Jingjoes Apartments & Bar

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
carpy

Post by carpy » March 29, 2008, 9:22 pm

Yep I got to agree that JingJoes is one of the most friendly bars in Udon.No fights no bar girls.Good food and the coldest beer.WHAT MORE DO YOU NEED.

Sport
udonmap.com

Post by Sport » March 30, 2008, 1:18 am

Thankyou for nice word Sugarfree. Mr LSD, (Irish Ken) has not pay bill and is no longer a welcome visitor to Jingjoe bar, he trip up one to much time.

Mr G, come back and see us next time you come Thailand and please bring some ice from Iceland, very hot now. Bobo and Momo want see you to.

Thankyou
Tik.

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » March 30, 2008, 4:59 am

Whoops naughty Irish Ken. !!

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » March 31, 2008, 12:34 am

Hi Tik

I found Mr. LSD at the Forum and wrote him a letter about the bill and asked him to take care of it. If I remember correctly there where 2 bills, one in his name, and another one in mine (which was opened without me knowing about it :shock: ).

I want to have a clean sheet when it comes to Thailand (being 50+ I am just too old to behave otherwise) so I will pay the last one when I visit you folks next time. I am planning to come next July or August.

I dont know about the ice, but I can bring some sheap head, ram balls, shark meat and dry fish, so you can taste some Icelandic rotten food, our national delicacy. Food "for real men!" as Don would remark. :D Give my best regards to Bobo and Momo. Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

panick
udonmap.com

Post by panick » March 31, 2008, 4:04 am

quote="Sugarfree"] ram balls.[/quote]

RAM BALLS???? :yikes: :-k

They don't look any different to the Vietnam food from the local street venders...apart from not being wrapped in palm leaves :-k
I try not to think too much about what I eat here...just..."Savour the Flavour"...Bet they are full of protein!!! :lol:

Sugarfree
udonmap.com

Post by Sugarfree » March 31, 2008, 4:45 am

I dont know about the ram balls from Vietnam, but Icelandic ram balls are of course the best ram balls in the whole world, evrybody knows that. You ladys and gents will find out as soon as I bring some to Jingjoes and give you a taste. My favorite is however the eyeballs and the tongue of a boiled sheephead, eaten cold with a stew. Now that is something to look forward to. :razz:

beer monkey
udonmap.com

Post by beer monkey » March 31, 2008, 5:22 am

Probably would have a try of a hot eye-ball or a bit of warm tongue but cold ones Nahhhhh will give that a miss thanks anyway sugarfree.

Sport
udonmap.com

Re: Jingjoes Apartments & Bar

Post by Sport » December 16, 2008, 2:26 pm

Dear Jingjoes customers,

Their will be no food available at Jingjoes bar Friday 19th December due to a wedding reception being held on the grounds. Tea/coffee and toast available in the morning.

We apologize for this inconvenience.

Thankyou
Tik.

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”