What motor cycle to buy

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
fatbob
udonmap.com

Re: What motor cycle to buy

Post by fatbob » June 4, 2017, 10:46 am

We had a PCX 150 for a while, the step in the seat pushed me to far forward for a comfortable riding position, I'm 6 foot, I ended up selling it and bought a scoopy which is far better for me, we still have it, I have heard of others modifying the seats to get further back.

jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » June 4, 2017, 11:43 am

Interesting you say that as I also 6ft. and have legroom issues so I'll check . Also have the same problem with airasia. But lets not start on that one .

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » June 4, 2017, 12:34 pm

I had same prob riding pcx plus if you do happen to need to get 3 on its not the one.i hate to go,on about the filano but big seat,big storage,on board computer,30% cheaper than a pcx and fuel efficiency done it for me.we looked at a scoopy club for the mrs.nice colour yoke yellow but when she see the filano in Matt red she had to have one.anyway don't keep us in suspense too long.get out there and go kick a few tyres.

jackson
udonmap.com

Post by jackson » June 4, 2017, 7:46 pm

Yes, got it! Will keep all posted. Cannot believe it would stir up so much interest advice and help but thanks to all ..
Although yellow reminds me of dairy farming, feeding new calves that is . It is a very safe colour and in fact that is a big priority...... So if I can I will in fact try t o buy a yellow , which ever one. So thats a start.

hippo
udonmap.com

Post by hippo » June 4, 2017, 11:06 pm

Honda PCX or Click

No Yamaha

minimiglia
udonmap.com

Post by minimiglia » June 5, 2017, 10:33 am

Yamaha Xerox is the best, forget Honda

fatbob
udonmap.com

Post by fatbob » June 5, 2017, 11:24 am

Honda, Yamaha, all the bloody same, after all we are only talking a scooter, not a real motorbike. Had good Yamaha's and good Honda's, no different...

Marcosteffano
udonmap.com

Post by Marcosteffano » June 5, 2017, 11:31 am

fatbob wrote:Honda, Yamaha, all the bloody same, after all we are only talking a scooter, not a real motorbike. Had good Yamaha's and good Honda's, no different...
For once I actually agree with your there bob.it can be luck of the draw with a scooter or in fact any vehicle.what you don't want is one that everything falls apart on that goes back to the dealers weekly.some Thai bird on Thai visa had it with her BMW X1 a month or so ago and you would never of thought that.also a chap in city got a Ducati that has a mind of its own.

domfromoz
udonmap.com

Post by domfromoz » June 5, 2017, 11:36 am

Motorcycle preferences are like bums,everybody has one ,all same same yet different.

Return to “Travel & Transport”