Realistically feasable...?

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 16, 2007, 9:48 am

Gees Stanley - you just might be losing it. :D

I posted in response to the post by 747man. He is the one that posted the quote from back on May 24th. You responded to it at that time.

Nothing in my recent post mentions you at all Stanley.

You seem to be taking a lot of things that I post personally even though you aren't even mentioned in the post that I make.

747man says that he "can and will verify" information about the situation. He then went off into a tirade about either the owner or someone that works for the owner.

So Stanley - I posted nothing that could even remotely be considered to be about you.

Ain't Easy Being Me

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 16, 2007, 11:54 am

Doc wrote:Gees Stanley - you just might be losing it. :D

the quoI posted in response to the post by 747man. He is the one that posted te from back on May 24th. You responded to it at that time.

Nothing in my recent post mentions you at all Stanley.

You seem to be taking a lot of things that I post personally even though you aren't even mentioned in the post that I make.

747man says that he "can and will verify" information about the situation. He then went off into a tirade about either the owner or someone that works for the owner.

So Stanley - I posted nothing that could even remotely be considered to be about you.
Doc, First of all I never posted ANYTHING on MAY 24th I wasnt even in The Kingdom,TRY March 24th,Maybe.....But ALL I was saying is I got the " Full Facts " from Stans neighbours and I WOULD believe them 100%,About going into a "TIRADE " IF you think thats what it was,then thats up to you !! All I will say is that I BELIEVE what I said in my comment about the owner of THIS Establishment !! By the way did you know IT : ( The owner ) did a David Blane with this " So Called " Investment money :evil: :evil: ??And it took the B.I.B almost a week to track her "IT "down and BRING "IT " Before the court in N/K,The latest I know is that it will go to trial at the end of THIS Month, And I hope " Justice " WILL be done !!! We Shall See. :? :?

Paul
udonmap.com

Post by Paul » June 16, 2007, 2:21 pm

Heading = Travel and Transport

Topic = 'Realistically feasable?'

Can we keep to this ??

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 16, 2007, 2:44 pm

Thank you 747man.

Had Stan posted the facts that you just posted - then this topic wouldn't even be being discussed right now.
Ain't Easy Being Me

laphanphon

Post by laphanphon » June 16, 2007, 4:20 pm

Had Stan posted the facts that you just posted - then this topic wouldn't even be being discussed right now.
trying to stay on topic, is it "realistically feasable" to take another forum members opinion or appraisal of an establishment or management of same as his/her opinion without attacking it or the person expressing their opinion. simply if you know the establishment or personel, and disagree, do just that, voice your opinion as it may be helpful to the OP in making their decision. i like it, i don't like, this is why, real simple.

i didn't not respond to OP initially, as i thought Stan's assessment of management was the same as i felt about the pantawee. some time ago, i had visited, was shown and viewed the pantawee and was very displeased with the way i was treated, and all i did was view the rooms in the complete oposite order i asked, was shown rooms i had no interest in and made my assessment that the place wasn't worth staying at, because the rooms were below standard for price and attitude of staff/management is something i didn't want to be exposed to. which is what i got from Stan's post, management has a major 'people/customer relationship" problem. i really didn't need to know all the personal life story of the management, his neighbor, i simply took stan's opinion as just that. as it agreed with mine, fine, if it had not, than enough said, so many yea's, so many nays. i'll base my decision on that, and if not sure, check it out personally. which is what i did a couple years ago, as i heard great and not so great reviews.

some may think the character of the management is irrelevant to you stay, this may be true, until you have a problem, then that character has to be dealt with. the character, opinion and behavior of the manangement also trickles down to staff. i thought stan's advice was thoughtful and would be helpful to OP. he did not say he stayed there, liked or disliked the accomodations, as i believe that would be an unknown to him. he express what he knew as dependable 2nd hand info and explained as such.

then the thread went sideways.

thoughts and opinions are mine, but staying on track, i wouldn't stay there for free. 8)

jackspratt
udonmap.com

Post by jackspratt » June 16, 2007, 4:31 pm

747man wrote:
Doc, First of all I never posted ANYTHING on MAY 24th I wasnt even in The Kingdom,TRY March 24th,Maybe.....But ALL I was saying is I got the " Full Facts " from Stans neighbours and I WOULD believe them 100%,About going into a "TIRADE " IF you think thats what it was,then thats up to you !! All I will say is that I BELIEVE what I said in my comment about the owner of THIS Establishment !! By the way did you know IT : ( The owner ) did a David Blane with this " So Called " Investment money :evil: :evil: ??And it took the B.I.B almost a week to track her "IT "down and BRING "IT " Before the court in N/K,The latest I know is that it will go to trial at the end of THIS Month, And I hope " Justice " WILL be done !!! We Shall See. :? :?[/quote]

Wow - is all this SHOUTING necessary 747?

747man
udonmap.com

Post by 747man » June 16, 2007, 5:07 pm

jackspratt wrote:
747man wrote:
Doc, First of all I never posted ANYTHING on MAY 24th I wasnt even in The Kingdom,TRY March 24th,Maybe.....But ALL I was saying is I got the " Full Facts " from Stans neighbours and I WOULD believe them 100%,About going into a "TIRADE " IF you think thats what it was,then thats up to you !! All I will say is that I BELIEVE what I said in my comment about the owner of THIS Establishment !! By the way did you know IT : ( The owner ) did a David Blane with this " So Called " Investment money :evil: :evil: ??And it took the B.I.B almost a week to track her "IT "down and BRING "IT " Before the court in N/K,The latest I know is that it will go to trial at the end of THIS Month, And I hope " Justice " WILL be done !!! We Shall See. :? :?
Wow - is all this SHOUTING necessary 747?[/quote]Sorry Jack,I guess I went ON a LITTLE..

nemesis
udonmap.com

Post by nemesis » June 16, 2007, 10:08 pm

Yet another Doc-influenced thread gone "postal".

Lock it. It's getting old.

Laan Yaa Mo
udonmap.com

Post by Laan Yaa Mo » June 17, 2007, 1:54 am

I don't think I want to stay in Nong Khai! :lol:

Actually, my friend and I made four trips there to the market on four consecutive days in early January with four different groups of friends. The first time was interesting, and so was the second. The charm of the bustling market started to wear off on the third day, and by the fourth day, I was beginning to dread the dawn of the fifth day as the drive to Nong Khai began to remind me of one of those old Rod Serling episodes of 'Twilight Zone', wherein the passenger train keeps chugging in to the same old station time and time again. Yuu thii Udon dii gwaa chai mai khup

Doc
udonmap.com

Post by Doc » June 17, 2007, 4:02 am

nemesis wrote:Yet another Doc-influenced thread gone "postal".

Lock it. It's getting old.
Sorry son - I can not agree with you.

Others started the thread - all that I asked for was proof or evidence of what the comments were.

In short - if you want to slam someone or some business - don't do a "hit and run." Give the reasons you are slamming the person / individual or the business - and then I will keep very quiet - unless I have information to the contrary.
Ain't Easy Being Me

BKKSTAN
udonmap.com

Post by BKKSTAN » June 17, 2007, 7:12 am

He didn't say you started the thread!''hit and run''???Reasons were given clear and plain!

You ''demanded'' more facts and insinuated that I would post something other than the truth by referring to my ''last post'' about teaching that you must have determined was another lie.

Then went on to say that hearsay should not be posted,as if you never post hearsay!In which case one would have to believe that you have experienced everything you post personally!

In this case,IMO,the source and victim are as close to impeachable as anyone I have met in Thailand!Upon arriving in Nong Khai,they stayed at the Panthawee for approx 6 months while looking for a suitable place to settle.They were befriended by the owner(they were naive,gullible and generous sharing people)!They were asked for and gave the 120,000 baht to him and were given fraudelent stock certs!

As friends,we support them and hate to see that owner benefit .Therefore is the reason for my post regarding boycotting his business.They are pursuing the matter legally out of principle,hopefully the pantawee owner doesn't have enough ''juice'' to influence the outcome!But in the meantime,I personally don't see why he should benefit!Enough said!!

banpaeng
udonmap.com

Post by banpaeng » June 17, 2007, 7:37 am

Doc and Stan, please take your dislike for each other to some other media. YOu are actually wasting band width and most folks are really tired of reading it.

I will now lock this thread.

Return to “Travel & Transport”