house rental in Udon and area?

Get advice on hotels, guest houses, rentals and house sales in Udon Thani.
brian dufoe

house rental in Udon and area?

Post by brian dufoe » October 11, 2016, 2:49 am

can someone tell me what the cost is for say 1 bedroom house ,not luxurious but clean,looked after,furnished,decent place??per month for long term say 6 month rental.in Udon or in immediate area,
and what about a 1 bedroom apartment per month,nice but not luxurious,clean,well looked after.
thanks

BobHelm
udonmap.com

Re: house rental in Udon and area?

Post by BobHelm » October 11, 2016, 8:57 am

Depends on the location a bit Brian.

For a house (although 2 or 3 bedroom is far more likely than 1 - which are few & far between) probably Robien 3 is probably your best bet. Furnished, to a reasonable but fairly spartan standard will probably cost you about 8,500. Nicely furnished up near the 10K mark. Water, electric & rubbish collection (a massive 20 baht a month :D ) extra.
No baht buses & few tuk tuks would be my only complain, so some sort of personal transport is necessary for shopping & going into town. The area does have 3 decent bar/restaurants within walking distance now though.
They are rarely advertised anywhere but 'on the gate' so it is necessary to have a drive around to find them. English speaking landlords there would be a bit fortunate, so it is best (& easiest) to take a translator with you.. :D

It is about the same (8,500 + utilities) for a nice 1 bedroom apartment.
They are a bit of a rarity in Udon & so tend to fill up pretty quickly when they become available. There is at least 1 (if not 2) advertised on UdonMap that would be worth looking at.. I can't, off the top of my head, think of any that don't really require transportation though.. Although tuk tuks/baht buses can fulfill that..

dingdong
udonmap.com

Post by dingdong » October 11, 2016, 9:53 am

Room with AC, refrigerator, flat screen tv, Hot water, Veranda, covered parking, closet, small desk, Wifi, Laundry available and shop for convenience You are responsible for electricity and water Nong Bua district East side of Udonthani
3,000 baht per month
Call 81 965 3016 for English or Thai

MALC
udonmap.com

Post by MALC » October 11, 2016, 7:31 pm

there are some nice one bedroom bungalows fully furnished nice and private in ban jan.i stayed there 5 yrs.5000 bht a month.they have a car port on each bungalow.it is a lady owner. name is jim 0812604904

daithic
udonmap.com

Post by daithic » December 19, 2017, 10:08 pm

Hi,
I hope somebody can help. I am also looking for a place to stay in Udon, preferably in the Nong Prajak park area, but open to other areas nearby. I am looking for a 2/3 bedroom place, in decent condition, fully-furnished and with a decent landlord. Does anyone have any leads that I could chase?
Much appreciated.
DaithiC

gprit
udonmap.com

Post by gprit » December 20, 2017, 12:04 pm

We rent in Baan Klangmuong 5 The Resort, Nadee, not far from the airport (near PEA Building).
We pay 15000/month fully furnished (though we had to get a fridge/ cooker ring/washing machine (which we can use later).

Anyway, it's a nice area, one storey three bedroom properties with gated entrance, looked after. There are I think three houses for rent at around the same price.

TigerCrystal

Post by TigerCrystal » February 13, 2018, 1:34 am

Also looking to rent on 1yr basis ,. 2br townhouse or House. ., in a new modern gated community . . in the 15k area,..
Please advise :)

Fatone
udonmap.com

Post by Fatone » February 13, 2018, 11:48 am

Return to “Udon Thani Accommodation”