Police to link databases with DLT

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
BillaRickaDickay
udonmap.com

Re: Police to link databases with DLT

Post by BillaRickaDickay » March 22, 2023, 9:06 am

Did someone mention Simple.

He's got his little y-fronts and he's got his little vest, Chaz Jankel, 1998. Mash it up Harry.

SeekingSakYant
udonmap.com

Re: Police to link databases with DLT

Post by SeekingSakYant » September 5, 2023, 10:39 am

[quote=jackspratt post_id=670603 time=1679206969 user_id=1139]
This is the Android version of the app https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... l=en&pli=1

When I try to install to my phone via my PC, it tells me the app is not available to any of my devices. :shock:

Perhaps someone else could try, and report back. 👍
[/quote]

Try linking a Thai Debit/Credit Card to your Google Play or Apple App Store account. I have to switch back and forth when I travel back and forth from Merica and Thailand. May help, may not. Banks and Govt based Apps are finicky as a filly...
"To care for him who shall have borne the Battle, and for his Widow, and his Orphan." -A.Lincoln

“Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the earth all one's lifetime.” -Mark Twain

Cambodia is the South East Asian equivalent of Alabama and Louisiana and their cousin humpin Mississippi states of Merica

Return to “Travel & Transport”