Traffic Fines

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Khun Paul
udonmap.com

Traffic Fines

Post by Khun Paul » November 25, 2015, 7:44 am

Having dealt with over my lifetime too numerous to mention the dead and dying because of unintelligent idiotic judgement calls by men and women that always say it will not happen to me, I can always drive no matter what . I can assure all of you whether you think I am a ###### or not that the pain, hardship and problems a driver causes BY NOT thinking of anyone else apart from him/herself, has far reaching effects in many cases for decades to come for the affected family whether it be the loss of a child or even a aged grandfather.
So for those of you that decide due to lax enforcement here of drink driving and whatever you personally think of those of us who tell you not to drink or drive, I sincerely hope that your future be either simple as you will be locked up for a very long time or that through your actions you are made immediately poor by the vast bills you will have to pay, lastly may you be granted your wish and die in an accident before any of those things happen so that your Thai family can bear the brunt of your stupidity, by having to clear the bills.

Return to “Travel & Transport”