price. Still take all my washing there.
Agree with Morti, better to live in a bungalow for similar price, but where do you find one for a short let? 1 week up. Also bungalow probably means transport required.

biscuitz
udonmap.com

Post by biscuitz » January 31, 2009, 7:39 am

just a quick note on AEK apartments, there is no safe box in the rooms here so i was told to deposit all my money & valuables at the cashiers desk at the main entrance which was fine til today, now ive been told the management of the hospital dont want to be responsable to accept these items as cannot ensure full security, so asking were do i put all my worldly goods is well dont know its up to you now... how about under my bed... lol

biscuitz
udonmap.com

Post by biscuitz » January 31, 2009, 7:52 am

anyone any ideas as to were i can hide the REAL world cup now, along with the crown jewels,

bugseda
udonmap.com

Post by bugseda » January 31, 2009, 10:15 am

I had the occasion to rent at AEK apartments last year for a couple of months.

Various room options and various prices. As I recall, 4,000-10,000 baht per month but one would / could get a discount if you rented (and paid up) for 2 months or more.

Very nice staff, clean rooms, everything worked properly and I felt very safe living there.

I have rented nearly a dozen rooms and houses in this country for the last 7 years and AEK Apartments are on the top of my list for honest and fair rental policies and pleasant staff. [-o<

Yes, if I needed a place to stay in Udon and wanted to be close to town, AEK apartments would be my choice---and no, I do not have any financial interest in AEK hospital or apartment.

jepp
udonmap.com

Post by jepp » January 31, 2009, 10:28 am

biscuitz wrote:anyone any ideas as to were i can hide the REAL world cup now, along with the crown jewels,
Maybe you can rent a safety deposit box at a bank or at one of the larger hotels such as Charoensri Grand Royal Hotel. Let us know how you get on, as this will be a relevant problem for me too.

wazza
udonmap.com

Post by wazza » January 31, 2009, 7:29 pm

Buy one at Tesco and install it with a few screws etc.....

Cheaper than renting one at the banks

Laemthong
udonmap.com

Post by Laemthong » March 20, 2009, 4:30 am

A really great place to stay. The manager is a lovely lady and so helpful. I went for the bigger room with table and chairs so my fiancé and I could have some friends round. The other westerners there were really nice people. Wi-fi access was a real plus point.

Well located and it was an easy walk to the Charoensri centre or the night market. My fiancé is still there and I am happy she is in a nice comfortable secure place. Can't wait to get back in July.

Cheers.

bonzaroony

Post by bonzaroony » April 25, 2009, 8:21 am

how much would it be for the top of the range apartment at AEK for a month,does anyone know,I am coming over there in june for at least a month.any help would be appreciated.cheers,bonzaroony...

bonzaroony

Post by bonzaroony » April 25, 2009, 9:01 am

its ok,I have found out the prices,so sheap,that is amazing to be so central and to be so cheap,does the apartment building have a pool at all.???

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Post by BobHelm » April 25, 2009, 9:06 am

Their web site has full details...

http://www.aekudonapartment.com/apartmentEn/main.html

However you need to click on the Special Summer Offers to see all rates. As the "rates" page shows Deluxe at 6,000 baht a month as the most expensive. They also seem to have Super Deluxe (at 7,000 a month) and Executive (at 10,000 a month) available.

bonzaroony

Post by bonzaroony » April 25, 2009, 9:55 am

thanks bobhelm,I have it under control.is there a pool at the apartments

lee
udonmap.com

Post by lee » April 25, 2009, 10:05 am

They don't have a pool, however there is a small pool at the Charoen hotel 200 meters away.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”