Udon Airport

Want to know how to get somewhere, or where something is, ask here.
Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Udon Airport

Post by Old Grumpy » June 10, 2019, 11:20 am

Tomorrow the 11th best to avoid the airport in the evening, one of the princesses is leaving for Bangkok around 7pm. the last time this happened we were unfortunate to be on a plane that had just landed and although we arrived on time we weren't allowed to disembark for over an hour until she had gone .Expect disruption from about 5.30 when the reception committee start gathering .

Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

pal52
udonmap.com

Re: Udon Airport

Post by pal52 » June 10, 2019, 12:19 pm

Cant understand why the Royal Family uses the Main Airport.
About 5 years ago they built a nice new building where the runways ends near the entrance on the main road and a new plane parking area was built.

At the time I was told it was for Government Ministers & the Royal family to embark & disembark from their planes.

Maybe they now use scheduled flights now.

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 10, 2019, 1:33 pm

Maybe its that the main terminals have sky bridges !!!!!!! Cant go climbing any steps in this heat , plus easier to protect in an enclosed space i would imagine .

Old Grumpy
udonmap.com

Post by Old Grumpy » June 10, 2019, 4:31 pm

pal52 wrote:
June 10, 2019, 12:19 pm
Cant understand why the Royal Family uses the Main Airport.
About 5 years ago they built a nice new building where the runways ends near the entrance on the main road and a new plane parking area was built.

At the time I was told it was for Government Ministers & the Royal family to embark & disembark from their planes.

Maybe they now use scheduled flights now.
[/quote
]Actually this particular princess always uses normal scheduled commercial flights .
Age is a matter of mind.
If you don't mind, it doesn't matter.
Mark Twain,

saint
udonmap.com

Post by saint » June 11, 2019, 7:31 am

Good for her . Still a shame that they have to stop all traffic for what seems like forever , every time she goes anywhere though . Keeps the bizzies away from robbing motorist for a few hours i guess . TIT. :roll:

Return to “Travel & Transport”