Udon Perfect Mansion

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
wallylee
udonmap.com

Udon Perfect Mansion

Post by wallylee » September 17, 2012, 8:31 am

Hi..has anybody stayed at Udon Perfect Mansion.?
I am moving up from Bangkok to live in Udon and looking for somewhere for a few weeks until I find suitable property to purchase.

Thanks for any information anybody can give.. :D

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Udon Perfect Mansion

Post by BobHelm » September 17, 2012, 8:51 am

I have stayed there a couple of times since it has been open.
Last time was over 6 months ago though & it is difficult to judge how things change in Udon over that time.

I thought it represented excellent value for money.
Rather typical of the sort of Top Mansion, Ruy Suk type of establishments. So a great deal of tiles everywhere which can make for noise if ladies are about in high heels, but makes for cleanliness.

Easy stroll into the centre of town & so train & bus stations from there & so everything pretty much on your doorstep as long as you don't mind a walk & are not bringing your own transport. They do have a good sized customer car park.
The receptionist at the time described herself as 'kooky' & was but no less efficient for that. Also spoke far better English than I speak Thai, (admittedly not difficult :D ) which was useful.

I would stay there again without hesitation if the need arose..

wallylee
udonmap.com

Udon Perfect Mansion

Post by wallylee » September 17, 2012, 10:52 am

Hello Bob,
I try before to thank you but message come to me not allowing post..

Anyway thanks ..for information.

hippo
udonmap.com

Udon Perfect Mansion

Post by hippo » September 17, 2012, 1:25 pm

Deacz9
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Perfect Mansion

Post by Deacz9 » April 16, 2018, 1:01 pm

Anyone know if this place still going and does daily , weekly rates? It's not on any booking sites.

MusicalBars
udonmap.com

Post by MusicalBars » April 16, 2018, 1:38 pm

yes it is still going I believe daily rate is 380 in upstairs rooms and 400 in ground floor rooms I dont think there will be a saving on a weekly rate but they do do long stay rates but dont know how much exactly I would certainly stay there before any of the other hotels in the budget range as rooms are very comfertable the only negative if you were staying a long time is the television are a bit small

mathusalah80
udonmap.com

Post by mathusalah80 » April 16, 2018, 1:47 pm

Deacz9 wrote:
April 16, 2018, 1:01 pm
Anyone know if this place still going and does daily , weekly rates? It's not on any booking sites.

Yes, to both questions. You are unlucky in that only yesterday I threw away various cards, including the Perfect Mansion card,which have been sitting in my wallet for ages, otherwise I could have provided you with the telephone number.
However, it is my experience that, other than holidays, such as Sonkran, they invariably have rooms available, and almost certain to be in a positon to accommodate you, even if you haven't pre-booked.
Compared to the rates of other Udon guesthouses , personally, I consider it offers very good value for money, including the considerable benefit of having it's own car park, for customers.
Good luck.

Deacz9
udonmap.com

Post by Deacz9 » April 16, 2018, 2:01 pm

Thanks!. I still have their card with number. From when I went there last year to check they don't do advance bookings. Maybe why not on Agoda etc. All the latest google search just describes it as apartment/condo not guest house or hotel hence my question.
I'm there in Udon in exactly one months time 17th to 27th may. Would like to know I got a place to stay beforehand. Usually stop in Santipran Place but Dowdy stopped communicating? And that place indicates full on those dates anyway. Before was Ruysuk 1 but it went a bit downhill couple years ago, don't know if improved.

thighlander
udonmap.com

Post by thighlander » April 16, 2018, 4:36 pm

I stayed at a place by UDRU for 350, and they told me 7800 for one month, no deposit, cable, good ac and wifi, and daily make service., electric included. had I only wanted one month, would have been a good choice. Got an apartment for 4500,_down from ask of 5000,_but paying 8 for electric, and 200 for water...above average, quiet, secure...it is a buyers market, but one single month doesn't give much leverage. UD Mansion 3000 per month, 7 for electric...you could do way worse.and some great Thai food over there, with thousands of short skirts.

bkk4ever

Post by bkk4ever » April 29, 2019, 12:27 pm

I can confirm this hotel is still operate. Just stayed there 3 nights.
400 baht a day. Basic Thai style room but with anything you need.
It's inside a yard so hard to find it from the street and also no sign in English, only in Thai.
Friendly staff who doesn't speak English so some Thai skills will sure help.
Strong WiFi connection, small flat TV, a/c, small fridge.
It's a bit off the soi Farang yet in walking distance.
Good for me that I can walk out without hear the usual "Massage sir" or "Handsome man, where you go".
If you need the room to be clean, you have to give the key on each morning.
Their update phone: 081-8734104 but as I understand they don't make pre booking.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”